• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
=( at Tallen's loss of a sig.

But....
Public Question #6!!! ('bout time too)

What would Lucario's ideal Car be? (Not to be mistaken for your own)

-t2

KUROK

Smash Cadet
I always imagined Luca just doing some kind of Aura Storm thing behind him and jetting to places.

Timbers

check me out
Lucario driving a blue Viper with black stripes would be too cool!

sup ladies

FlameWaveK said:
http://behindtg.deviantart.com/art/W...isdom-89497780
"Life is Wonderful if you have a Cookie" ~ Vincent The Lucario
^^^not mine BTW
that Advice is so true..... *Takes a bit outta a cookie*
I don't really have any Lucario art, but that one's adawwwwable.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
*Lucario groping*
"Life is Wonderful if you have a Cookie" ~ Vincent The Lucario
^^^not mine BTW
that Advice is so true..... *Takes a bit outta a cookie*

These pictures of Lucario withOUT angry eyes are starting to scare me.

;=;

I still miss Marowak.

At least Cubone's on Pokemon Stadium 2.

Seriously, though, Bone Rush would've been the best SideB ever.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
*hops out of lurking*
Lucario's one of my secondaries, don't hurt meeee!

heres A question: What is your favorite Qoute/Picture of lucario training someone/Bestowing Knowledge?
He's not training anybody, but...

Picture isn't mine.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Since we are posting images, I suppose I will post this comic; I think its hilarious. Anyone happen to know who made it? ^_^

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><

These pictures of Lucario withOUT angry eyes are starting to scare me.

;=;

I still miss Marowak.

At least Cubone's on Pokemon Stadium 2.

Seriously, though, Bone Rush would've been the best SideB ever.
Too apease Kitamerby with Epicness <_<

Best not piss lucario off........ EVER.

and Lucario with a gun....

random I know. I bet he doesn't even need that gun.....

and outta boredom I made myself a Gamer tag using said above images ._.

2 more ^_^ but since I think I stretched the screen to much already ^_^:
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/192/5/0/Rukario_relaxes_by_Dragoshi1.jpg
Red lucario chillin
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/192/7/b/Rukario_is_pimp_by_Dragoshi1.jpg
Lucario with a Snowboard... Yay.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
meh, I posted that cookie picture a long time ago...
either way I liked this pic: pure awesome

and does anyone remember when I mentioned how Lucario's can breed with digletts??

Wow...I've missed a lot in here. Cool picture though guys!

So...I'm thinking that since Lucario has psychic powers in Brawl, he would just teleport. But, if he wanted to be "subtle"(Referring to The Dark Night), then he'd drive his blue vipor with black stripes. Or the Lamborghini. :p

Oh yea also, there was a random tournament in NM yesterday that me and my friends didn't know about until about 2 hours before it went down. So we entered. I got 4th out of 22(? maybe more) people. But among those people were people like Sinz, who has beaten you before online Azen. Although it was online yes, my point by that is if anyone can beat you even online they're good. He got 2nd, actually. SNAKE LOST A TOURNAMENT!!!! He lost to a DK player, who I lost to in the winners semi's as well. Though even he admits I should've beaten him, but I suicided on Frigate my second stock trying to wall cling rather than shoot straight up and land on the platform(I was at 0%) and *almost* came back and won the match. D****!!!!! Oh well...anyways, Lucario has been brought honor in NM. I was the only Lucario player in that tournament, so everyone thought I was a BA. But hey? There's a very large scale tournament tomorrow, which will have DSF and Forward there, plus lots of other people I don't really know! Hopefully I can do the same thing there, eh? But I don't have the shirt...

So I ask the Lucario boards..."GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!!!" That way I can unleash a "SPIRIT BOMB!!!" Aura ftw!

KUROK

Smash Cadet

So...I'm thinking that since Lucario has psychic powers in Brawl, he would just teleport. But, if he wanted to be "subtle"(Referring to The Dark Night), then he'd drive his blue vipor with black stripes. Or the Lamborghini. :p

Oh yea also, there was a random tournament in NM yesterday that me and my friends didn't know about until about 2 hours before it went down. So we entered. I got 4th out of 22(? maybe more) people. But among those people were people like Sinz, who has beaten you before online Azen. Although it was online yes, my point by that is if anyone can beat you even online they're good. He got 2nd, actually. SNAKE LOST A TOURNAMENT!!!! He lost to a DK player, who I lost to in the winners semi's as well. Though even he admits I should've beaten him, but I suicided on Frigate my second stock trying to wall cling rather than shoot straight up and land on the platform(I was at 0%) and *almost* came back and won the match. D****!!!!! Oh well...anyways, Lucario has been brought honor in NM. I was the only Lucario player in that tournament, so everyone thought I was a BA. But hey? There's a very large scale tournament tomorrow, which will have DSF and Forward there, plus lots of other people I don't really know! Hopefully I can do the same thing there, eh? But I don't have the shirt...

So I ask the Lucario boards..."GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!!!" That way I can unleash a "SPIRIT BOMB!!!" Aura ftw!
God speed Lucrisoldier.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman

Dude I can't wait for the Dark Knight. I've already got my ticket ready for opening night and everything. Very psyched.

Wait a second...SNAKE LOST IN A TOURNAMENT? TO DONKEY KONG!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Actually, you'd be surprised at what a huge advantage DK has against Snake. I would go so far as to say he counters Snake more than ROB. In the AllisBrawl ladder, I've only lost to 3 donkey players, a ROB, and a Metaknight. See the trend here? DK > Snake long time. Overall you did pretty well for yourself. 4th place, not bad, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom