• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I don't think there were any of any renown. Galeon had to work at the last minute apparently. :/

Tyr and Pink Fresh will probably (hopefully?) enter the MGLs closer to where they live.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I won't enter MLG Dallas.
You better. :mad:

Oh well, there's a few other Lucas players in Texas... so it should still be interesting.

And I personally don't see much 'fail' about MLG Orlando. Yeah, no livestream/videos, but it was still exciting to hear about all the upsets that occurred. I also realy have no qualms about the stage list. To each his own I guess. :l

All this has made me want to go to more tournaments this summer. :laugh: Unfortunately Jacksonville Brawl is as dead as dead can be.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Can someone tell me why there was no livestream? All i just heard was that nintendo wouldn't allow it. Is that true?

heytallman

CTALL
Well, my Wii is broken. It no longer reads any disc. **** sending it in and paying Nintendo to fix it, I just won't play any games on discs any more. Homebrew emulators for the win.

I'm pretty **** pissed though. Maybe I'll open up my Wii and see if I can fix it.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yep, MLG had to get permission to stream brawl from it's creators (nintendo), and they said no <.<

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, my Wii is broken. It no longer reads any disc. **** sending it in and paying Nintendo to fix it, I just won't play any games on discs any more. Homebrew emulators for the win.

I'm pretty **** pissed though. Maybe I'll open up my Wii and see if I can fix it.
I heard Riivolution reads w/o the disk. Have you looked into that?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Aww... that sucks, why won't they let them do it? It helps publicity of this game. Ahh well. : ( Also Zman, how are we going to play each other if I can't go to supercon?

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Most likely me. I'm like 20 minutes from the venue :laugh:
dude im not sure if its u, but my friend scott says ur sick as hell. he lives in morrsville

I'm going to try to go to either raliegh or colombus

chances arent looking too high though ;_;
dude if ur coming, im seriously gonna have to play nonstop till this winter,

it oughta be sick tho. Where r u coming from if u come

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
dude im not sure if its u, but my friend scott says ur sick as hell. he lives in morrsville
Scott who? Does he go to Panther Creek or something?
You might be thinking of Meko's. He's really been kicking *** at the NCSU biweeklies. I though can't really go to many due to my age. :urg:

Chuee

Smash Hero
PF, go to columbus. I know I'm most likely going and Tyr is going too I think.
Yeeeeah.

Oh, and sup Shadoooooooo mah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
That was a d-tilt on shield that pushed him onto the ledge since he also had a little slide left from landing.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

dude if ur coming, im seriously gonna have to play nonstop till this winter,

it oughta be sick tho. Where r u coming from if u come
Maryland,. Not too far away.
PF, go to columbus. I know I'm most likely going and Tyr is going too I think.
Yeeeeah.

Oh, and sup Shadoooooooo mah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:0

(hmm) meet Chuee + Tyr

or Meet Mike + others lol

Idk ._.

I'm tryingggg

I'm broke though

Top Bottom