• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
well one difference with this is how hard it is for luigi to approach. Most matchups imo arent too hard for lugii to approach

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I think luigi vs dk is a sttange matchup. It's not extremely difficult once you can get inside dk, but its a pain to get in.
o_O
I know what you mean Lou, he's pretty tight. A real pain in the butt, I'd say. Almost like he's clenching 24/7. You just have to force yourself in there with substantial force and perhaps some of Luigi's natural slipperyness; but once you get in, it's rapeville for DK.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i hate marth.
is it because I 3-stocked you in a friendly that probably doesn't even matter or count and due to the fact that Marth's fair is broken on luigi?

ya.

btw breaking news. I just got 1437 in 1 day in doubles aib ladder.

http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=25473

im pretty sure all of you would love the title of our team as well. oh and luigi's nair IS BROKEN IN TEAMS. I saved Mario so many times with nair it's hilarious <3

TreK

Is "that guy"
So show me vids super weenie headz. It's probably either I make wrong decisions, you have better PSing, better reflexes or all of the above >__>. I know biglou made some wrong decisions against Will's DK sooo lol.

Btw just wondering, do you guys have like top tier observation skills like you can up patterns within like first 3 mins of the match but you can't do what you want to do since it's need reflexes? I'm having this problem lol. Or vice versa >_>.
Playing on wifi only made me play that way too :p
Tho my observation skills are still A/B tier only rofl

WIGI

Smash Champion
soo i finished sorting throught my 250+ replays. i have aporx 50 EPIC replays of my luigi. doing things.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be a really easy video to make once its uplaoded.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Glad to see people understand my advice. WiGi has it down the best though

Speaking of Wigi, I got a wigispike at my tournament today. Against a GnW lulz.

I ended up winning the tournament, but I had to go Snake for MK, and Marth for Marth dittos. Worked out though, I didn't have much trouble. Don't worry, I used Luigi for the rest of 'em.

Highlight of the tournament: I got a JV 4 stock with Luigi. <3 you guys

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Glad to see people understand my advice. WiGi has it down the best though

Speaking of Wigi, I got a wigispike at my tournament today. Against a GnW lulz.

I ended up winning the tournament, but I had to go Snake for MK, and Marth for Marth dittos. Worked out though, I didn't have much trouble. Don't worry, I used Luigi for the rest of 'em.

Highlight of the tournament: I got a JV 4 stock with Luigi. <3 you guys
edit nvm >_>

good **** though

results now nub

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hippie doesn't know what it means to JV someone?

lolololol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I thought for a second "OH GOD, Hippie must've never been to a tournament" and then I said "Oh wait, he's only kidding. He must be!"

Haha. Fun stuff.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
hay guise guess what? random wifi luigi mainers who think they're good are so lol on the internet guise!! look me guise!! i'm s0 kewl i'm just s0me random luigi *** who wifis and is a nobody is m2k of wifi rite nao guise omgggg

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol and move on.

or better yet, stop sucking and FIGURE OUT A WAY TO BEAT HIM. thats im going to TRY to do.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
wigi I don't see you entering tourneys k thx.

it's relatively not hard to beat really, ps the fireballs shield the tornado if he ends up in front of you, punish the ending lag, if he runs away with tornado oos tornado to chase him down. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT. Common sense is common sense. You just need reflexes imo which is pointless since its hard to punish on lagfi.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why is it that Mario mains can never spell other user names right?

*Straked
*YoshQ

Suspect

Smash Hero
samboner kicks his modem when he is losing to cause lag so he wins

edit: DMG said my luigi scared him and it was the first time he got scared by one. pedo status

Noraa

Smash Lord
I used luigi at C3 judgement day, only did dubz but i didnt lose a friendly =].
next time he will be used in singles.

Suspect

Smash Hero
idk about luigi and snake

D3 and Luigi are good

Wario and Luigi are pretty good, me and phantomX did a few team friendlies last night against Razer (not his snake) and this other good snake main.

Wario dthrow to Luigi upB and Luigi dthrow to wario waft works, we never got it we were mostly messing around. Still a beast team tho.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I picked up Luigi again, I'm sure most of you already know that.

I'm going to be playing him seriously though, even in Tournaments. Luigi is just too sex, and I've already got a feel for him due to me maining Melee Luigi for... 5 years.

Going to be working on Jab>UpB mindgames and whatnot.

PoisonMist, we're going to ditto again bro. >:]

Also, mandatory post to show Luigi Boards I still play said character.

:082:

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I picked up Luigi again, I'm sure most of you already know that.

I'm going to be playing him seriously though, even in Tournaments. Luigi is just too sex, and I've already got a feel for him due to me maining Melee Luigi for... 5 years.

Going to be working on Jab>UpB mindgames and whatnot.

PoisonMist, we're going to ditto again bro. >:]

Also, mandatory post to show Luigi Boards I still play said character.

:082:
If the final Only in Niagara is on, you should go and we can ditto :)

Famous

Smash Champion
idk about luigi and snake

D3 and Luigi are good

Wario and Luigi are pretty good, me and phantomX did a few team friendlies last night against Razer (not his snake) and this other good snake main.

Wario dthrow to Luigi upB and Luigi dthrow to wario waft works, we never got it we were mostly messing around. Still a beast team tho.
DDD and Luigi IS a good team...Me and ESOJOSE use that team in tournies...Too good...too gay

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Just dropping into say: Hippie lets come to an agreement. You teach me Luigi, I'll teach you Marth? K?
Sure why nawt? I'm using more Marth then ever then Luigi/Mario anyways. I just got gay'd by a snake who doesn't even use nades, that's how much my marth fails. but can't see why not. Luigi's just bout them jab upbs and your good.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
That's what I want to know. Ever since I made this GD thread, bunch of ****ing random lurkers pop in outta no where.. or least some think their good (not saying names).. but we never really got anything done ever since I put up this thread except some activity which is nice... but never contributes to meta-game.. but whatever...

Top Bottom