• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Sorta wish I could be going but it would be fiscally and scholastically out of my way to go to it.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Hey guys long time no see, so like... just watched Hyutter's new video, HOW THE HELL DID HE LIKE TETHER JUMP SO HIGH FROM THE GROUND.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've done zap jumps from the ground, it's about doing the two jumps so close to each other so that it looks like the first jump is the zap/tether/item jump. :p

Blueberry, we want to do a community combo vid, you in? :D

And GOOD LUCK RYUKA!

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Hey guys long time no see, so like... just watched Hyutter's new video, HOW THE HELL DID HE LIKE TETHER JUMP SO HIGH FROM THE GROUND.
It must be buffered (so super hard, I can't do it), and it is
some move (jump 1, PSI mag in the air, an aerial) > buffered double jump, hold jump down > buffered airdodge (must come out asap ater jump) > buffered zair (or a quick one im not sure)

bc get on the pr :p

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
Hey guys, glad to meet all of you lucas mains. c: sort of introduced myself already in the doubles thread but yea il be glad to assist soon. il try my best to be active here and help in any way possible. so i decided to make a contribution and did a list of lucas heals for teams wise: and also ness heals is different from lucas, so i will prob add a difference chart for both and compare. Here it is guys :) also posted this in the doubles thread too since i figured it would help there as well
:mario2: Fireball: 14%,
:luigi2: Fireball:16%
:bowser2: Flame: 2-3% (can heal 100% every 3-4 secs),
:yoshi2: 1 Star: 11%, 2 stars 21%,
:zelda: Fire orb (20% close range, 30% far range, dependent on distance),
:samus2: neutral B (8% uncharged, 30% fully charged),
:zerosuitsamus: (blaster: 10% uncharged, 16% fully charged, d smash: uncharged 29%, fully charged 30%)
:pit: Arrow (uncharged is 14%, fully charged is 28%, fully charged while stalled is 30%),
:popo: Blizzard (popo heals 57%, nana heals 48%, both heal 95%),
:rob: Laser (14% uncharged, 24% fully charged),
:kirby2: up B(16% far away, 13% from up close)
:dedede: (stars is 12%, waddle doo is 68%)
:wolf: Blaster: 16%,
:falco: Blaster (8% can heal 100 in 8 secs),
:fox: Blaster (6% can heal 100% in 3 secs),
:charizard: Flame: 5%(can heal 100% in 2 secs),
:ness2: (pk thunder: 21%, pk fire non-contact: 11%, pk fire contact: 22%, pk cross uncharged: 24%, pk cross fully charged: 30%),
:lucas: (pk thunder: 27%, pk fire:8%, pk freeze: 30%),
:pikachu2: (thunder shock: 16%, thunder: 27%/53%, sweet spotted or however its done: 105%), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7emHQ7nlw
:lucario: ( no power/anubis - uncharged aurasphere: 14%, fully charged aurasphere: 30%, side b: 19% - with power/anubis uncharged aurasphere: 28%, charged aurasphere: gdlk, side b: 30)

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Hey guys, glad to meet all of you lucas mains. c: sort of introduced myself already in the doubles thread but yea il be glad to assist soon. il try my best to be active here and help in any way possible. so i decided to make a contribution and did a list of lucas heals for teams wise: and also ness heals is different from lucas, so i will prob add a difference chart for both and compare. Here it is guys :) also posted this in the doubles thread too since i figured it would help there as well
:mario2: Fireball: 14%,
:luigi2: Fireball:16%
:bowser2: Flame: 2-3% (can heal 100% every 3-4 secs),
:yoshi2: Stars: 11%,
:zelda: Fire orb (20% close range, 30% far range, dependent on distance),
:samus2: neutral B (8% uncharged, 30% fully charged),
:zerosuitsamus: (blaster: 10% uncharged, 16% fully charged, d smash: uncharged 29%, fully charged 30%)
:pit: Arrow (uncharged is 14%, fully charged is 28%, fully charged while stalled is 30%),
:popo: Blizzard (popo heals 57%, nana heals 48%, both heal 95%),
:rob: Laser (14% uncharged, 24% fully charged),
:kirby2: up B(16% far away, 13% from up close)
:dedede: (stars is 12%, waddle doo is 68%)
:wolf: Blaster: 16%,
:falco: Blaster (8% can heal 100 in 8 secs),
:fox: Blaster (6% can heal 100% in 3 secs),
:charizard: Flame: 5%(can heal 100% in 2 secs),
:ness2: (pk thunder: 21%, pk fire non-contact: 11%, pk fire contact: 22%, pk cross uncharged: 24%, pk cross fully charged: 30%),
:lucas: (pk thunder: 27%, pk fire:8%, pk freeze: 30%),
:pikachu2: (thunder shock: 16%, thunder: 27%, sweet spotted or however its done: 60%),
:lucario: ( no power/anubis - uncharged aurasphere: 14%, fully charged aurasphere: 30%, side b: 19% - with power/anubis uncharged aurasphere: 28%, charged aurasphere: gdlk, side b: 30)
I believe there is a thread for this, but well done nontheless

jut a note pikachus thunder can heal 95%

Jamwa

Smash Champion
ok il fix that part. thx.
ah theres a special technique to achieve 95% otherwise it will heal the normal amount (not sure what it is).
this vid shows it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7emHQ7nlw
seems there is a second ring around PSI mag whichpulses out, and this is where pikachu must use down-b

also if you were doing that in training mode it doesnt stale moves i dont think, so the blaster healing 100% in 3 secs would be wrong maybe

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
ah theres a special technique to achieve 95% otherwise it will heal the normal amount (not sure what it is).
this vid shows it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7emHQ7nlw
seems there is a second ring around PSI mag whichpulses out, and this is where pikachu must use down-b

also if you were doing that in training mode it doesnt stale moves i dont think, so the blaster healing 100% in 3 secs would be wrong maybe
thx for the vid il add that to the list as an example. and i was doing that in normal brawl with handicap to 300% so its actually right (unless hanicap affects it as well) but il look into it more :)

Chuee

Smash Hero
So
Im stupid and can't find out how to get to the panel discussion thing for MUs
Someone hep meeeeee

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Placed so well, will post details later, I went Lucario fully and took out two PR players! It shows wi-fi fks you around because I was doing so bad on it the night before I left for the city.

Also I went Lucas in doubles once because the first time I did my team mate (Meta knight) did his role wrong so I got punished and went back to Lucario. In the pro bracket I went against so good teams so I only felt lucario was the right choice in this case :(

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Idk D:

It would probably help if I register for Apex. I have my hotel room and flight booked just need to get that sorted.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Whenever would be good for me. Monday I have an audition but after that I am free till christmas weekend. Are you going to Summit? It's at the usual Game Shack in Southlands (which I live literally 500ft from). But yeah just let me know when man.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Alright then, will do. As for Summit, I don't know if I'll be able to go, I live close to it to, so a ride won't be an issue. It's just money for now. I'll try to plan out a day were we can both play.

Also break a leg (but not literarly) on your audition.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah we do have a skype group, just give me your skype name and I'll add ya to it. The thing is, it's really inactive and no one posts in it...ever.

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
Hi.

I learning lucas and i would like to know if the Zair cancelling the landing lag is for real.
thanks =)

Top Bottom