• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
You guys need to get in on the chat room. We switched it from aim to irc so all you non aim users (Just Timbers) can be in it too.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
I don't have either....I only have MSN...

Meh, win some, lose some.

:D

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i think that this tread should be stickeied

btw can someone give me a update on whats going on cause this is my first post on this thread and i dont want to read all 55 pages though i will when im bored..

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Hell ya. but don't play samus :laugh:
poor sammy, she is underused since SSB64. I used to play her then and in Melee, but she was just too nerfed in her projectile game for me to use her now: her projectiles were my favorite playstyle but since the nerf I can't put myself to play her close range attacks effectively.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
poor sammy, she is underused since SSB64. I used to play her then and in Melee, but she was just too nerfed in her projectile game for me to use her now: her projectiles were my favorite playstyle but since the nerf I can't put myself to play her close range attacks effectively.
Her projectiles were nerfed, yes, but her z-air more than makes up for it. Samus is a really fun character, and is definately one of my favorite secondaries. The lack of a decent killing move is what really keeps her from being uberly awesome.

Speaking of secondaries, who do all you guys second?

Jigglypuff is my second. Nothing brings me more joy than beating high tier characters with Jiggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom