• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
http://img411.imageshack.us/i/fourswordlink.jpg/

Just another vs match I was trying to come up with a challenging match up to four sword link.

Edit: Shiek'd (Kind of like ninja'd but for the zelda fourms) @Luigitoilet That was rude let us try to be nicer to each other.
lol, I wouldn't call it rude. It's just a natural reaction the such an unexpected occurrence. And don't lie, you were thinking it too, haha.

:034:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Double Post so Yink can give first Infraction. NOT Skyler!!!!

But hasn't this already been known?
Considering the fact that you're banned (for double posting AND spam, most likely), I don't think that worked out well.

Yes, it has already been known. It would have been a good find a month ago, though. :laugh:

Edit: Wow, how did I miss the new page? XD

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
"Yes there is a master timeline but its confidential document," Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma told ONM. "The only people to have access to that document are myself, Mr. Miyamoto and the director of the title. We cant share it with anyone else!"

LOL, they're trolling half their fanbase. awesome.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Hey guys.
You know how Nintendo Power has those Post Magazines? Well the new one is all about Zelda. 10 Zelda posters inside.
Guess what's on the front cover.
[collapse=Oh em gee]
[/collapse]
I almost died.
I just thought that I needed to tell you guys that.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy:_Mystic_Quest

"At the center of the Alive Forest, the giant tree allows the two to enter him and kill the monsters plaguing him in return for passage."
That is insane.
I hope that it's just a coincidence.
I gigantic coincidence. :ohwell:

Spire

III
BRoomer
I picked up the magazine on the 4th of July. It doesn't contain any info you can't find on Zelda Wiki, but the posters are awesome.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Minda vs Majora's Mask

I Will not do a picture this time but here is the battle.

Minda (With the fused shadow) vs Majora's Mask (No host but then again it really dose not need one.)

Who do you think would win?

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
As much as I like Midna, she wouldn't stand a chance even with the Fused Shadow.
Majora's Mask all day..since Majora doesn't kill because he has to, but because he wants to.

Masky

Smash Master
MM has power levels equal to or exceeding Ganon's
It's implied in TP that the magic of humans can not stand up to the power of the triforce (or even a piece of it), specifically through the explanation of how the Goddesses foiled the Dark Interlopers' plan and how Ganondorf is able to defeat Midna even after she uses the full power of the Fused Shadow. So I disagree that MM has power levels equal to exceeding Ganon's, anyone with a triforce piece is pretty much on an entirely different level

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Hero of the Wind vs Hero of the Twilight

Who do you think will win and I mean the Hero of the Wind after phantom Hour Glass (but he does not have the fairy of freeze time.) and the Hero of Twilight is as he is after his game (TP).

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hero of Twilight has the Triforce of Courage and is ****** whereas the Hero of Wind is a cartoon. He automatically wins.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Did they call out the three triforces in Twilight Princess? I always thought they called it the golden power and never referenced courage, power, or wisdom.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Did they call out the three triforces in Twilight Princess? I always thought they called it the golden power and never referenced courage, power, or wisdom.
I had to double check with Spire about this (hi to everyone else who said hi to me, sorry about my absence) and yeah, they don't ever reference the "golden power" as the Triforce.

Mewter

Smash Master
How did Ganondorf receive that Triforce of Power?
Did some other guy break into the Sacred Realm and shatter the Triforce or was it some kind of sick joke by the goddesses because they wanted to see a sage impaled by a glowing toothpick?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, I don't remember. I haven't played that game in years.

I just watched the cutscene. He gained the power of the Power of the Goddesses somehow, according to those spirits.

Masky

Smash Master
Hero of Twilight has the Triforce of Courage and is ****** whereas the Hero of Wind is a cartoon. He automatically wins.
Hero of Winds definitely also has the Triforce of Courage, though he doesn't get it until mid-game while TP Link starts with it

edit: nm, just realized we were talking about post-WW specifically

How did Ganondorf receive that Triforce of Power?
Did some other guy break into the Sacred Realm and shatter the Triforce or was it some kind of sick joke by the goddesses because they wanted to see a sage impaled by a glowing toothpick?
They never explain how Ganondorf got the triforce of power in TP.

Spire

III
BRoomer
For those of you who don't know her, Yink is your new mod and an awesome one at that. She's a very kind and responsive young lady so treat her with respect or I'll have you banned forever. While she hasn't exactly been active in this room in the past, she loves Zelda as much as any of us, so she's no alien to the series.

Please welcome her kindly.
Hero of Winds definitely also has the Triforce of Courage, though he doesn't get it until mid-game while TP Link starts with it.
And then he loses it at the end when the Triforce is assembled as a whole and King Daphnes Nohansen uses it to wish Hyrule to be washed away forever, so post-PH as DW stated most definitely does not have the ToC.

Masky

Smash Master
yeah, I realized that and edited my post, looks like I was too late though ><

edit:

on this subject though... after Link defeats Ganon at the end of TP, let's assume that Ganon dies. What happens to the Triforce of Power? Did it instantly transfer to the second-most-power-hungry dude in Hyrule? :confused:

libertyernie

Smash Ace
And then he loses it at the end when the Triforce is assembled as a whole and King Daphnes Nohansen uses it to wish Hyrule to be washed away forever, so post-PH as DW stated most definitely does not have the ToC.
What if we took the ToC away from both of them? How would they do then?
Or is that what Brawl is for?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm just saying it's intentional that they don't reference the Triforce of Courage, Wisdom, or Power. Only calling it the golden power. It's possible for being to receive some of a Gods power, but not all. It's my reason that I throw TP on the child Link side of the timeline. Because of how they refer to the Triforce.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm new to The Legend of Zelda in every way, and since my friend suggested it to me, I picked up Ocarina of Time... and I'm stuck lol.

It's near the beginning. I just got the sword and shield, talked to the deku tree and explored around in there. I killed the deku guys "brothers" and I didn't know if there was anything left in that place to do, so I left. I'm currently in Kokiri village. What am I supposed to do now? Please help. :/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It wouldn't be a Zelda game if you didn't explore.

Go to the graveyard and push some tomb stones. Talk to the people and do what they ask you to. Go to town and explore, night and day. Go to the castle and meet your special person.

Just explore, son.

finalark

SNORLAX
Well, ok. I'm kinda new... so I don't know what to do lol.
Go to castle town and approach the castle. Some guards will tell you to GTFO so you're going to have to go all MGS on their *****. Sneak into the castle and talk with Zelda. Then go to the village you're at now.

Either that or you can just drop the game and pick up TP, just sayin'.

EDIT: Wait, did you kill the Spider inside of the deku tree? The really big one?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Lineback (PH) vs Tingle (WW)

Just as the title says. Lineback is equipped with the Phantom hour glass sword and tingle is at full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom