• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
The significance behind the design may be that Link, the Hero of Time's potential animal avatar could be the Owl (as TP Link's was the Wolf and ALttP's Link was the Rabbit), and so he carries the will of the Triforce into the land of Termina to save it, hence, why the savepoints are statues in the form of an owl, to save the Triforce's progress in liberating Termina. Just an idea.
I think it's a reference to Kaepora Gaebora. A stone in OoT tells you he's the reincarnation of an ancient Sage. In OoT he protects link as the Hero of Time, so perhaps his job description includes protecting the triforce, which is (partially) one and the same as Link.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Sorry I must've missed a few posts. Why did you put Four Swords, LttP and the Gameboy games in the Adult Timeline? Before we had them in the Child line.

Also, nice edits. I especially like the cutout Link's with a Drop Shadow layerstyle over each game.
FS/FSA explains the first connection between Hyrule and the Dark World, and how Ganon got his trident. So, they must lead into ALttP. Also, in the remake of ALttP, there is a new dungeon called the "Palace of the Four Sword", a palace built for the titular sword, which of course, is the main focus of FS/FSA.

We've already discussed a thousand and one times why OoS/OoA/LA follow ALttP, but to condense it all quickly, Link is seen in the intro to both Oracle games (we're placing OoS first) going to Hyrule Castle, being transported by the Triforce (that he restored in ALttP) to Holodrum, then after defeating Onox and saving Din, is transported (via linked game) to Labrynna (OoA) where he defeats Veran and saves Nayru. From there, he faces Twinrova, and upon defeating them, they sacrifice themselves to resurrect Ganon (with his trident), and so Link must face and defeat him again.

Hope that helps :)
EDIT: Ah, this is why Four Swords Adventures is in the WW timeline:

^ That right there is one of the main reasons I had to move FS/FSA to the Adult timeline, and consequently, ALttP/OoS/OoA/LA.

It's interesting to note that the Hyrule Castle seen here looks identical to the one depicted in WW. Have the oceans begun to drain over time?

Also, I realized that the Hyrule Castle (assuming it is the castle) seen in the ST trailer looks very much like the one in TP. However, there are far too many other dissimilarities to warrant them to be one in the same at this point.
I think it's a reference to Kaepora Gaebora. A stone in OoT tells you he's the reincarnation of an ancient Sage. In OoT he protects link as the Hero of Time, so perhaps his job description includes protecting the triforce, which is (partially) one and the same as Link.
Yeah, that too of course. I was trying to think outside of Kaepora though, but I'm glad you at least brought it to everyone else's attention, as I had not.

7 years

Smash Rookie
That is one beautiful timeline.

Also, the OoT and TP shields are Hylian Shields, while the MM one is the similar Hero's Shield. Not sure why they made it different in MM, but yeah.
They are different shields.

Also, nice timeline Spire

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Nice name, man. Gotta love the OoT references.

@FSA in WW timeline:

I was actually playing the game last night and was about to post that until you posted it, THC.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Thanks, and nice name :)

I just started a new game on TP about two hours ago and man... if it weren't for OoT and MM, this would easily be the best in the series. Storywise, it's incredible.

Here, I'll produce a list that you guys may want to add on to, argue, etc:

Best Story: Twilight Princess
Best Concept: Majora's Mask
Best Art Design: Wind Waker
Best Characterization: Majora's Mask (barely beats WW)
Best Music: Ocarina of Time

Yeah, I've run dry..

7 years

Smash Rookie
Thanks, and nice name :)

I just started a new game on TP about two hours ago and man... if it weren't for OoT and MM, this would easily be the best in the series. Storywise, it's incredible.

Here, I'll produce a list that you guys may want to add on to, argue, etc:

Best Story: Twilight Princess
Best Characterization: Majora's Mask (barely beats WW)
Best Music: Ocarina of Time

Yeah, I've run dry..
Thanks.

I'd have to disagree on the best art design though. Although cell shading is unique in it's own way it doesn't really fit with LoZ to the point where it's dubbed best art design in the series imo

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
OoT definitely takes it for best music, but I think it had the best story too. TP is definitely close, but you didn't get as connected with the characters as you did with the ones in OoT.

I mean, Saria is there when you're a kid, Navi is there with you always until she leaves, you teach epona the song and she remembers you, Impa, Sheik, Nabooru.

In TP you had a bunch of sexually ambiguous children that appear at the beginning and then again at the end. That group of people in the tavern are cool. Zant was alright. Midna had an epic moment or two. Still though she was just there for the ride. I don't see Link going on an adventure to find Midna any time soon...

Imo a story is about the characters. It's about the relationships you build and the things you go through with them.

I feel like TP was kind of linear in that it was like a run from a beginning to an end. In OoT you really wanted to stop and go back places you missed.

I guess theoretically OoT could take all the prizes. It's concept was the story itself, and at the time the art design was like nothing else before in history. I suppose characterization (in terms of looks, not personality) could be a bit weak. Meh. I don't really feel strongly about that point, but I do believe OoT had to be story.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Wait, Four Swords is in the Adult Timeline just because the castle looks similar to Wind Waker's? I thought we weren't using graphical similarities as ways to determine timeline places.

I already know Four Swords/LttP/Oracles/LA all go together, I just figured they were in a different timeline. Here are two arguments for the child timeline we've already discussed:

In LttP, they reference the "Ancient" Sages instead of the Sages awakened in OoT, just like Twilight Princess did.

Twinrova's in Oracles, and she's dead in the adult timeline.

Hmm, I'll go back and read previous posts to see what changed everyone's minds lol.

Also, here's my list:

Best Story: Ocarina of Time
Best Concept: Link's Awakening
Best Art Design: Majora's Mask (I really like the concept art for this game for some reason. I know it's the same models as OoT lolol)
Best Characterization: Hmm? You mean... best presentation? best cutscenes? best characters? Umm, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Majora's Mask respectively :)
Best Music: TOO HARD OF A CHOICE I DUNNO LOL (Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time are top 3 I think)

"Best" is such a strong word, lol. It's hard to pick the "best" out of the Zelda series...

Edit: Oh, that old quote by Miyamato saying that Zelda 1 comes after LttP. I know it's Miyamato, but I really think that quote is outdated. It was before the timeline was split and we have all this new evidence that says otherwise. The quote could still be true in a way, if we say that Zelda 1 comes after LttP, but on a different Timeline.

We should really go with the most recent quotes as sources first, such as the one that said the timeline is split.

And about there being more water in Oracle of Ages past... I'm actually a bit worried about that too, lol. I'm not altogether certain what to make of it. Except that we have other evidence to explain the contrary, saying that Oracles in the child timeline, and that Oracles came out before Wind Waker.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wait, Four Swords is in the Adult Timeline just because the castle looks similar to Wind Waker's? I thought we weren't using graphical similarities as ways to determine timeline places.

I already know Four Swords/LttP/Oracles/LA all go together, I just figured they were in a different timeline. Here are two arguments for the child timeline we've already discussed:

In LttP, they reference the "Ancient" Sages instead of the Sages awakened in OoT, just like Twilight Princess did.

Twinrova's in Oracles, and she's dead in the adult timeline.

Hmm, I'll go back and read previous posts to see what changed everyone's minds lol.

Edit: Oh, that old quote by Miyamato saying that Zelda 1 comes after LttP. I know it's Miyamato, but I really think that quote is outdated. It was before the timeline was split and we have all this new evidence that says otherwise. The quote could still be true in a way, if we say that Zelda 1 comes after LttP, but on a different Timeline.

We should really go with the most recent quotes as sources first, such as the one that said the timeline is split.

And about there being more water in Oracle of Ages past... I'm actually a bit worried about that too, lol. I'm not altogether certain what to make of it. Except that we have other evidence to explain the contrary, saying that Oracles in the child timeline, and that Oracles came out before Wind Waker.
Look, you know where I've stood. I've wanted there to be a balanced timeline with LttP/OoS/OoA/LA in the Child Timeline, but more evidence shoves 'em over to the Adult Timeline. It's all the **** FS/FSA fault really. The "more water in the past in OoA" doesn't do much for me, but the explanation in FSA about how Ganon gets his trident, and the first connection we see between Hyrule and the Dark World cements those two games as prequels to ALttP.

However, ALttP as a standalone game fits completely in the Child Timeline. Hell Twilight Princess is basically a re-imagined fusion of ALttP and OoT! Those three games are extremely similar, so if it weren't for OoS/OoA/LA and FS/FSA, ALttP would be in the Child Timeline.

However, some an opposing point is the fact that LA was originally designed as a sequel to ALttP, so if Link had access to an ocean to sail on, then that would explain why ALttP's Hyrule is indeed in the Child Timeline.

Now, to lighten the mood, as I was replaying TP earlier, I wrote down one of the first things Rusl tells you in the intro to the game:

"And far bigger than Hyrule is the rest of the world the Gods created... and you should look upon it with your own eyes."

Epic. That [almost] signifies that Zelda Wii will be a sequel to Twilight Princess based in a world outside of Hyrule. I LOVE IT.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Best Story: Ocarina of Time
Best Characterization: Majora's Mask
Best Music: Ocarina of Time/Link's Awakening

Yeah, I mostly agree with Spire on these. I prefer the Ocarina story, because I think it's one of the better-rounded ones. TP's is great, but OoT's just feels a bit more epic. TP's the more epic game, but OoT's got a more epic story. Link the fairy-less child has premonitions, meets his fairy, talks to wise tree and less-wise princess. He goes out to save the world, only to find he was being manipulated the whole time by the very evil he meant to contain, and his actions unleash this evil and trap him at the same time. He awakens 7 years later to find the terrible consequences of his actions, and must go around to everywhere in the country to make things right again, slaying the beasts that possess the land at the same time. Finally, he confronts the evil in its lair and slays it. Then, he leaves the world he saved.

Majora's the best concept because it's just so out there. The moon falling, the 3 days mechanic, it's completely original.

Wind Waker definitely wins on art design. They took a major risk, and it paid off. OoT would be my second, since it's a beautiful game.

Characterization is Majora pretty much by default. I wanted to give it to OoT because I feel more attached to those characters, but that's more due to my having played the game so much rather than OoT actually doing it better. Majora is pretty much all about the characters. Most everything is all about helping individual people.

Ocarina is the best on music, no doubt. So many classic tunes created, though I would count it as a flaw that it doesn't have the main theme. Link's Awakening also has some amazing tunes, including one of, if not the best in the series: the Ballad of the Wind Fish. Plus, the overworld theme is amazing, as is Tal Tal.

I'd like to add a trio of categories of my own:
Best Link: Wind Waker Link.
Pretty much, which incarnation of Link you like the best. I like the WW one the best because he's the most expressive, and he's adorable. :D
Best Zelda: Tetra. Wind Waker's owning my list in terms of main character versions. Tetra's just very awesome. She lives up to that Gossip Stone that said that Zelda was a bit of a tomboy better than OoT Zelda ever did. Plus, pirate.
Best Ganondorf: Wind Waker Ganondorf. I really didn't expect to pick all three from the same game when I added these categories. But Ganondorf has to be this one. This is the game where he gets depth, a slightly less evil side, and most importantly, a motive. The first time I saw him talk about the different winds, I loved it. It was something I didn't realize was missing until it wasn't, but it did so much for his character.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah, I mostly agree with Spire on these. I prefer the Ocarina story, because I think it's one of the better-rounded ones. TP's is great, but OoT's just feels a bit more epic. TP's the more epic game, but OoT's got a more epic story. Link the fairy-less child has premonitions, meets his fairy, talks to wise tree and less-wise princess. He goes out to save the world, only to find he was being manipulated the whole time by the very evil he meant to contain, and his actions unleash this evil and trap him at the same time. He awakens 7 years later to find the terrible consequences of his actions, and must go around to everywhere in the country to make things right again, slaying the beasts that possess the land at the same time. Finally, he confronts the evil in its lair and slays it. Then, he leaves the world he saved.
Amazing synopsis Scott! (<< I didn't have to add an ! because you name has it --- neato!)
I'd like to add a trio of categories of my own:
Best Link: Wind Waker Link.
Pretty much, which incarnation of Link you like the best. I like the WW one the best because he's the most expressive, and he's adorable. :D
Best Zelda: Tetra. Wind Waker's owning my list in terms of main character versions. Tetra's just very awesome. She lives up to that Gossip Stone that said that Zelda was a bit of a tomboy better than OoT Zelda ever did. Plus, pirate.
Best Ganondorf: Wind Waker Ganondorf. I really didn't expect to pick all three from the same game when I added these categories. But Ganondorf has to be this one. This is the game where he gets depth, a slightly less evil side, and most importantly, a motive. The first time I saw him talk about the different winds, I loved it. It was something I didn't realize was missing until it wasn't, but it did so much for his character.
Great categories, and great choices! I'll post my three:

Best Link: ALttP/OoS/OoA/LA Link.
- This guy has been through the most. He had to face Ganon twice (thrice) throughout his journey through three (four) different lands. However, WW Link would be my instant second.

Best Zelda: Tetra.
- Same reasoning as you. Plus, pirate.

Best Ganon: WW Ganondorf.
- Same reasoning as you. Plus, his clothing design was incredibly unique, giving him the appearance of a wizard, rather than a hardened, armor-clad warrior. He felt truly unique, and throughout the story, I wanted to rescue Zelda not out of my anger towards Ganondorf, but because I wanted a motive to explore the vast oceans, which, is somewhat what Ganondorf desires too. It seems as if both Link and Ganondorf are very similar in this game.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I really have to admit, I always felt the best art design was Twilight Princess. It's not realistic, but it feels incredibly natural for a Zelda game. So natural that you don't think of it as cartoony, but rather normal, in spite of it being a rather cartoony direction when compared to most games (on the Xbox).

Don't know who the best Link is, but WW Ganondorf and WW Zelda are both awesome.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord

What?!

Rofl, OoT Zelda disguises herself magically as a male ninja. That's pretty tomboy to me imo.

I guess it's classic Ninja vs Pirate.

Sheik was an amazing character and the first time I played it I honestly did NOT see that coming. Looking back there were hints. Zelda in OoT becomes the Sage of Time, freezes Ganondorf (instead of trying to shoot arrows at him, which were pretty awesome in TP, but still arrows) and starts a whole new timeline.

OoT Zelda's epicness > WW Zelda's epicness.

Just sayin'

c3gill

Smash Ace

Just sayin'
I choose Viking- thats right, in the next game I heard that Zelda actually pretends to be a Viking. she takes it the whole 9 yards, pillaging and ******, all that jazz. now THATS BRUTAL.
the entire Viking thing is actually used as an homage to Dethklok, who makes a cameo appearance as the band that awakens the 3rd boss in game, a gigantic lake troll.

and in the talk of epicness, I present Fierce Deity's Mask. game over? :laugh:

signature intended for the reference

Scott!

Smash Lord
What?!

Rofl, OoT Zelda disguises herself magically as a male ninja. That's pretty tomboy to me imo.

Sheik was an amazing character and the first time I played it I honestly did NOT see that coming. Looking back there were hints. Zelda in OoT becomes the Sage of Time, freezes Ganondorf (instead of trying to shoot arrows at him, which were pretty awesome in TP, but still arrows) and starts a whole new timeline.
OoT Zelda disguised herself, but for Tetra, it wasn't a disguise. It was her life; she was really a pirate. And while ninjas > pirates, real pirates > faux ninjas.

Also, I'm not doubting that OoT Zelda was a tomboy. I'm just saying that, when I read that Gossip Stone, I was surprised. I didn't really see it. Taking on a disguise as a guy just didn't seem very tomboyish to me at the time, though I'll admit that it definitely plays into that. But Tetra is a pirate captain. To me, again, real life > disguise in terms of awesomeness.

This is true though. Just not enough of a reason to change my mind.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
OoT Zelda disguised herself, but for Tetra, it wasn't a disguise. It was her life; she was really a pirate. And while ninjas > pirates, real pirates > faux ninjas.
She was a ninja for seven years, I think that might be enough to be considered a bit more than faux, lol. She's 17 in the adult part of OoT (I think) so it was almost half of her life. Anyway, one main purpose of being a ninja is to hide in the first place, so I think just because she used Sheik's character to hide from Ganondorf and appear to Link at random shouldn't make her any less of a ninja, lolol.

But really I'm just splittin hairs. She does do a good job at being a Sheikah even though it's not her life, lol

How old is Tetra/Zelda supposed to be in Wind Waker? Just a kid right? Probably means OoT Zelda was a ninja for almost as long as WW Zelda was a pirate. (Though WW Zelda probably has a 3 or 5 year advantage)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
@Phantom: Awesome. I knew you were making an SSB fan game, but a Zelda game is cool too. Tell me when you finish it, and I'll put it in the OP.

@Zelda OoT vs. Tetra: Zelda from OoT is way cooler. She manages to hide from Ganon for seven years, find out things that Link couldn't and give him warp songs (something that Tetra never did), and is now a recognizable icon of Zelda, whereas Tetra is not.

Spire

III
BRoomer
^ Lon Lon Milk is the best.

http://www.freewebs.com/zeldagamemaker/

Please take a look at Zelda: Blade of Darkness. Sorry I don't have any screenshots yet, but they'll be up soon.
Awesome :)

I'm excited to see what you cook up with this project. If you want any Photoshop help, I'll be happy to lend a hand, but I'm too busy as it is to really get caught up with your game.

And thanks for the credit!

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
But Lon Lon milk isn't even sold in a bottle.

I go to the potion store - Bring your own bottle. General store - BYOB. Tavern - BYOB. Why is the shortage so bad that fishing up a discarded old bottle is more exciting that fishing up a Hylian Loach?

Moo Moo milk is better, because the bottle comes free. Like it should.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Must be the crazy poe lady running amok.

P.s. I just noticed that Tetra comes from Tetraforce. Rofl. Dumb. I wonder why they'd give her that name though.

c3gill

Smash Ace

http://www.freewebs.com/zeldagamemaker/

Please take a look at Zelda: Blade of Darkness. Sorry I don't have any screenshots yet, but they'll be up soon.
Did you get permission from Nintendo to use their copywrites? If not, I suggest you change the title immediatly. And the characters. You need to read up on what you can and cannot do, as you are doing a LOT of illegal stuff in this "game" of yours.

You also need to change some of the ideas in the story around- unless you planned on those ideas conflicting with basic Zelda ideas. The Triforce pieces dont have the power to override the powers of the goddesses, and Ganondorf isn't nearly as powerful as you try to suggest he is.

and if you want to see a proper LoZ fan creation, check this out: Legend of Princess

notice the name of that? that is an example of going around copywrite laws, to still suggest the same idea. take a hint from it

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Did you get permission from Nintendo to use their copywrites? If not, I suggest you change the title immediatly. And the characters. You need to read up on what you can and cannot do, as you are doing a LOT of illegal stuff in this "game" of yours.

You also need to change some of the ideas in the story around- unless you planned on those ideas conflicting with basic Zelda ideas. The Triforce pieces dont have the power to override the powers of the goddesses, and Ganondorf isn't nearly as powerful as you try to suggest he is.
Um... what? He's protected by fair use policies. I suggest YOU read up on what you can and cannot do.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Um... what? He's protected by fair use policies. I suggest YOU read up on what you can and cannot do.
wrong, actually- he isnt citing the characters, he is using them in a context that is too similar to the original copywritten use.

He is stealing the use of the game title "The Legend of Zelda" , and his characters are (assumed) too similar to the characters in the LoZ series- both in name and in action. It isnt unintended use, and he isnt giving any credit to the group that owns the right to the series. It isnt a parody, it is an intended sequel. Fair Use is intended for the use of teachers, and to protect artists who are critiquing something that is protected by a copywrite.

take a 2nd look Skyler, he isnt using Nintendo's property in a way that is protected by the US fair use laws.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
sequel to twilight princess? lmfao.

you're in way over your head.

And summarizing what the previous posts read IT'S ILLEGAL

btw did you even get permission from Spire to take his image and edit it?

c3gill

Smash Ace
^^ at least he gave credit to Spire.

I didnt see anything anywhere from/to Nintendo

Spire

III
BRoomer
btw did you even get permission from Spire to take his image and edit it?
No, but it's alright this time. Ask for permission from now on Phantom7.

And I do not think that we're allowed to make Zelda games that represent the series as it is due to the close resemblance. People can easily make fanart and the like, because there's no limitations to that form of artwork, and while video games may be seen as as form of art, Nintendo owns the right to make Zelda games.

c3gill

Smash Ace
New Topic! 1-1 Swordplay in the new Zelda Wii.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/920/920705p1.html

What do yall think of this control scheme? nothing has been announced to lead us to believe that there will NOT be a change, so i think at this time it is best for us to assume that there will be significant changes..... id like to hear yalls opinions on this!

POKE40

Smash Lord

What do yall think of this control scheme? nothing has been announced to lead us to believe that there will NOT be a change, so i think at this time it is best for us to assume that there will be significant changes..... id like to hear yalls opinions on this!
Makes me happy to know that another Zelda game is coming out.
I hope that they make the bosses 3 times harder :p

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Seems incredibly intriguing. I'd love to see Zelda's combat system evolved to such a point.

Hopefully they do it right, lol (which seems very likely, since the Zelda team apparently hardly ever screws up)

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I'd love to see Zelda's role in the game get a bit more attention.

In OoT she was there with you from the beginning, you just didn't know it. In TP she sat in her castle waiting for nothing to happen. Lame.

Also, in the final fight, I realllllllyyyyyy want it to be one big epic battle. I don't want it to be different fights with ganon of the same degree of difficulty. It's just repetative. Beat ganondorf as a monster thing, beat ganondorf on the horse, beat ganondorf in a duel, etc... Like, I want to actually team up with Zelda. Have her get in there, possibly seriously hurt (I'm not sadistic like that, but I'd be shocked if that happened) and fight the fight. She has loads of magical powers it seems, whether that's because of the Triforce or not.

I mean, these three people were chosen by the Gods and are destined to kill eachother, or at least try. There should be shockwaves coming out of these people when they're fighting. Ganondorf seemed pretty weak in TP imo. Yeah he kept coming back, but he's got the triforce of power. Power. I want to see him get MK difficult. Not just increase damage from his hits, but make him a better fighter.

It's my dream to have all the good guys appear when it's time to strike the final blow and help you do it. Link, Zelda, the Sages, those Light creatures from TP.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master

And I'd like to be able to play 1-1 swordplay games. Great idea on paper, great idea for a starwars game, but sounds exhausting and frustrating in a Zelda game, simply because most of us probably couldn't wave a stick around for an hour even if no skill whatsoever was required, like the tennis elbows from wii-tennis.

It's my dream to have all the good guys appear when it's time to strike the final blow and help you do it. Link, Zelda, the Sages, those Light creatures from TP.
That is among the most cliche ideas ever. However, cliches are born because they represent something so epic it deserves to be done hundreds of times over, but they are still kinda played out because they deserve to be used until the are exhausted. Especially the "power of everyone combined" cliche within the context of Japanese anime/manga.

But Zelda would not be better if the ending was made corny by a cliche, so personally, I really hope that that is never done. At least not again (because I think that was already done in OoT).

EDIT: No Majora's mask this week.

It makes me really glad to be uninterested when these annoying delays go on indefinitely.

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
The combat system definitely needs to be revamped and improved, but at some point in the article it said to the effect of "Gameplay should not revolve around combat." Which I totally agree with, the AI needs to be smarter, but if the gameplay relies too heavily on the 1:1 swordplay, it'll inevitably be inferior to previous titles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbcmNoWBedE
Oh, and as you can see from this video, that cliche was already abused in OoT :p

c3gill

Smash Ace
I would love it if Link had multiple transformations like in Majora's Mask.
why would you mention MM on a monday? :( :( :(

**** NINTENDO.

Nobunga's Ambition? Cocoto Platform Jumper? Wonder Boy III: butthole lickers deluxe? WTF is this trash?

give me some god **** Majora's Mask, you ****tards. Seriously, I am again writing another complaint to Nintendo America, I dont get this ****. I suggest yall do also.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom