• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I suppose it's better than maining Snake then. Real men don't use Snake. ._.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Better use Wario, he's even with Meta Knight to and he's part of the Mario series as well, lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
and i thought hippie was cool

remember what we found out on the kirby general discussion board about marthas parents Viper? That topic i posted on the marf board?

that's all hippie now

traitor

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That was the greatest thread that was ever created. And it's all true facts about Marth as well. =P

NNID
Budget_Player
I play Snake first, then Bowser, then Luigi. Snake's a lot of fun because of the jokes you can make. I always feel... dirty when I play MK, and I never could get used to the mold of Wario... But if I wanna go serious, I actually main MK, Snake, Bowser, Luigi, Marth, Olimar, G&W and DDD. Essentially, I do a lot of top tier and some mid-tiers. Wanted to try to get in to Sonic. Gave up Diddy because I suck at nanners. Tried Wario, couldn't get used to air camping. Getting in to mario (<3 Cape).

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
fudge i got owned.. light is too good
hey sexy, how u do in ur tourney?

kk so i got 5/13 in dubz, I repped luigi and marth really nicely. We were pretty close in beating Dire/Bum (yes the pro DK player LOL) but we just lost it lmfao. I did really poorly in singles, will make a story later >.>. Right now, I just have a hatred for DK and D3 honestly.

Famous

Smash Champion
hey sexy, how u do in ur tourney?

kk so i got 5/13 in dubz, I repped luigi and marth really nicely. We were pretty close in beating Dire/Bum (yes the pro DK player LOL) but we just lost it lmfao. I did really poorly in singles, will make a story later >.>. Right now, I just have a hatred for DK and D3 honestly.
You should be ****** D3 if infinites are banned...You'll get better at the DK/D3 matchup soon enough though...

Didn't know you played Marth too...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
singles is all that matters hippie :( you sound like inui now lol
inorite i'm so sorry T.T. Doubles is hella fun though.

You should be ****** D3 if infinites are banned...You'll get better at the DK/D3 matchup soon enough though...

Didn't know you played Marth too...

yeah i do, picked him cuz i thought ken combos liked kewl in melee lawl no bull. but yeah, but i've had my pride in the competition when you realize you lose alot of cash so i had to manup about use secondary >_> but now im about to say screw marth cuz he isnt mk and snake cp worthy and just go snake for secondary >_>

what's gay is that d3 tried to cg walk off stage me in deflino so sad =[ btw 2 stocked the dk with mario and not marth lolol

Suspect

Smash Hero
i love delfino, but that's because even tho i use weegee now....my best character is kirby >_>

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
just played a tournament today, much fun

see my post in the tournament discussion thread, lulz

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Why would you not play Luigi in teams? Hes soooo good in doubles its just stupid.

Me and praxis played a little friendly doubles and half our kills were him grabbing and me Fsmashing/UpB lol.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Triples>Doubles

get your facts straight.

and I decided to drop weegee as a secondary and use him just casually i'll still post and all that just won't use him for tourneys or w/e

Top Bottom