• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Marth General And Off-Topic Chat Thread

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Caramelldansen is indeed top mp3 tier. Its MK's weakness because he lacks the hips necessary to do the dance. Plus, marth's tiara tends to fall off during this dance so that results in an instant KO for MK.
My God...maybe this can be done with other songs...

*Stops watching vids of NEO and starts watching vids of Rick Astley*

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Caramelldansen is indeed top mp3 tier. Its MK's weakness because he lacks the hips necessary to do the dance. Plus, marth's tiara tends to fall off during this dance so that results in an instant KO for MK.

Morrigan ftw.
LOL yeah caramelldansen is indeed very effective against MK

although I guess this song is a OHKO on MK (or actually on every character:laugh:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3BxI0vBtU

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I sometimes play caramelldansen when im going against my friends MK.

He usually plops over and faints.

lulz, so does the MK.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I've been considering a new CP against this Meta Knight.

I heard many of you use Caramelldansen as a CP, but all Meta Knight has to do is Speedcake Cancel it with Miracle Phoenix Down Cancel to Vertical Loop (first AT shown here).

Instead, it's best that you counterpick with Spectrum Brilliance of Finite Horizons (Known as Kart Canceling in the Mario Kart series).

This way, Meta Knight will find it difficult to move about, or space properly. Marth with his "Lustrous Soldier - Bane of Descend" will be immune to most of the hazards involved with the counterpick itself. In actuality, this is what I believe to be a MK hard counter, as he cannot even use the "Lost in Destiny - Universe Angel" or much less cancel into Mikuru Beam.

This may turn the tide of battle and trap the King of Evil into eternal slumber once more.

:shyguy:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I've been considering a new CP against this Meta Knight.

I heard many of you use Caramelldansen as a CP, but all Meta Knight has to do is Speedcake Cancel it with Miracle Phoenix Down Cancel to Vertical Loop (first AT shown here).

Instead, it's best that you counterpick with Spectrum Brilliance of Finite Horizons (Known as Kart Canceling in the Mario Kart series).

This way, Meta Knight will find it difficult to move about, or space properly. Marth with his "Lustrous Soldier - Bane of Descend" will be immune to most of the hazards involved with the counterpick itself. In actuality, this is what I believe to be a MK hard counter, as he cannot even use the "Lost in Destiny - Universe Angel" or much less cancel into Mikuru Beam.

This may turn the tide of battle and trap the King of Evil into eternal slumber once more.

:shyguy:
lmao at the ending of that vid xD

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Well now your song of cuteness and doom is stuck in my head. Thanks, Viet >_>
This is why the CP is so effective...

it literally hampers the ability to use"Lost in Destiny - Universe Angel," a staple of MK's metagame.

Naturally you should have used "
Lustrous Soldier - Bane of Descend" to prevent your descent into madness.

Alas it may be too later however.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
This is why the CP is so effective...

it literally hampers the ability to use"Lost in Destiny - Universe Angel," a staple of MK's metagame.

Naturally you should have used "
Lustrous Soldier - Bane of Descend" to prevent your descent into madness.

Alas it may be too later however.

<3 Rika

I take it you've watched both seasons of Higurashi?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
<3 Rika

I take it you've watched both seasons of Higurashi?
No but I should. Almost all of the Toon Link boards love it.

Also, Kannagi is wow. Steel knows his ****:

KNEE!

*Stretching of page is completely necessary in displaying this in full epicness.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Or so one might believe.... hmmmm.

*ponders*
Yes. So in fact by understanding what's going on, you violate the first premise that allowed you to understand what was going on: not understanding. Thus, you no longer understand, fulfilling the first premise again, thus failing to fulfill the first premise.

<3 infinite loops

Zeallyx

Yes. So in fact by understanding what's going on, you violate the first premise that allowed you to understand what was going on: not understanding. Thus, you no longer understand, fulfilling the first premise again, thus failing to fulfill the first premise.

<3 infinite loops
isn't that called a paradox?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

<3 infinite loops
Your logic is shallow and pedantic.

Peter Griffin: Indeed, shallow and pedantic. :laugh:

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
No one is going to stimulate your funny bone

That sounds gehy. you can just....

oh craap.

scinse i have nothing to talk about i start to flame.

Zeallyx

ok, junk (if I may call you that, or else I apologise) or feardragon or anyone here:) you must give an honest anwser to this question:

will you anwser 'no' to this question?

Zeallyx

Maybe, if fate wills it.
you have already lied:laugh:

when your anwser is yes: you lie, as you don't say no
when your anwser is no: you lie as you do say no, but you deny it
when your anwser is maybe: you lie, as you have given an anwser while you say you are still going to..

oh shi..XD

Top Bottom