• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

B!squick

Smash Master
horray im 21 today!
Happy birthday, dude! Now you can drink (legally)!

Also, not only does codeset 4.1B suggest they're still testing alot of stuff still, but I'll probably never play it again because of the "no stale moves" thing.

Zip.

Smash Lord
^ lol.
and happy Birthday chic..the big 2-1 =p
2 more years till i can legally drink, as i turn 19 in a few weeks...

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Happy Birthday chic!

I'm gonna sing a birthday song for you,
It'll be even better than the one for hippiedude.
I'm gonna sing a birthday song for chic,
The one and only Chicawgo lernd Teksun hick!

Now that you're 21, chic, you should buy a beer just because you can. You don't even have to drink it, just buy it because you can. In fact, wait outside of the mini-mart until a cop shows up, then buy it in front of him. If he's not paying attention, get your ID and raise it up to his face as you exclaim, "YEEHAW, YA PLUG-UGLY OLE CUSS!!" And then start firing your six-shooter into the sky.

Dad gum it!

TreK

Is "that guy"
lol you can drink legaly and ur 21.

i can drink legaly next year. im only 18.
there are ages to drink in usa ? omfg
most of my friends began between 12-15 ; I personally don't like it.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
*Um yeah I was gonna post a guide on my 3,000th post so it can be some epic fireworks but I have no ideas what to write on lmao. But if anyone has any ideas for anything I can write on, I'll do it and count it as my 3,000th post :p*

Oh btw guys, Atomsk uses luigi. So if Boss drops luigi or goes to retirement home, we'll have Atomsk as in next top player repping him seeing as how he took like a set off ADHD lmfao.

Suspect

Smash Hero
how bout a guide about being on Atomsk balls!!!!

I ALREADY TOLD HIM BEFORE THAT PEOPLE WERE ON IT, NOW YOU COME ALONG! :mad:

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
If I knew him that well I'd make a guide on it. Maybe Boss since I meat-ride him since like day 1 lol. But anyone can write a guide on people. I'm talkin luigi status :X

i'm about to steal that understanding your options thread from emblem lord lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You could always do a "playing off the ledge" guide for Mario. :)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I thought me NOT being lazy would inspire you to be more productive. :p

I mean, look at all the stuff that gets done.

Suspect

Smash Hero
**** YOU ATOMSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im coming for you

and ill eat your children also

B!squick

Smash Master
Make a guide about how to be terrible. Any guide can give you pointers and useful information, but what if all that information was intentionally bad? Like a parody guide of sorts.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Make a guide on the top ten things you probably didn't know about the Luigi Cyclone. No, wait, that's mine. Don't do that one. You'd probably screw it up anyway.

=P

In the meantime, re-write the ToC but in a more organized and easy to read way.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
adhd 2-0'd me in a MM and he even picked FD and MY CP without me having a say in it just cuz it's his worst matchup, even better that he didn't take the full money XD!!!

i'm awake because i am pulling 3 all nighters for my upcoming tourney this saturday..

i am full of win. *is currently trying to write a guide for marios*

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Hey, kinda new to the luigi boards. I've been playing the green wonder for a while now and really liking his out-there playstyle. Is there a guide/thread somewhere about hitting with SJP? What about Fsmash?
Hey hippie!... it's like God himself parted the clouds and sent you an angel messener named Budet Player Cadet to tell what guide to write!

It doesn't get much better than destiny, hippie. "If you build it, they will come."

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i lost motivation to write a guide for luigis lolzz and also for the sake of laziness

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234103

besides my sleeping patterns are ****ed up lmao. this is how it went.

3 nights before today, i kept sleeping at 5am and waking up past 1pm but today it went from like

slept at 8:30 pm --> woke up at 2:30 AM --> wrote up a mario guide (still half way done T.T) then at 10am slept to 1pm and finally woke up. now imma do a 3 all nighters till my tourney this saturday.

imma beast i swear

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey, kinda new to the luigi boards. I've been playing the green wonder for a while now and really liking his out-there playstyle. Is there a guide/thread somewhere about hitting with SJP? What about Fsmash?
Jab follow ups (jab>SJP) frame data, chart who it'll hit etc. by Magus:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199907

To hit with the Fsmash, I basically recommend to angle it upward for the 70~100% early kills, have good spacing and angle the fsmash differently depending on the situation.

For example, you could normally miss a small character with up angled fsmash (UAfsmash) so just fsmash normally or to the floor so you have a better chance of hitting with the smash attack. Also note that UAfsmash has IASA frames which could prove helpful depending on the situation.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so anyways guys I'm coming up to America soon to chill in the bestest smash scene, I've already asked and got an answer on who's going to genesis but turns out I'm going to EVO as well, anyone going to that?
A bunch of us are coming down with Caotic (pretty well known in America so I've heard) and have he's organized housing for us like the week before genesis in san diego and stuff, with connor and then with havok, do any of you guys live near there and if so would you be willing to meet up and play some luigi ditto's and stuff with me?

also I'm starting to get back in melee and would love some melee luigi training :)

Top Bottom