• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
:
So who again is going on the road-trip? Who are you picking up?
If you are truly serious about this, how big would your car be? Will there be multiple cars?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
:
So who again is going on the road-trip? Who are you picking up?
If you are truly serious about this, how big would your car be? Will there be multiple cars?
Well.
We are not entirely serious about this, its more of a Heres how we can do it, but money is needed and grants by parents to travel around with random strangers, a travel path, transportation, theres a lot.

Its all about if people REALLY want to do this outrageous but SmashBoards History-in-the making road trip.

-t2

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
I'd find it hard to convince my parents to let me go riding across the country with a bunch of people I just met online, lol...maybe Milln could help me out, though; he only lives a few counties over (about a 2-3 hour drive though...ugh TN is too wide! =P)...All else fails, he's a friend from my high school that moved out of town ^.~

~Trexxen

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
:
Alot of money would be required indeed. There also many concerns. If your car breaks down somehow, If you lose your passports in Brazil, If you run out of fuel in the middle of nowhere and so fourth. There is also, where you are going to meet and where you aren't going to meet.

I would be happy to see one of you guys drop by my house :D
You would see alot of interesting places, be in a bunch of interesting places and if you don't mind being cramped up in the car! You'll have fun taking on the hat of Indiana Jones!

Is it really worth it?
If you guys go through with it, I have an idea.

For each house you visit, obtain an item from them, it can be anything and tape a piece of paper with our forum username signature on it.

There's no point hiding it, Xavant's avatar scares the **** out of me.
Meet San Saradiart, from a game that nobody has probably heard of. I've stolen his name on several occasions and the name carries my second identity and second role-play character. Anyways, San Saradiart from the Legend of Kartia is my all-time favorite villain in the world. Forget Sephiroth!

I do keep a .txt file for my emote (IMG) things.

The Desk of Saradiart said:
Laharl Emotes!

// "Blast!!"

// "Concerned Serious"

// "Confident Positive" (You can't touch me. I have the upper hand!)

// "Confident Negative" (We can't do that, he has the upper hand!)

// "Eh" (Is there a screw loose in this guy?)

// "Enraged" (I will not stand for this madness!)

// "HAHAHAHA!" (THINK JAHAY. YOUR EVIL LAUGHTER)

// "Heh" (A cocky feeling, you think you can beat me!?)

// "Neutral" (You know.. as always)

// "Ponderface" (I see... so that's how it works.

// "Serious" (This is the deal. You have a underused technique, but if you can...)

// "So that's how" (Interesting...)

// "Super Furious" (MY PRIVATES ARE SHOWING!)

// "Whoa!" (I had no idea! That really amazes me!)

/////////////////
SARADIART
/////////////////

//Angry

//Crazylol

//Sad

//Neutral
I was going to do Etna, Vyers and Flonne from Disgaea and Troy, Ele, Cross, Toxa, Mona and Misty from Kartia. On top of that, a scary portrait of Zakuro. I already have Beltshumeltz!

My roleplay character Saradiart is more like... what's it called. A representation of myself in real life :D

I did name my FFXI Mithra "Saradiart". On the Odin Server. Too bad I've drifted away from that community, I wish to return however.

I do take alot of pride in these things. You need not, question my strange behavior :D

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Found it in a topic in LL, lolz. Apparently someone ripped the model off the brawl disc, then someone ragdolled it, then someone animated it, lollll. If only Lucario could do those moves in brawl!

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
-SNAP-
urgh, where the HELL do you guys find these things?? it's so full of win XD

EDIT: finally did the cute mew avatar, but now thanks to that i'm sig-less.
if anyone has some free time will you make me a new signature? no need to be fancy...

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
epic Win!

This Should Be The Official Victory Dance Of The Lucario Board Members Or Something!

Quick! Someone Put This To "we Didn't Start The Fire"! Now!
Yes!!!

Do It!!

Noooooooow!!!!!!!

-SNAP-
urgh, where the HELL do you guys find these things?? it's so full of win XD

EDIT: finally did the cute mew avatar, but now thanks to that i'm sig-less.
if anyone has some free time will you make me a new signature? no need to be fancy...
Awww why you gone dun' that? Now people can't see the legion of followers who liked your sig no more. :(

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Awww why you gone dun' that? Now people can't see the legion of followers who liked your sig no more. :(
'cause people would corner me and demand that I placed them in my sig, or i'd have to search every single thread I posted to check who said it was kyoot, and I'd have to stand having 5-6 PM's of people demanding why I didn't put their names as well.

but you're all thinking of the bad: who knows what manner of cute sigs i'm gonna come up now?
either way now everyone's gonna imagine me as the cute little mew in my avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom