• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shlike

Smash Ace
Okay everyone please do me a favor. Relax yourselves, close your eyes (but open them just enough to read). Imagine yourself, in a murky, forlorn room. You are in a corner, you are breathing heavy. You feel your nerves tingling, and you feel that your arduous journey is coming to an embittered end. You sense an approaching menace. You are cornered, trapped. You know your end is near, but you are too afraid to move. Your arms don’t respond. Your legs don’t respond. The enemy is upon you, as he gets near, you can see the figure in the dark. His face is a skeleton, expressionless. He holds a large axe. You try to walk back, but the wall behind you stops you. He swings, and misses, not because you eluded him, but because your knees gave way and you fell. He stands above you. You’re numb. Too numb to feel anything. Too numb to have your life flash before your eyes. Your heart begins to race. Faster. You start to panic, you know you are going to die. You can’t see anything anymore, but you can hear the enemy raising his axe. It is the end. You feel it. Lying there next to you. Your hope, your protection, your sword. Your mind flashes to the most important event in your life. You see yourself, in your green tunic, tossing that very sword into the fountain you loved so much. You watched it come out, stronger, brighter, a new color. The most important part. The new color. Then, back in the room, you raise your sword high. You notice it’s new power, you can feel it. It glows bright. Very bright. It blinds your enemy. This gives you courage, it empowers you. You use this opportunity, and in one motion you get up, and slice your enemy in two. Time seems to accelerate. The next thing you know, you are back at home, safe, glad you are alive. You think back. You realize, the reason you are alive. The only reason. Yes. The fairy fountain. It is the reason you are alive.

The end.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*takes a deep breath*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Okay everyone please do me a favor. Relax yourselves, close your eyes (but open them just enough to read). Imagine yourself, in a murky, forlorn room. You are in a corner, you are breathing heavy. You feel your nerves tingling, and you feel that your arduous journey is coming to an embittered end. You sense an approaching menace. You are cornered, trapped. You know your end is near, but you are too afraid to move. Your arms don’t respond. Your legs don’t respond. The enemy is upon you, as he gets near, you can see the figure in the dark. His face is a skeleton, expressionless. He holds a large axe. You try to walk back, but the wall behind you stops you. He swings, and misses, not because you eluded him, but because your knees gave way and you fell. He stands above you. You’re numb. Too numb to feel anything. Too numb to have your life flash before your eyes. Your heart begins to race. Faster. You start to panic, you know you are going to die. You can’t see anything anymore, but you can hear the enemy raising his axe. It is the end. You feel it. Lying there next to you. Your hope, your protection, your sword. Your mind flashes to the most important event in your life. You see yourself, in your green tunic, tossing that very sword into the fountain you loved so much. You watched it come out, stronger, brighter, a new color. The most important part. The new color. Then, back in the room, you raise your sword high. You notice it’s new power, you can feel it. It glows bright. Very bright. It blinds your enemy. This gives you courage, it empowers you. You use this opportunity, and in one motion you get up, and slice your enemy in two. Time seems to accelerate. The next thing you know, you are back at home, safe, glad you are alive. You think back. You realize, the reason you are alive. The only reason. Yes. The fairy fountain. It is the reason you are alive.

The end.
Hahahahahaha, incredible.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you drop it in the fairy's fountain, would it come out gold?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
EVERYTHING you drop in a fairy's fountain comes out gold.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
O.K., now I don't get it. i thought I got it, but I really don't see what's so great about it now that I heard Vorguen's detailed description of how having a shiny master sword is awesome.

Skrah

Smash Ace
I'd rather have the Master Sword suddenly vibrating with power as you are about to die.

And anyways if you throw it into a fountain it'd be all wet and nasty with the fountain's slime.

Scott!

Smash Lord
You're unstoppable. I want that game. Vorguen has come up with the only thing that can top OoT.

Also, not everything that goes into a Fariy Fountain comes out gold. The Great Fairy Sword was pink if I remember correctly. (It was in Soul Calibur II, anyway...) Don't worry Vorguen, your game's greatest secret lives on.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
If there's gonna be a Zelda RPG, the Old Man should return. He'll probably be the one to tell you about enchanting your sword in the fairy fountain.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Oh man...

Oh boy.....

............somebody please stop me.
Sorry, but your super-detailed story description doesn't transfer well into a video game. If anything, it presents plotholes in the LOZ canon.

Now if the master sword became elemental from a fairy fountain, able to weild lighting, fire and ice attacks, that would be epic (even though that also opens up plotholes).

Scott!

Smash Lord
Sorry, but your super-detailed story description doesn't transfer well into a video game. If anything, it presents plotholes in the LOZ canon.

Now if the master sword became elemental from a fairy fountain, able to weild lighting, fire and ice attacks, that would be epic (even though that also opens up plotholes).
Well, that would only open up plot holes if its game was intended to come before any other we've seen with the normal Master Sword. Or, they could have it be cleansed at the end, perhaps by the power of the Triforce when all three parts come together, or something. I think they could work around it. Also, I agree on the epic epicness that would unleash.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
You're unstoppable. I want that game. Vorguen has come up with the only thing that can top OoT.

Also, not everything that goes into a Fariy Fountain comes out gold. The Great Fairy Sword was pink if I remember correctly. (It was in Soul Calibur II, anyway...) Don't worry Vorguen, your game's greatest secret lives on.
Scott. There are only two words to describe my reaction to this. Marry. Me.

Okay I will give a third grade explanation as to why I posted that story. The story was not relevant to my Zelda game. Nope. Not at all. It had nothing to do with it whatsoever. It was merely pointing out to the importance of having your sword enchanted by the fairy fountain. That is it. Nothing more.

Well, that would only open up plot holes if its game was intended to come before any other we've seen with the normal Master Sword. Or, they could have it be cleansed at the end, perhaps by the power of the Triforce when all three parts come together, or something. I think they could work around it. Also, I agree on the epic epicness that would unleash.
There will be no plot holes. Nothing. The game is perfect. You put your sword. In. The. Fountain.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Scott. There are only two words to describe my reaction to this. Marry. Me.
Sorry, but I don't think it's legal where either of us lives.

There will be no plot holes. Nothing. The game is perfect. You put your sword. In. The. Fountain.
This reminds me of the flash game "You Have To Burn The Rope".

The Legend of Zelda: Put Your Sword in the Fountain

Darkslash

Smash Master
This. For reasons like this my life is so great. Scott, you win the nobel peace prize of my heart.
My life is not great until Ganondorf speaks with a highly godly British/Middle East Accent. Because for a guy who comes from the Mid East he uses a **** ton of Western European styled weapons(Tridents, Plate Armor, Broadswords)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
How is he from the Middle East... Hyrule has no Middle East. Are you basing this on the location of the Spirit Temple from OOT where Twinrova witches claim to be Ganondorf's mothers?

Ganondorf is from Ganondorfia and nowhere else. He isn't from the Middle East. And if he is, then Link is German.

Darkslash

Smash Master
How is he from the Middle East... Hyrule has no Middle East. Are you basing this on the location of the Spirit Temple from OOT where Twinrova witches claim to be Ganondorf's mothers?

Ganondorf is from Ganondorfia and nowhere else. He isn't from the Middle East. And if he is, then Link is German.
Noooo.

The Gerudo desert seems to based of Medieval Middle east. So no AK-47's, suicide bombers or IED's here.

Common British Ganondorf would be the best thing ever.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I can see Link as Canadian, I guess. But Ganondorfia is something I will never be able to accept. It's just too... unacceptable.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Link has to be European. I can't see him as Canadian lol. You can see that he is accostumed to the mild heat and cold of Europe, unlike the more frigid cold of Canada. Also Europe has this more medieval feel to it. You can think of it this way. Link is from Spain, who is trying to expel the muslims from the south.

Link: Spanish Catholic
Ganondorf: African Muslim

c3gill

Smash Ace
It doesn't matter where Ganondorf is from. What matters is where Link is from. He is from Canada.
no way. Link is from England, and Ganondorf is from Scotland. and the LoZ series took place mostly on Iceland. they were actually descendants of different Viking tribes.

and in the windwaker, Global warming was actually happening (lolz).

edit- Zelda was whoever the **** kira knightley was in that king arthur movie. she sailed to iceland too

and i put the beginning of the series around early 1300s.

Scott!

Smash Lord
No, wait guys. I've got it. I'll hide it, so I don't spoil it for those of you who want to figure it out.

Link and Ganon are from
Hyrule!!!!!!111!!!!eleven!!!1

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Oh... you shattered all my dreams of Ganondorfia.

It doesn't matter, that was just a whim...

but if anyone ever even thinks about messing with The Legend of Zelda: Put Your Sword in the Fountain

I swear.....

Alzi

Smash Master
They both were born in my room.

Anyway do you guys think a new play control for windwaker would be the best thing ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom