• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

heytallman

CTALL
Let's see if I get this right.
On the left is Tyson, the middle is Tallman and on the right is PheonixAlpha?

And what the **** is you sig about?
You are correct. And my sig is about dancing naked to the Homebrew Channel theme, so I knew you'd want to know more about it.

Here's how the story goes:

Praxis once came down to Houston for a HOBO. I volunteered to house him for a night, so Xyro brought him over. When he got here Xyro was like, "OK, there's something you need to know about Tallman. When it gets real late, and he's had a bit to drink, he starts getting a little stupid, and he'll turn on the Homebrew Channel and start dancing naked to the music." Praxis gave me the weirdest look EVER.

So since then it's just been an inside joke between me and some of the other Houston Smashers. Also the undying courage thing is because I was dared to go up to some girl and say something dirty, and was paid a dollar to do so. The funniest part? She turned what I said back on me and in turn insulted my manhood, much to everyone's amusement.

And that's how I ended up with two hats.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Tyson, you should so main Lucas again.

@HTM: lol, what kind of look did Praxis give you?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
He ended up losing to Ally in losers... which I think happened to Tyson too...
so IDK

heytallman

CTALL
Didn't he beat Ally though, in winner's? It was good, and I gave him a bit of advice. Like he wasn't PK thundering after hitting people off the edge. Also once he simply grabbed falcon and downthrew, but if he would have pummelled a few times, he would have definitely killed Ally's Falcon with that throw.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
so sad yet i think your right.

*shrug* oh wellz how did this place become so....dead?

Edit: forgot the blue

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]

Yo, everyone, screenshot that little section so I can make a collage of who's online while SWF is freaky!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
rPSI, come to a HOBO, because I know you have an insane man-crush on me and want to meet me in person.
It's true. I totally have to meet HTM IRL, or my life will be never fully lived. (and beat his Lucas in a ditto match :p)

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Aww..... most of the people can travel out of state and I can't. : ( You all that can travel are lucky.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Well if ya want a ditto Zman, then sure.... but I can't go to supercon because school will have already start for me : ( >.< I swear why do these things happen to me?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Also my parents aren't going to pay a lot of money for me to come, the venue fee is way too much. I don't how to do it though. maybe i can play ya if they ever decide and after party or something...

Top Bottom