• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So...where are you?

I'm still fairly sure it should reset when you go into a building. Although if you're stuck in the middle of the ocean someplace where there are no buildings, I suppose that could pose a problem...

hectichobo

Smash Ace
im at like... i have no idea... there are no buildings though.... me and my leaf just.... left my boat...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You need to be in the boat to warp, I believe. Swim up to the boat? Sink, maybe it'll reset. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hAHA, I was trying to get in the Red Lion but I couldn't get on (the option didn't come up!) and I drowned and he was closer to the shore. xD

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Its like.... a big circle... with a bunch of canons.... :o

Drowing did not work
I think it's to far away from anything to have a place to reset....its like.... really far away from stuff.

Skrah

Smash Ace
**** that sucks..

You might want to consider starting again, or just get into a high place and use the telescope to search for it, and once you find it, use the leaf to fly to it and just swim the rest of the way.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I'm screwed.... I ditched it near the great deku tree... Then when you fly to that other island.. i decided to fly FAR FAR away..... then i got bored... landed... saved... and shut it off.
and i came back on and i was like... wait a second.... wups...

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Haha...No. -.-

Funny how no one has asked how I managed to get so far from my boat without drowning. Lol.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I'm pretty impressed that you got so far. Hopefully you're not too far in, so that restarting isn't too painful. That stinks though.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I'm pretty impressed that you got so far. Hopefully you're not too far in, so that restarting isn't too painful. That stinks though.
You're impressed with stupidity? Lol... I used an action replay... then it broke. I used the Infinite magic/press r to jump codes/No wind codes. It really helped me to get around...until the disk broke....

Scott!

Smash Lord
You're impressed with stupidity? Lol... I used an action replay... then it broke. I used the Infinite magic/press r to jump codes/No wind codes. It really helped me to get around...until the disk broke....
I wouldn't call it stupidity, honestly. Curiosity and not thinking before you act, maybe.

Though, messing with the game probably didn't help...

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Scott is the law of the land when it comes to stupidity. If he says it's stupid, it's stupid.

That being said he also makes the law on fabrics. Linen is his specialty.

I learned of this on E-harmony.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Scott is the law of the land when it comes to stupidity. If he says it's stupid, it's stupid.

That being said he also makes the law on fabrics. Linen is his specialty.

I learned of this on E-harmony.
Oh no! I've been found out! I must hide my secret fabric fondness better in the future.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I would rather dag Zelda than Malon- the whole farm girl thing is hot, but to be able to say I hit that Princess would be pretty tight. Im not even going to bring Ruto or Impa into the situation.

Overall, the most likely thing I would ride is Epona.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I would rather dag Zelda than Malon- the whole farm girl thing is hot, but to be able to say I hit that Princess would be pretty tight. Im not even going to bring Ruto or Impa into the situation.

Overall, the most likely thing I would ride is Epona.
Hahaha, that was a good read.

What's wrong with Ruto, does she not have a place on your scale?

c3gill

Smash Ace
Ruto? There's something a little fi... there's something weird about her.

Malon would be better if she wasn't allowed to sing. It just hurts.
I totally disagree- for Zelda I would tie her down and play Mr. Kinky the Hero of Time, but for Malon? she can sing to me while I slowly undress her and caress her body. We could go out into that windmill in the back of the farm and have a round of hide the sausage. It just is more impressive to bump uglies with the Princess of Hyrule, Zelda, than with some small time farm girl.

But if I did hit that, she better be singing epona's song the entire time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I totally disagree- for Zelda I would tie her down and play Mr. Kinky the Hero of Time, but for Malon? she can sing to me while I slowly undress her and caress her body. We could go out into that windmill in the back of the farm and have a round of hide the sausage. It just is more impressive to bump uglies with the Princess of Hyrule, Zelda, than with some small time farm girl.

But if I did hit that, she better be singing epona's song the entire time.
Have a foursome and invite along Sarai

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fist off, pedo much? Secondly, this is getting creepy. I suggest a change of topic. No idea what, though.
How is it pedo? I bet she's older than adult link even during Link's child years.

Darkslash

Smash Master
That reminded me. Me and my friend who was also a Zelda fan, were goofing around in the school library. I borrowed his graphic calculator, and spent the next 5 minutes writing

Zelda and Saria sitting under a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes the bed.

Zelda and Saria sitting under a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes the bed.
We both laughed for 5 minutes.

Scott!

Smash Lord
How is it pedo? I bet she's older than adult link even during Link's child years.
First off, guessing is a really bad strategy when it comes to guessing the ages of potential minors. Also, even if she is actually that old, she certainly doesn't act it or look it. She's physically a child. Mentally, she's definitely very childlike when we can actually see anything of her character, meaning as Young Link. So perhaps when you're Adult Link, she's old enough. But still, the spell of the Kokiri is that they do not age. They are the children of the forest. It just doesn't seem right.

I can't believe I'm discussing this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
First off, guessing is a really bad strategy when it comes to guessing the ages of potential minors. Also, even if she is actually that old, she certainly doesn't act it or look it. She's physically a child. Mentally, she's definitely very childlike when we can actually see anything of her character, meaning as Young Link. So perhaps when you're Adult Link, she's old enough. But still, the spell of the Kokiri is that they do not age. They are the children of the forest. It just doesn't seem right.

I can't believe I'm discussing this.
Well, that wouldn't be fair to Link if he actually did like her when he was a child.

I think she is wise enough to know what she is getting herself into if they did something

He could think of her of like an adult halfling or something. A human with a hobit isn't pedo...

Scott!

Smash Lord
Well, that wouldn't be fair to Link if he actually did like her when he was a child.

I think she is wise enough to know what she is getting herself into if they did something

He could think of her of like an adult halfling or something. A human with a hobbit isn't pedo...
It wasn't fair anyway. You see her when she gives you the medallion. She says something about how the two of you always belonged to two different worlds. Your friendship could never be.

I do actually like the Link-Saria pairing, though only as Young Link. It is creepy with Adult Link, to me at least. But the two of them as kids together was the pair I saw as most likely. The cut scene where she gives him the ocarina and he runs away breaks my heart each time. I see it as evidence that Link was confused about feelings towards his friend.

Skrah

Smash Ace
That scene was very emotional. I was pretty happy to see Saria again in the Forest Temple. And also, for some weird reason I kinda bonded with Epona. I loved that horse so much.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Yeah, I liked Epona. I particularly liked getting her. Link, horse whisperer. I never really loved her, because she did a few too many silly things involving awkward collision stuff and all that.

It's funny, though. Maybe it's just the sheer volume of play-throughs I've given OoT. But whatever it is, I always forget just how attached I became to so many of the characters. All of the sages, except Impa, who scared me. All the other people too. The whole last scene, the party, etc. I love it. Everyone in the game all gathered around, having a blast. Then, King Zora and Mido, two people who were were obstacles out of fondness for someone, both missing that someone. Then, the sages fly over. When they all appear, I smile every time. I'm smiling now.

This is why that will always be my favorite Zelda game. However much any other game may be awesome, may be more challenging, more interesting, just better, no other will get me as emotionally attached as OoT did.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You sir, just made me want to replay Ocarina of Time again.

It's my favorite 3D Zelda game. I can't remember how many play-throughs I've had currently.
Hopefully I forgot some of the dungeon layouts.

Strangely, out of all the temples, the Water Temple is the one I remember the most.
It's the Shadow Temple that I keep forgetting.

Scott!

Smash Lord
You sir, just made me want to replay Ocarina of Time again.

It's my favorite 3D Zelda game. I can't remember how many play-throughs I've had currently.
Hopefully I forgot some of the dungeon layouts.

Strangely, out of all the temples, the Water Temple is the one I remember the most.
It's the Shadow Temple that I keep forgetting.

Sorry about that. Not really, but you know.

Also, if you've memorized that game as much as I have, may I suggest Master Quest?

EDIT: Also, found this. That sound at the end? My heart breaking. I get too into this stuff.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sorry about that. Not really, but you know.

Also, if you've memorized that game as much as I have, may I suggest Master Quest?
Sadly, I've memorized that game to death as well...

I don't remember the dungeon layouts off the top of my head now. I remember that the Fire and Spirit Temples were a pain on Master Quest.
My brain just remembers when I'm playing through it. Doesn't matter. The game's just too awesome.

Alzi

Smash Master
That scene was very emotional. I was pretty happy to see Saria again in the Forest Temple. And also, for some weird reason I kinda bonded with Epona. I loved that horse so much.
When i was small it took me ages to figure out how to get the horse and beat that farmer then i played the song and got epona then raced him. I was riding the horse around for ages... xD

Ocarina of time and windwaker i like to play over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom