• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

III
BRoomer
What the ****? How in the world could any of you even fathom Sheik being male? Hahahahahaha, that's hysterical. True geniuses you all are.

You deny an officially stated timeline, yet you accept the possibility of Sheik being a male, despite being a female. WOW!

c3gill

Smash Ace
start a new discussion then, like "best item in any Zelda game" or "favorite boss in any Zelda game"

just end this ****** discussion, IMO

Skrah

Smash Ace
:p. Ok I just want to set things straight first.

Yeah Spire cause your opinions are engraved in rock and everything else is not possible?

If you could actually read, I said that I saw Sheik as Zelda in a boy's body. Its ok Spire if you like extremely flat and ripped females, but its just that I can't call Sheik a female since she looks like an effing boy.

So.. what's your favorite boss??

Edit: Her arms aren't muscular compared to Sheik's. Zelda changed her skin and eye color, how do you know that she couldn't just change her sex entirely?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah Spire cause your opinions are engraved in rock and everything else is not possible?
Spire is pretty much the authority on Zelda here on smashboards. All of his 'opinions' should be treated as fact. So until Aonuma comes out saying 'Guess I fooled you guys, Shiek's a dude!', Shiek is female.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Quote me where Aonuma says that Sheik is female please. And Spire is pretty much a nobody to me, and since there is no solid proof that Sheik is female, then how come its "fact" that Sheik is.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Favorite Boss is a toss up-
mini-boss: Gomess, and King Bulbin
non-end game: Twinrova, and Stallord
end game: The Nightmare, and Majora

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It is plenty believable that Zelda used magic to aid in her disguise, but she did not make the crossover into becoming an actual male. She is missing a key male ingredient. >_>

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Quote me where Aonuma says that Sheik is female please. And Spire is pretty much a nobody to me, and since there is no solid proof that Sheik is female, then how come its "fact" that Sheik is.
We don't need proof. Shiek is Zelda. Zelda is called a princess, and so she is female.

Stop being stupid.

Spire

III
BRoomer
So let me ask you, Skrah. Upon using Zelda's down-special in Smash Bros to transform into Sheik, do you feel that she is changing genders?

My favorite boss is Bongo Bongo... or Jalhalla.

Skrah

Smash Ace
And Smash bros has so much revelance to the Zelda series, amirite? And yeah, maybe so, its the same if she just instantly changes her skin and eye color and has a completely new outfit.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Logic? Lol what kind of twisted logic is that. I see Sheik, and he looks like a **** man, his voice is like a man's, and Zelda just happens to be magical too, which should explain how she did it.

Also, I checked several webpages, and they used both he and she.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Anyways....

Okay so if you are a girl named Sam ,strap your chest with surgical tape, wear jeans, a T-shirt, start calling your self Samuel, cut your hair for 7 years, your going to be called a guy, most likely.

And Sheik got strips of cloth on her chest.

Also turns out that Sheik can mean

a man held to be masterful and irresistibly charming to women.
So Sheik is a trap?!

OMG I just noticed I've been spelling Sheik wrong...

Also Sheiks VA is a woman...

Skrah

Smash Ace
I mean, I can understand that, but it's not just his chest, its his whole body build. There's absolutely no footage of Sheik taking his clothes off to reveal Zelda. And even then, I'm surprised by your reactions to one guy thinking differently than you. Seriously how can you hope to debate as you are right now?

Lets just drop this whole thing.

So I guess my favorite boss was Phantom Ganon.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I mean, I can understand that, but it's not just his chest, its his whole body build. There's absolutely no footage of Sheik taking his clothes off to reveal Zelda. And even then, I'm surprised by your reactions to one guy thinking differently than you. Seriously how can you hope to debate as you are right now?

Lets just drop this whole thing.

So I guess my favorite boss was Phantom Ganon.
You suck so hard at basic logic. You fail incredibly, and I've the pleasure of many laughs tonight.

Link is a girl, and Ganondorf is her dad.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Say what you like. Personally you sound pretty much like an elitist, and I think you are pathetic since you can't even prove me why you are right, and just lower down to using the already overused "fail".

Get a life and learn to accept other's opinions.

Oh and next time, please check in the dictionary what logic is. I doubt it means "What you think you know to be fact and can't really prove it".

Darkslash

Smash Master
Say what you like. Personally you sound pretty much like an elitist, and I think you are pathetic since you can't even prove me why you are right, and just lower down to using the already overused "fail".

Get a life and learn to accept other's opinions.

Oh and next time, please check in the dictionary what logic is. I doubt it means "What you think you know to be fact and can't really prove it".
You have just invoked the warth of SpireIII.

Please enjoy the text that may be TL;DR extensive.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Alright, I'll bite.

Logic is using already determined things to make logical assumptions. The logical assumtpion following Sheik:

Zelda = Sheik
Zelda = Female
Sheik = Female

This is your train of thought:

Shiek doesn't have boobs so she is a male, despite her having absolutely no bulge. She's missing a *****, man.

Skrah

Smash Ace
i know she has no bulge, and really do you expect nintendo to include in their male characters a bulge? Its Sheik's whole body build that leads me to think he's a man. Really, compare pics. Sheik has the typical man build, has some muscle in his arms and legs, while Zelda has a more curvy body, and her arms aren't muscular at all.

Your logic could go the other way around. What's so wrong about Zelda changing her gender? I mean really?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
i know she has no bulge, and really do you expect nintendo to include in their male characters a bulge? Its Sheik's whole body build that leads me to think he's a man. Really, compare pics. Sheik has the typical man build, has some muscle in his arms and legs, while Zelda has a more curvy body, and her arms aren't muscular at all.

Your logic could go the other way around. What's so wrong about Zelda changing her gender? I mean really?
There are a lot of things wrong with Zelda changing her gender. For example, genetically, she does not have a y-chromosome. She doesn't need to change her gender for her disguise. There are no gender-swapping spells in any Legend of Zelda. She doesn't have a bulge ever. And Nintendo would not publish a game which prominently features gender-swapping in America.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I imagine she has a better idea of how to please Link after going through puberty as a man...

...If she is still into that after all this time. Could be she fell for like, Malon or Naboruu or something...

c3gill

Smash Ace
bi zelda?

Hey, if you picturing Zelda as a switch hitter gives you more incentive to save her, by all means, do what you gotta do.

Link: I swear, if i kill this dude and save the world you and Malon and I are getting some 3way action going on.
Zelda: LOL. Malon and I have been "experimenting" ever since I tried that whole Sheik thing. But I am sure if you save the world you would be welcome to save us.
Link: If you keep talking about this, I might have to unsheath the REAL master sword, if you know whats up.
Zelda: ohhhhh Big Papi! Keep it in your pants until Ganon is done. Then its on, I already have some reservations at the Holiday Inn in Hyrule Town ;)

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
. . . lol

So what's everyone's favorite Zelda song(s)?

I like Hyrule Castle from LttP and Tal Tal Heights from Link's Awakening.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Wow, looks like I missed all the fun tonight. Too bad, too.

Anyway, favorite Zelda song? Too many, too too many to ever pick one. So how about a list off the top of my head.

Saria's Song, Ballad of the Wind Fish, Tal Tal Heights, Song of Healing, Forest Temple music (OoT), Prairie theme in LA, Midna's Lament, Great Sea sailing music from WW, both of the songs you play for Makar and Medli, the story music from the WW prologue, the Main Theme!, Stone Tower Temple theme, Ice Cavern, Ilia's Theme, all of the rest of the music ever written for Zelda ever...

Yeah, that's a few of them. There are more I can't think of right now.

shlike

Smash Ace
Main Theme, The snes Fairy fountain song (forgive me i dont remember the actual name), Saria's song, Gerudo Valley, Midna's Lament, Dark World theme, Main opening,

GOD way too many =S

c3gill

Smash Ace
Song of Storms (I use it as a lullabye for my son :)), Theme (from original, please!), and every song from Majora's Mask.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Ahh, I was a bit unambitious only listing 2 songs in my first post.

Let's see, in addition to Hyrule Castle, and Tal Tal Heights ... Gerudo Valley, LA Overworld, Zelda 1 dungeon theme, Stone Tower Temple from MM, Great Fairy (File Select), Song of Storms, Temple from Zelda 2 (and Melee/Brawl, lol), Dark World in LttP, Boss music for Blizetta in TP (This one sounds kinda like Danny Elfman...), Bolero of Fire, Deku Palace in MM, Termina Field, Midna's Theme, Opening cutscene theme in Wind Waker, Mysterious Woods in LA, that demented version of Zelda's Lullaby when you fight her in TP, normal Zelda's Lullaby, Sheik's theme, Ganon's Castle theme in OoT . . .

and a bunch of other things I'm sure I'll remember later.

I think I thought of Hyrule Castle and Tal Tal Heights first just because Disco Dan's ocremixes of those are great, lolol.

hectichobo

Smash Ace

So that means that Sheik is a Woman.
Wow... that was too funny.
I bet sheik is a he/she... Nintendo would put a he/she in a game... they have birdo... birdo is a transvestite.

Anyways, my favorite zelda song is probably... Sahria's Song.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Link's awakening was a pretty good game even for the Game boy and it did help me out on those boring time periods. If I still had it now I would still play it.
totally agree. Links Awakening was an amazing game, and if you ever played the remake (LA:DX) that was an excellent game as well. Wish I could buy it on Virtual Console( HINT HINT NINTENDO!!!).

Spire

III
BRoomer
As far as songs (themes) go, I'd have to go with:
  • Forest Temple (OoT)
  • Water Temple (OoT)
  • Spirit Temple (OoT)
  • Pirate's Fortress (MM)
  • Ikana Canyon (MM)
  • Stone Tower Temple (MM)
  • Gerudo Desert (TP)
  • Snowpeak (TP)
  • Twilight (TP)
  • Twilight Palace (TP)

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I suck at zelda games... i stopped playing ocarina of time after i beat phantom ganon. I got stuck somewhere near there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom