• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah, I need to announce it already. I am resigning as a mod. It's been fun guys.

May the
tri
force be with you all.
See ya later. I'll miss having you as a mod around here, but hopefully this won't be the last time we see you around here.

Oh, and I'm ok with the fact that you're resigning because of school. A bunch of mods are doing it, and life comes before swf, so I won't hold it against you.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah. I'm worried I may be the next one that'll have to step down once school starts, but I dunno yet... still trying to hold out.

Spire

III
BRoomer
That would turn into a Shadow of the Colossus battle. Small hero with a powerful sword climbing up this giant beast to find the weak spot and kill it (symbol on the forehead obviously). That could be awesome.

Masky

Smash Master
uh... I'm pretty sure that I could beat Link if he was the size of an ant. not really a contest, especially because Wolf Link also has the Triforce of Courage while Minish Cap Link doesn't

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
@Masky I find your lack of faith disturbing, but the triforce point is a good one. Oh...and you v link I am putting my money on link regardless how small he is.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I'd give it to Midna over Ezlo.

But, wait......

If Spire retires and SkylerOcon eventually retires? Who is gonna be the mod of the Zelda boards? I don't want it to be somebody new, or some guy that goes around dissing us.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681

But, wait......

If Spire retires and SkylerOcon eventually retires? Who is gonna be the mod of the Zelda boards? I don't want it to be somebody new, or some guy that goes around dissing us.
That won't happen don't worry. And it sucks Spire, but I'm starting College in January, and I know I won't be on much either. I hope you do well, and remember the most important tip to life:

Don't Trip

On that note, Midna > Elzo BUT even tiny link is a giant to us compared in strength. Look at all the stuff he could do.

I really want to play the minish cap again, that was a fun game.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Skyler: Yeah, school is killing a lot of mods. Hopefully, you will be able to balance everything, but if you can't, that's ok.

But, wait......

Stop freaking out.

They only give modship to respected and active members who are mostly active in the board that they are going to mod.

You have no reason at all to be freaking out like this, so please calm down.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord

But, wait......

Maybe you could be the next mod? Who knows, only time will tell. Know that I think about it you could be a good mod because you already know what people do not want in a mod so you know what to avoid. That, however is just my opinion.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The position is being covered by the staff. No need for you guys to worry about it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I dunno. it doesn't seem like there are 3 mods in that room based on the things that are/aren't closed but I'll just be quiet before I cause drama like I always seem to do. It's kinda sad either way, Spire is a great mod especially in here where he is always making topics and games and such to keep activity/interest flowing.

Masky

Smash Master
Aright I am really curious about who would win this battle.

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/mmyounglink.jpg/

No Young Link (MM) does not have the fierce deity mask, But other than that the are both at full power.
Well, they are 100% exactly the same character except one is actually grown up and the other is a child, so it should be pretty obvious. Not only is Adult Link physically larger and physically stronger, but he also has the Master Sword too. Debatably, MM Link might also not have the Triforce of Courage, making it even more unfair

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Well, they are 100% exactly the same character except one is actually grown up and the other is a child, so it should be pretty obvious. Not only is Adult Link physically larger and physically stronger, but he also has the Master Sword too. Debatably, MM Link might also not have the Triforce of Courage, making it even more unfair
Yeah, but apparently MM Link has access to all his masks minus Fierce Deity. Goron Link outweighs Adult Link and could probably pound him into the ground with his butt. Or he could put on the Giant Mask and squash OoT Link with his pinky.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I have to think if there was a tournament between all the Links, the winner would be link from Four Swords, just because there are four of them. That seems to be enough to make up for any weaknesses.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The position is being covered by the staff. No need for you guys to worry about it.
And, here it is.

Hey guys, Yink here. I'll be replacing Spire (though, I could never REALLY replace him :) ). I'm actually quite a big Zelda fan, and very looking forward to Skyward Sword.

Nice to see everyone. :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Welcome Yink, have fun modding LoZ
Thank you very, very much.

It might happen; it just depends on how much time Spire will have.

Nice to meet ya Yink! I think I've seen you around SWF before, but we've never really talked.

I wish that we could switch mods this quickly in the Pikachu board. :laugh:
Ah yes! You liked my handwriting if I remember that right haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom