• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Suspect

Smash Hero
Everyone watch the hobo 17 august 1st and root for me

It will be my first time actually busting out the luigi....unless i gotta use kirby again >_>

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I been playing Smash 64 ever since I lost my brawl copy lol. Luigi is too good in that one too.
Lol, Luigi was just an inferior Mario unfortunatly, the Up B was REALLY good though. Pretty much one of his only saving graces...

WIGI

Smash Champion
Im camping.

like actually. im posting on my day off at camp. good. times.

so yeah. taunt spike video postponed until id august. cuz im at camp...

kigbariom

Smash Lord
You should screen the rough cut, so that way, the LBR can critique then you can finish her up.
It's nice to have an advanced screening of combo videos!

TreK

Is "that guy"
Have you guys tested Bbrawl's Luigi ? I love it. I can spam fireballs TWICE as much =O

And fireball-dash attack is a true combo. It does only 15% but HELL I'll spam it just cus it's awesome. I call it the balanced combo <3

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you went to Transformers with a date you'd be through after it ended, at least. Terrible movie.

Also, Luigi boards are super dead.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What exactly do you mean by instant DJ, wasting both jumps at once to use a short-ish range move is really dangerous as it can get you offstage without that second jump to help recover or maneuver.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
@ title of thread:

In my case blame calculus II for not being active, (never taking summer courses again, missed genesis cause of it :S /john).

EDIT: Kev you actually count your shoryuken's?

chic

Smash Ace
well, the fair is much faster than most other aerials... about the off stage stuff i meant using it at low percentages ;) worst case scenario you still got the jumpless rising tornado + up b + green missle/misfire :D

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
What exactly do you mean by instant DJ, wasting both jumps at once to use a short-ish range move is really dangerous as it can get you offstage without that second jump to help recover or maneuver.
dunno the real name for it, but that's what l think it means o.O. like, when you sh or full hop and quickly use ur 2nd jump + aerial same time. eh can't rly explain :(

and boards r dead lol.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
u must not know the meaning of "jab". fxxking **** is so fcking godly omfg, i get a boner when i look at that **** in slow mo makes me proud to have such beautiful ground range omg.

u should check magus's thread. ****s 2gud.

Top Bottom