• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
If you didn't kill the boss and got the Emerald stone thing then you aren't done in the Deku Tree.

And ignore what that other guy said, don't play TP instead.
Definitely don't play TP instead.

And if you haven't gotten the emerald stone, go back to the tree, like LT said. If you have, take Finlark's advice and go to the castle.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Just as the title says. Lineback is equipped with the Phantom hour glass sword and tingle is at full power.
Why would Linebeck have the Phantom Sword? Now you're just making up unrealistic combinations. Might as well give Linebeck the Master Sword if you're going to go that route.

I choose Tingle for the same reason Tery did.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Why would Linebeck have the Phantom Sword? Now you're just making up unrealistic combinations. Might as well give Linebeck the Master Sword if you're going to go that route.

I choose Tingle for the same reason Tery did.
Does he not temporary use it in PH?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Regardless of which, Tingle would still win. Solely because he is Tingle.
"Sorry Linebeck, you can't kill me without paying me 10000000 rupees."

"....." (Linebecks thoughts: Too expensive. I can't get treasure without rupees!)

End game.

:034:

Masky

Smash Master
Tingle at "full power" would win because he is invincible as long as he has Rupees. Tingle can also throw Rupees as a strong attack, as shown in Rosy Rupeeland. Basically, Tingle wins if he has a large amount of Rupees, which he has if he is at full power.

Here's one I was wondering about. Who would win: Hero of Men or Spirit Tracks Link (post ST)?

Spire

III
BRoomer
ST Link is just a mindless kid with a somewhat powerful sword. The Hero of Men is a legendary hero who also wielded the Picori Blade, which was powerful enough to seal all evil away in a chest. Hero of Men all the way, screw ST Link.

Masky

Smash Master
I think the Lokomo Sword is more powerful than you're giving it credit for. Even if the Picori Blade had the power to seal away all evil, I'm gonna say that there was definitely a lot less evil back in the time of the Hero of Men, lol. Also remember that the Picori Blade can apparently break, so it can't really be all-powerful.

imo it kinda comes down to the question of whether the the Light Force or the Spirits of Good are more powerful

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey guys, I'm new to The Legend of Zelda in every way, and since my friend suggested it to me, I picked up Ocarina of Time... and I'm stuck lol.

It's near the beginning. I just got the sword and shield, talked to the deku tree and explored around in there. I killed the deku guys "brothers" and I didn't know if there was anything left in that place to do, so I left. I'm currently in Kokiri village. What am I supposed to do now? Please help. :/
There should be a big door past the "brothers", right? Open it and **** the spider that's in there.

Use a guide if this is your first Zelda, lol. Don't rely on it for every little thing, and you should have fun. Just use it as a general "go to this place next and explore the **** out of it" kind of thing.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Wow, how did I miss the next page? XD

Just use my guide advice and you'll be fine.

He's temporarily taken over by Bellum. I certainly don't recall him using the Phantom Sword unless he picks it up at one point for whatever reason.
He uses it to protect Bellum until Link wakes up. Remember when Link was knocked unconsious?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Ummmm.......

Skyler I'm sorry. It was a joke and I was trying to welcome Yink with a simple infraction. But, I guess you didn't understand or you were kinda ticked or something. I'm sorry.

Aside from that I've been playing Starcraft 2 lately. BNet kingdomcome00@live.com so be sure to add me.

Also, I'm probably going to drop out of High School.

Spire

III
BRoomer
If you drop out of High School, your American life is pretty much over. Good luck.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ummmm.......

Skyler I'm sorry. It was a joke and I was trying to welcome Yink with a simple infraction. But, I guess you didn't understand or you were kinda ticked or something. I'm sorry.
Don't welcome new mods by spamming the room - the exact thing we're put in place to prevent.

Also, I'm probably going to drop out of High School.
Dude. Don't **** up your life ;_; Dropping out of high school is a bad idea.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
If you drop out of High School, your American life is pretty much over. Good luck.
Lol silly Spire, I'm only gonna drop out for a year. And, yea, I would be in Guatemala with my family the entire year, I would actually probably come back after Spring Break. I want 2 years of Varsity Football. If I don't play this year than my D1 scholarship is going the drain unless I drop out.

EDIT: **** Skyler you "Sheik'd" me. Yea, I feel you dude sorry.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Dude, they're not going to let you back onto the varsity football squad if you've been gone for a year. You live in Texas, there's a dozen other guys just as talented as you that are willing to take your spot that won't take a year-long vacation.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Skyler's completely right. And on top of that, don't call me silly, you haven't brought this up before so when you said, "I'm probably going to drop out of high school," all I'm thinking is, "well he's dropping out of high school," not, "oh he's probably going to drop out for a year so he can go to Guatemala then come back and resume where he left off."

On top of that, being held back a year (yes that is what you'll do to yourself) does not look good to anybody. ESPECIALLY to colleges.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Dude, they're not going to let you back onto the varsity football squad if you've been gone for a year.

Talked to my coach about this. So it's either drop out a year, or do 3 years in High School 2 at my current one and then switch to a private school.

You live in Texas, there's a dozen other guys just as talented as you that are willing to take your spot that won't take a year-long vacation.
See, that's where your wrong. They are talented. I'm gifted.

Anyways, has anybody gotten Starcraft 2 yet?

EDIT: ****it I was Shiek'd again. I only want to go to college if I'm offered a scholarship. If not, I'm goin into the restaurant business.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Shut up Kingdom Come, boasting like that just makes you look like a *******, not a "gifted" individual of any sort. Your coach may be cool with it, but coaches at colleges may not be. Stop thinking in the short run and use some foresight.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Anyways.....

Does anybody here play Starcraft 2? I got it like the day after it came out. I use the Protoss and they are fun but expensive compared to the Terran and Zerg. So far in doubles every team I have been on is undefeated. If anybody wnats to play me add kingdomcome00@live.com

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah. And when you die before you turn thirty, you'll realize that dying young is a bad idea.
Yeah, go the 27 route of Cobain, Hendrix, Joplin, and Morrison. You'll surely be remembered forever and ever for playing some football.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm getting sick of the zelda room here for lost of reasons, I've even ordered them in a list of 27, This is number 2.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well what would you like changed? In fact, what would everyone like of this room?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
We can change it.

What's wrong?

I don't find anything wrong with this Zelda forum at all. I actually like the fact that Skyler and Spire are telling me not to drop out. My parents were fine with it so long as I get my dual citizenship in Guate. The people in this thread seem to actually care about eachother. Aside from a few which, I will not name.

But tell me what's wrong and I will try my hardest to fix anything I can.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
XL is just being a baby. It's not an amazing forum but it's pretty decent especially considering how long we've been waiting for a new console Zelda. The only annoying thing about the room is a handful of people, but they're not so bad that it makes the whole room bad. It could be so much worse.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah. But hey, we'll have Skyward Sword next year, so there should be a huge influx of new people when that happens.

Spire

III
BRoomer
For those of us who do continue to persist and use this forum to discuss our love for Zelda, we're the breathing life that's biding the time for Skyward Sword. Stick around til then and you're a veteran of sorts.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
XL is just being a baby. It's not an amazing forum but it's pretty decent especially considering how long we've been waiting for a new console Zelda. The only annoying thing about the room is a handful of people, but they're not so bad that it makes the whole room bad. It could be so much worse.
Lol, your one to talk. And, people like you are why he isn't happy.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well what would you like changed? In fact, what would everyone like of this room?
:link:
To be quite honest, I really don't see too much of a problem inside of this Zelda room(besides a few "immature," per se, people, who are inevitable in the long run).
I mean, let's consider me as an example:
I've occasionally left the boards, come back, left the boards, come back(etc..), and it's considerably active for a sub-forum to a non-Zelda site.

I mean, sure it seems the majority of the posters are the regulars since the Zelda spot was created(Spire, Skyler, Ganonsburg, myself, and a few others), but we're also seeing a few more new people here an there coming around.
Not only that, but since Skyward Sword was announced, and is due next year, you can be sure to only see more activity here, with the coming news for the game.

As for what could be added or changed to this group, I'm really not sure on that. What could we even possibly implement here?

EDIT:
While I was typing this out, I happened to be listening to MM tracks, and this was the one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdlbVJQE2I&feature=related

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Lol, your one to talk. And, people like you are why he isn't happy.
Huh? How am I being a baby? I'm not the one whining about these forums, saying I have some secret list of things I hate about it that I keep to myself. If that guy wanted to be something more than an unhelpful naysayer, he would have at least shared the reasons why he feels the LoZ forum isn't up to his standards.

You're the guy randomly insulting me for no reason in numerous threads. I'm being the immature one?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Did you not read my post? You said....."The only annoying thing about the room is a handful of people." I don't know what your problem is but you always try to insult people or put them down. I don't even speak to you ever dude. I only roam 2 other threads aside from the Zelda forums so I don't know where this "You're the guy randomly insulting me for no reason in numerous threads."

Your the one that had an entire argument trying to prove that TP sucks. When TP is a great game. If it didn't have the word Zelda in it people like you wouldn't hate on it. And, now people hopeful of playing a wonderful game like that have people being negative about it so they may not play it.

You even admitted to like being a hardass in one of the blogs I saw. You like causing **** to happen. Leave me be. Leave these forum members be. They do nothing to you, and when somebody gives an opinion don't tell them they are wrong.

He had an opinion that there were some things that he didn't like. You don't need to call him out and say he is an unhelpful naysayer, when in fact he is helping us by telling us what he dislikes so we can fix it. I know he hasn't said what he dislikes yet, but rude people like you would be my first guess.

I'm sorry mods Skyler, Spire, and Yink but this all had to be said, all of this was on my mind and I had to release it in the nicest way possible.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I didn't say any specific names, while you pointed me out of everyone as a reason that he doesn't like the boards. While that may be true (I have no idea, I don't know and you don't either), pointing out specific people like that? That's a lot worse than what I said.

I don't see what's wrong with debating my feelings on Twilight Princess. It was nothing personal, and it wasn't even your argument, yet you took personal offense for some reason.

No clue what you're talking about with me saying I was a hardass. I don't have a blog or anything and have no idea what you're even referring to.

Basically all you are saying here is "I don't like you". That's fine, I know you don't. But calm down. I don't attack people for no reason. I'm a little crass I admit and I often post the first thing that comes to my head which bugs some people but I'm really nice to everyone in this room generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom