• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbers

check me out
Wow...I've missed a lot in here. Cool picture though guys!

So...I'm thinking that since Lucario has psychic powers in Brawl, he would just teleport. But, if he wanted to be "subtle"(Referring to The Dark Night), then he'd drive his blue vipor with black stripes. Or the Lamborghini. :p

Oh yea also, there was a random tournament in NM yesterday that me and my friends didn't know about until about 2 hours before it went down. So we entered. I got 4th out of 22(? maybe more) people. But among those people were people like Sinz, who has beaten you before online Azen. Although it was online yes, my point by that is if anyone can beat you even online they're good. He got 2nd, actually. SNAKE LOST A TOURNAMENT!!!! He lost to a DK player, who I lost to in the winners semi's as well. Though even he admits I should've beaten him, but I suicided on Frigate my second stock trying to wall cling rather than shoot straight up and land on the platform(I was at 0%) and *almost* came back and won the match. D****!!!!! Oh well...anyways, Lucario has been brought honor in NM. I was the only Lucario player in that tournament, so everyone thought I was a BA. But hey? There's a very large scale tournament tomorrow, which will have DSF and Forward there, plus lots of other people I don't really know! Hopefully I can do the same thing there, eh? But I don't have the shirt...

So I ask the Lucario boards..."GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!!!" That way I can unleash a "SPIRIT BOMB!!!" Aura ftw!
Good stuff Erich. I'm still semi-glad that if someone had to win the tournament, it was a DK. DK is too awesome to lose to a scrub character (read: Snake)
Dude I can't wait for the Dark Knight. I've already got my ticket ready for opening night and everything. Very psyched.

Wait a second...SNAKE LOST IN A TOURNAMENT? TO DONKEY KONG!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Actually, you'd be surprised at what a huge advantage DK has against Snake. I would go so far as to say he counters Snake more than ROB. In the AllisBrawl ladder, I've only lost to 3 donkey players, a ROB, and a Metaknight. See the trend here? DK > Snake long time. Overall you did pretty well for yourself. 4th place, not bad, not bad.
I think DK does better than ROB. It's way too **** hard to every land a kill move on Snake with ROB, unless you can bait an airdodge out of cypher or spike the gay out of it. ROB ftilt spacing isn't that great when all Snake has to do is powershield it and then hit you for a godawful 21%, when at best ROB's own ftilt does like 8% lol.

I end up playing gay 2/3 of the match and camp him on ledge.

I still think DK has the best matchup against Snake though. Super armor frames on his giant punch has got to suck hard for Snake, and DK's spacing game is one of the best. That or Olimar (correct me on that if you want, but I've seen some Olimars do some rapetastic things to a Snake)

digcario is so much absolute win
I'm thinking of inking and coloring the last panel and using it as my avatar. It's awesome lol.

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just curious, how would you all feel about starting up a Lucario board AIM chat? A good number of the users here have AIM, I see, and it can be used to quickly relay information - not in lieu of this chat, of course; I'm mainly talking stuff like setting up Lucario dittos (or just matches against other people in general, we're not picky, are we? >=D) and otherwise just having some laid back discussion. (Again, all of this can probably done here, so it's like a sister chatroom really =P)

Oh, and also, would any of you mind if I shot you a friendly IM from time to time? I talk to people I've gotten to know on AIM quite a lot ^.^

~Trexxen

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
If my computer is on and I have Internet access, Pidgin is up so I'll always be able to receive IMs on AIM/MSN/YIM/etc.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yea, when I have my computer, i'll be on AIM. So that works too.
Perhaps someone should make this into a thread....hmmmm....ideas....
-t2

*edit
I did have msn, but it died.
And Ichat is so much better.

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Yeah, my MSN doesn't work either. T.T

~Trexxen (I'll throw up a topic about this, and start the chat, in a few minutes ^.^)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
*picture*
"Life is Wonderful if you have a Cookie" ~ Vincent The Lucario
^^^not mine BTW
that Advice is so true..... *Takes a bit outta a cookie*
Holy crap. I just realized he's holding a cookie. I thought he was groping her or something. >>

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
I prefer MSN meself. But meh, seems it going to AIM.

Funny how life works, I must be the only guy with a broken AIM...

Thyat pissed off Lucario pic is bloody epic. Top marks for that!

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd, I'm out of ideas on how to contribute...Gah, s'too early in the morning for me...

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
AiM or MSN sounds good to me... ive got both so if anyone wants to add me just PM or wait till someone makes the chatroom

Browny

Smash Hater
so someone in some thread... somewhere said thier character wasnt tourney whored like marth or Lucario...

dear god what have we done. i blame this thread

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
why do you blame this thread about that? Lucario rocks, hes never getting whored. u shouldnt believe what other ppl say... :D

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I still don't get how people are saying Lucario is tourney-whored. Tournaments = Snakes and Ganondorfs. Or at least in Maryland that's how it is.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
And..... Public Question #7!!!
If you could change one of lucario's taunts, what would it be?

-t2

*edit
its not Whorario, its Lucario.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Most likely the side taunt.

I'd change it to him juggling three baby Aura Spheres!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
side taunt-Take out a chocolate bar an take a chomp outta it. then put it away :3.
LUCARIO IS SO AWESOME HE CAN PUT CHOCOLATE IN HIS POCKETS AND IT WON'T MELT!!!!

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Chocolate gives dogs diaheria (sp?) so I'd imagine it would apply to other members of the canine family?

Lucario: (a short time after the 8th Pokémon movie is over) Ugh... *massive anul blast* eating that chocolate bar was a HUUUUUGE mistake....

Timbers

check me out
Luc's side taunt should be replaced by Pikachu's down taunt.

I'd rofl and then 0-to-death everyone with how awesome it'd be.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
side taunt should be Mew destroying the world, or Lucario activating Bankai... oh wait wrong anime.

Either way for this week i'm traveling on vacation, yay!!
so i'll probably be getting in... 3 times this week tops.
survive without me, and someone PLEASE get me a decent sig! roflcopterkthxbye

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
side taunt should be Mew destroying the world, or Lucario activating Bankai... oh wait wrong anime.

Either way for this week i'm traveling on vacation, yay!!
so i'll probably be getting in... 3 times this week tops.
survive without me, and someone PLEASE get me a decent sig! roflcopterkthxbye
lol, Imma gettin out mah tensa zangetsu, and pullin out mah mask, then fire a getsu- I mean, a Aura Sphere.

Edit: Oh, and for every oopsie, there's nothing like Pepto Bismol.

"Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom