• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Mekos, Mother 3 didn't come out long enough ago for you to have been a kid.

Galeon wants to get back into Brawl. Get hyped for the original best Lucas. /FL

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If Galeon gets back that will be so great! He really got me into lookin at Lucas doubles with his ICs team. <3

I really need to play M3 someday.

:phone:

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Does anyone else use Lucas for douobles? Because i need to know what character is a good ally for him to have. Mario/Lucas worked okay but idk. The only one that was legit was G&W/Lucas.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I will never not use Lucas as my doubles guy. He is just fantastic in it.

Here is a thread that we used for doubles but it died. We have some summaries in there:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273697

Good teams: Pikachu/Lucario/ICs/Ness/Spacies/ZSS *for healing*

For others Lucas/GW is great, so is Lucas/DDD. Lucas/Oli, Lucas/Marth, Lucas/Peach. It depends how you look at that.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I will never not use Lucas as my doubles guy. He is just fantastic in it.

Here is a thread that we used for doubles but it died. We have some summaries in there:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273697

Good teams: Pikachu/Lucario/ICs/Ness/Spacies/ZSS *for healing*

For others Lucas/GW is great, so is Lucas/DDD. Lucas/Oli, Lucas/Marth, Lucas/Peach. It depends how you look at that.
i need to keep this all in mind. Thanks J. :)

jd00824

Smash Rookie
Hey Mekos........just wanted to say i've been watching all your doubles matches and have learned a lot...even when you're isolated 1 v 1 against these top tiers, you seem to own

props my friend

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Hey Mekos........just wanted to say i've been watching all your doubles matches and have learned a lot...even when you're isolated 1 v 1 against these top tiers, you seem to own

props my friend
Thanks man :)

@Nick Riddle - All i know is that when I was a kid I beat one Earthbound on my super nintendo emulator. Later on I tried another one but the rom was in Japanese -_____-.
But It doesn't matter. Fact is I never played an earthbound with lucas in it and I don't intend to lol. Sorry.
SN: I met Galeon at my first tourney at MLG Columbus (or one of the MLGs). All of us lucas players played dittos except for him. Nasty and Ninja Link. I was undefeated ;). He didn't play with us tho. He seemed cool and I remember he was real quite. It will be cool to have him back tho. But let him know the 2008-2010 days are over! There is a new lucas in town! :smirk: Yall's Florida bias is powerful but not as strong as the Will of Fire. Results will be needed to dethrone! No talking the talk without walking son!! I used to make that mistake cuz all I could play was wifi. And couldn't get to tourneys. Dem Gamebattle days baby!

Too many good games out and coming out to play Mother 3!
Halo 4
Resident Evil 6
Tekken tag 2
Persona 4 arena(which I'm currently playing)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Thanks man :)

@Nick Riddle - All i know is that when I was a kid I beat one Earthbound on my super nintendo emulator. Later on I tried another one but the rom was in Japanese -_____-.
But It doesn't matter. Fact is I never played an earthbound with lucas in it and I don't intend to lol. Sorry.
SN: I met Galeon at my first tourney at MLG Columbus (or one of the MLGs). All of us lucas players played dittos except for him. Nasty and Ninja Link. I was undefeated ;). He didn't play with us tho. He seemed cool and I remember he was real quite. It will be cool to have him back tho. But let him know the 2008-2010 days are over! There is a new lucas in town! :smirk: Yall's Florida bias is powerful but not as strong as the Will of Fire. Results will be needed to dethrone! No talking the talk without walking son!! I used to make that mistake cuz all I could play was wifi. And couldn't get to tourneys. Dem Gamebattle days baby!

Too many good games out and coming out to play Mother 3!
Halo 4
Resident Evil 6
Tekken tag 2
Persona 4 arena(which I'm currently playing)
MOther 3 is like a 30-40 hour game. YOu can finish it before any of those games come out...
Bad.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Nick Riddle - What system is it for? Another issue is I have a Mac. Emulators and roms aren't made for macs. Not sure if they have them for macs. If so please let me know.

@PF - u will get em sometime bro. I never played Lie(in singles) but I know he loves to fish for grabs and abuse that.
He seems like the type of player that you should try and time out. Real talk. Cuz he just tries to go for broken things in the game.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
-______- don't have it. Would need an emulator. And I only got a Mac.

It is okay. We were meant to meet in smash brothers brawl. Our fates clashed and I accepted him. Lucas is my persona until smash 4 where I have a feeling he will leave me(they won't include lucas :( ) and I will need a new one.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
15$ money match! If I win you must play it. Once you have played it you will never see Lucas the same way again. (I if win :( )

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Probably for the best. I've never played the game, but once I learned what happens in it, it just makes you sad. However, it pushes me to love Lucas even more.

And answer my PM. :mad088:

@PF: You will beat them next time dude. Making that money soon haha.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Idk if it's Mac compatible or not, as long as you can download the emulator and the game you should be good, and it doesn't take long at all. And it'll make you see Lucas differently because you'll know his backstory and stuff. It's a REALLY good game. I didn't play it until about a year ago, but I was so glad that I did. The storyline was great, the gameplay was great, the music was great, and the ending was amazing.

6/5 stars

BSP

Smash Legend
The biggest fault in M3 is that it didn't come to the U.S.

It was a good game, although Lucas is broken in it. Shield/Counter + Offense Up = Dead Everything.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Sigh seriously guys..

*Removed

Mekos the above link has the fan translation, which you run as a .app and then select the japanese rom linked below. The above link also contains the appropriate emulators for PC/Mac/Linux.

*Removed

Best game evar. better than halo

Dat copyright

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Sigh seriously guys..

*Removed

Mekos the above link has the fan translation, which you run as a .app and then select the japanese rom linked below. The above link also contains the appropriate emulators for PC/Mac/Linux.

*Removed

Best game evar. better than halo
Thanks alot Jamwa. I honestly didn't do any research loololol.
I have so many roms and emulators from when I was a kid. And then I got a mac and they didn't work on it. I was heart broken and just left the whole emulation thing alone.

BUT NOW!! You have brought a new hope!

T-block

B2B TST
Hey guys - discuss the game all you want, but watch the ROM talk. Those links need to be removed.

Global Rules said:
6. Respect Copyright
Posts that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) requesting, providing, or instructing how to find, create, or use illegal copies of copyrighted software and related applications (including ROMs).

Be respectful of copyright laws in your posts. Reproducing substantive portions of copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner is prohibited.

Copyright Violation - 3 points, 21 days

Top Bottom