• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

TheMann

Smash Ace
This thread is beyond random XD. Goin to **** it up at a tourney tomorrow. I got so much better at the game when I lost my brawl its not even funny lol.

I think everyone should like take a month off from brawl and come back. You will notice so many things you didn't b4. Well....at least I did.

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
This thread is beyond random XD. Goin to **** it up at a tourney tomorrow. I got so much better at the game when I lost my brawl its not even funny lol.

I think everyone should like take a month off from brawl and come back. You will notice so many things you didn't b4. Well....at least I did.
I've done that before. I shoryUken'd some poor friend who was trying to pull out his MK on me.

TreK

Is "that guy"

I done that before. Got ***** non stop for four months. D=

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

good luck at that **** mann, make them feel gay for getting shoryuken'd lol. Ive kinda done it before no not really, but like maybe a week or 2 0.0. It feels very different though, makes you feel unpredictable actually, it's like you just gained plus 10 internet points lol.

Wat are you talking about nowz?
about how hippie needs to learn how2controlemotions. Srsly. lve had such a bad johning habit and a bad mentality makes me wanna just main mk and walk away :(

Tennet

Smash Champion

go **** flint kthnx, i MIGHT be playing with scala tomorrow again... need to talk to my friend

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I wanna see what the Luigi's have to say about the Mario MU.
Your on ******.

still 7/3 in luigi's favor.

k so basically guise, be civil and be really mean to our brother board and **** their luigi vs mario discussion. tell'em its 7/3 luigi's favor and walk away happily ever after.

lol no not really but like marios wanna see what luigi's wanna say about the matchup just be civil and be SMART OF WORDING.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Don't.
Come in Europe =)

I usually camp MKs. That's the only thing that works. Oh wait, no, that doesn't work either =)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Lol I felt like mentioning that I made a Luigi Epicness Thread back in the day of VGdistrict, got over 4000 posts of Luigi praise I think :D. Would post the link to it but the site's unde construction.

EDIT: Reading the last page, you guys are saying we have a 7/3 our favor vs Mario? Your joking right? 5/5 I bet.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Downwards f-tilt, very well spaced fireball, can still cape them and set up for an easier edgeguard.

This is assuming you tornado recovery right next to the edge.
Thing is, none of those will hit if you space your tornado to go right under the ledge so you auto grab out of it. You can recover high against mario too since he has no hops and nair eats all of his aerials.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Thing is, none of those will hit if you space your tornado to go right under the ledge so you auto grab out of it. You can recover high against mario too since he has no hops and nair eats all of his aerials.
Bair stagespike.

Recovering high is your best bet, not low.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
If they catch on to that though, they'll get a stage spike in too easy. They'll also catch on to spamming n-air against their aerials. They'll just bait it and go.

I'm guessing the reason you two thought it was so lopsided was inexperience of the matchup. West Coast doesn't seem to have a **** load of Mario Bros. mains XD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
****ing. i think luigi v marth is 5/5 no bull**** at all. just came back from smashfest, i got 3rd place and lost to kirin in mid tier doubles LOL.

my new pick up line against ppl are " Can you smell the upb?" *upbs* thems LMAO.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
mauahauhauhauhauh! inorite papa minty xD!! i did rly smell the upb tho =(.

lmfao smashfest mini tourney was so fun, i even think we took 3rd place? from it even tho it was a just a $1 XDD

and also this is very self motivating for me <3.

Anyway, you seem like a pretty underrated player from your region, and I like the creative things you do with your character. So, props.
;) Now it's my job to step my game up!!! I will really definitely back this up with tourney results through dedication and hard work!

Top Bottom