• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
O'Chunks, you can say whatever you want on teh interwebs because you won't be seeing 99% of the people anyways. Go nuts! XD

Nessticles.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Don't be shy ^^
Btw we need to brawl sometime O'chunks

I'm trying not to..... but this pretty much tells how I am IRL. Jbandit, we have until Sunday to play cuz after that, I have to return the temperary wii I'm using. D:

O'Chunks, you can say whatever you want on teh interwebs because you won't be seeing 99% of the people anyways. Go nuts! XD

Nessticles.
Dajay, I would, but I don't know how, I was raised to be nice, even on the internet. It's true what you said about the 99% thing, but I don't know, maybe I could try, but that would be like me failing as a troll. XD (which I can't do at all.)

Also if any of you like, just call me Chunky for short ( is that really short lol)

Edit: I'll try to be on and chat here as much as I can. So I can get use to it. lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You can say whatever you want, but if it's bad you'll get infraction-hammered by Levitas. That hammer hurts... DX

And I saw "Aurora" in your location but then I noticed the "CO". If only you lived in "Aurora, IL" then you could be part of the lucky 1% who actually gets to meet the great and famous Dajayman.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
You can say whatever you want, but if it's bad you'll get infraction-hammered by Levitas. That hammer hurts... DX

And I saw "Aurora" in your location but then I noticed the "CO". If only you lived in "Aurora, IL" then you could be part of the lucky 1% who actually gets to meet the great and famous Dajayman.
Wait there's an "Aurora" in IL? 0_o The world I knew now seems so small. Well you already know that I'm with Tim here and sadly, we only played one match out of all the times we've seen each other. :urg:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually it's so quiet around here I think anything could make up for the lost space here ;>_>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
MAJOR END GAME MOTHER 3 SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DIDNT COMPLETE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHEqBtqiLA

wtf? No i didnt do this on purpose is this a glitch?!

oh and mother 3 ending inspired me to main.............

Claus!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeaaaaaaaah

but he:

MOTHER 3 MAJOR ****ING SPOILERS DONT LOOK IF YOU DIDNT FINISH GAME:

gets revived at the end right? Along with his mother? After seeing this scene again it says everyone was okay. Wouldn't the dragon's power revive him and Hinawa because Lucas was the one who pulled the needle? That's just my way of seeing it. I'd like to hope so.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I'll never be a mod in my life cuz I don't think I deserve that kind of level. Maybe one day though. lol but nah, not now.

Levitas

the moon
The end of mother 3 is amazing.

So is the rest.

<fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8eSPLZV9O9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8eSPLZV9O9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object></object>

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Ahh finally I can get on here.... and this music..... SOOOOOOOO RELAXING! <3
I've.... heard this before....... *in deep relaxation with music*

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it kinda late for Youtube to have an April Fool's prank? >_>

"500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation."

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Let's see if I get this right.
On the left is Tyson, the middle is Tallman and on the right is PheonixAlpha?

And what the **** is you sig about?

Top Bottom