• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

c3gill

Smash Ace
All that Zelda sex talk made me want to..... not play Zelda. >.<
That is sad. Anyone else ever have some fetishes about the Gerudo Tribe? lol KIDDING.

Real Question time- barring the goddesses(and the Triforce!), who or what is the most powerful entity in a LoZ game?

Scott!

Smash Lord
Most powerful entity is Ganondorf. How can you doubt the triforce of power. >.>
If Ganon is that powerful, then Link is more powerful. Otherwise, how would he win? If he's just winning by the Triforce, then that's how Ganon is strong too, and the question said not counting the Triforce.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
POWER IS NOT EVERYTHING! Link is so dang courageous that Ganon simply gets wimpy and Link beats him. I just thought it was a raw-power kind of question, and Ganon has more than Link. Link just has more wit.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Minda isnt a bad answer at all, but Im surprised no one mentioned the Master Sword. It does pick the Hero of Time, and is the bane of evil. Sounds like it may hold some sway over the history of Hyrule.... Imagine if it picked Ganondorf as the hero? Link would be screwed. Hyrule would be done.

The Ocarina of Time is pretty powerful too- allows entrance to the Sacred realm, time travel and the ability to slow down or speed up time? and to be able to make 4 copies of yourself, and port around hyrule and termina.

Fierce Deity's Mask also- absurdly powerful, so much that it can only be used against bosses. Majora gets ***** by Link wearing the mask. No one can stand up to the warrior within this mask.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
How did we go from "Is it a boy or a girl!" to How bad I suck at zelda... to zelda sex fetishes to how powerful stuff is...? o.0

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Well... What if the one of the giants was wearing a fierce deity mask, had the full triforce, and a master sword? :O

c3gill

Smash Ace
Also I thought we were referring to only things that are living.
Real Question time- barring the goddesses(and the Triforce!), who or what is the most powerful entity in a LoZ game?
Who or what. Introducing the triforce into the discussion is pointless, because whoever has the triforce wins. When asked, I was asking person or item that has the most influence over the history as presented in the LoZ series, and the ability to change that history the most.

So who or what possesses the most power to change the timeline?

c3gill

Smash Ace
Thats pretty metal. Killing hundreds of people by playing a few songs? thats Dethklok style :)

Darkslash

Smash Master
1)Get Master Sword
2)Get Ocarina of time
3)??????Combine 2 together to create the Time Sword..WAIT A MINUTE
4)PROFIT!

Hey any one think that Wind Waker Link will now on use the Phantom Sword? I mean the Phantom Hourglass isn't gone or any thing so...

c3gill

Smash Ace
Hey any one think that Wind Waker Link will now on use the Phantom Sword? I mean the Phantom Hourglass isn't gone or any thing so...
Phantom Sword seems pretty worthless, now that Bellum is gone. What else would Link use it for? Its effects were only useful in the temple of the ocean king. and in the final bellum fight.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I think that the four swords could really make the Master Sword sweat. I know that the MS is the strongest, but four links at once?
Well you gotta remember that the Four Sword split's up into 4 white empowered swords, so that will make it the Master Sword 1/4 weaker. So going by Twilight Princess multipliers it would be as strong as the TP wooden sword...

Scott!

Smash Lord
I'm actually pretty sure the Deku Stick is the most powerful item in all of Zelda-dom. I mean really. It's a stick of wood that can be burned an infinite number of times if you use it right. So there you go.

But seriously, Four Sword vs Master Sword would be epic. I'd still go Master Sword, but I think it would be close.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Though the fire doesn't add damage, and after a hit it breaks, so its the Giant Knife dilemma all again.

Although it is the most powerful when you're young, since its got the damage ratio of the Master Sword.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Though the fire doesn't add damage, and after a hit it breaks, so its the Giant Knife dilemma all again.

Although it is the most powerful when you're young, since its got the damage ratio of the Master Sword.
I was being sarcastic, honestly. But seriously, I'd have to say the Master Sword is at least stronger than Deku Sticks. The Master Sword opens up time travel to Link AND does the same damage as a Deku Stick. Deku sticks can't travel through time. Hence, they're weaker.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Too be honest any one stuck on the first part of the Temple of Time was a first time Zelda player or some one who never heard of Zelda. It was so instinctive I grinned at the pedestal of Time.

Skrah

Smash Ace
**** sarcasm. Sorry lol I've been kinda stressed because of the entrance exams and all that sh*t.

And personally I preferred the magic arrows. I was very pissed when I finally got the light arrow and Zelda got to use it.

Scott!

Smash Lord
**** sarcasm. Sorry lol I've been kinda stressed because of the entrance exams and all that sh*t.

And personally I preferred the magic arrows. I was very pissed when I finally got the light arrow and Zelda got to use it.
No worries. It happens to the best of us. And I always forget that the Internet doesn't do a good job of translating my particular brand of sarcasm very well.

Anyway, I missed the magic arrows in TP. They were fun, if nothing else.

I must say, Zelda aimed better than I probably would've been able to without Z-Targeting. (I don't care what button you use, it will always be Z-Targeting, never any other name.)

Darkslash

Smash Master
I must say, Zelda aimed better than I probably would've been able to without Z-Targeting. (I don't care what button you use, it will always be Z-Targeting, never any other name.)
F*ck yea Z targeting, I celebrated when I found out that TP used the Z button to Target. Calling it L targeting made me feel dirty.

Zelda needs a IR pointer ASAP. I bet you she uses an Analog stick.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Yeah lol. And somehow she got a bow out of nowhere, and better than Link's lol. Also I was pissed cause I couldn't get on Epona from behind cause the little b*tch was sitting on her.

The temple of time was the most epic place ever. Seriously the first time I played Zelda in ever I was like dude wtf do I have to do to open the **** doors!

hectichobo

Smash Ace
F*ck yea Z targeting, I celebrated when I found out that TP used the Z button to Target. Calling it L targeting made me feel dirty.

Zelda needs a IR pointer ASAP. I bet you she uses an Analog stick.
It uses L to target I thought? I remember I got mad because I didn't know my L button didn't work. And I kept trying to make it work... I needed to L target with my Windy Boomerang Thingamabob to open some door.

Skrah

Smash Ace
It uses L to target I thought? I remember I got mad because I didn't know my L button didn't work. And I kept trying to make it work... I needed to L target with my Windy Boomerang Thingamabob to open some door.
Yeah but in OoT, where Z targeting was introduced, well it was called Z targeting lol. And in Twilight its L targeting, and it sounds lame

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Oh.... I got it now :]

So do you guys think the new Zelda they say they are working on is going to be like WW or TP or OOT.

Scott!

Smash Lord
It turned into L-Targeting in Wind Waker.

Also, I think the next Zelda will be of a more realistic design, like TP, but will be about as relevant to Hyrule as MM.
(Seemingly irrelevant until you find deeper meanings hidden there, etc.)

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Most powerful entity?

Tingle
Kind of like Tom Bombadil being more powerful than Sauron? lol

Who or what. Introducing the triforce into the discussion is pointless, because whoever has the triforce wins. When asked, I was asking person or item that has the most influence over the history as presented in the LoZ series, and the ability to change that history the most.

So who or what possesses the most power to change the timeline?
Would have to say Zelda, since in almost every game she's the one that decides the course of action that Link, and mostly everyone else, should take. Sometimes subtly, and sometimes more direct than others. Even in Zelda 1 she scatters 8 pieces of the Triforce of Wisdom around Hyrule to avoid Gan(n)on, so Link could eventually find them.

Ganondorf might hatch out his own schemes too, but his aren't the ones that succeed or make history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom