• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
There's already a matchup thread. Unless there are new developments in a characters metagame that requires a new look......
That's the thing, when you have multiple matchups in one thread, it gets very confusing to read through. Besides, it's not like we have much else going on here, no new techs or knowledge seems to be going around.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Did I just miss something?
Yes, Gimpy comes in and starts closing stupid threads that needed to be closed.
However, some carios didnt like it. So and so forth.
Mewtario posted a god word, and ppl were not happy thinking Gimpy will close this thread.
Then other people came in thinking they own the place.

So yea.
-t2

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Don't be so mean Peachy. Unlike YOO we take pride in the epicness of our main. Peach fails at epic, you're just jelous! ;)

You have no business here reading our spam!
♥ You actually take PRIDE in spam?

Ask around, I'm one of the nicest people on Smashboards. I'm only mean to people who deserve it. Such as XavantTheEnigma with his "copying offensiveness comment" and LordoftheMorning with his offensive statement calling my Main Fail. I'll brawl anyone who thinks Peach sucks. I'll prove you wrong.;)

And you better watch yourselves, I'll report this thread to be closed if this harassment continues. You can count on that. ;)

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
My apologies, Peachy that wasn't intended to be offensive. I really didn't think before I posted that. I wanted to mimic of your writing style. Seeing that it's a pinkish hue and a heart before everything, I thought it was pretty sassy. All of this comes with my small nature of roleplaying, I apologize if I offended anybody doing so. I can and have been rude without realizing it. That post was merely aimed with the idea of putting a mask on and pretending to have good spirit and love, also to be a little girly considering the heart (Or be somewhat like a Peach). I couldn't find anything relevant to say, so I posted away with whatever I can dig up. Bad mockery took place.

Some of us, including myself, has taken this board too seriously. It's time to move onto the IRC chat Trexxen has made and carry our "spam" there.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥ Maybe it did. ;)

And that was sweet XavantTheEnigma. ( In a very weird way.) ;)

Oh, and btw twoskilld4u sorry we couldn't team brawl yesterday. You weren't on AIM and someone else showed up. We can brawl some other time though. ;)

♥Anyway, you people really need to watch what you post in this thread. I spoke to a mod and he said this thread is on the verge of being closed and it shouldn't be even open for that fact of the matter. Well I wish for the best!....or maybe not. ;)

Linkshot

Smash Hero

Ask around, I'm one of the nicest people on Smashboards. I'm only mean to people who deserve it. Such as XavantTheEnigma with his "copying offensiveness comment" and LordoftheMorning with his offensive statement calling my Main Fail. I'll brawl anyone who thinks Peach sucks. I'll prove you wrong.;)

And you better watch yourselves, I'll report this thread to be closed if this harassment continues. You can count on that. ;)
I've seen you around the forums; you are really nice, even when people don't deserve it. Honestly, I'd rather Xavant and Mewtario just browse instead of post. They're the people I'm afraid will get this thread closed.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Could you stop posting before this is closed....

-:bowser:Bowser King
Ummm, this is Lucario chat thread. Unless it is extreme spam, I don't see why I can't tell u

A: What did I do wrong? I replied to something. Is that bad?

B: gtfo:mad:.

C: NO U!

Have a nice day.:)

So, what are we going to talk about, now that this thread is "monitored"? New topic?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Peachy, you worry to much.
So does the rest of some of the other people here.

We (or myself) keep things flame free and what not. Flaming just makes us equal to some of the other boards, and we are not. Thus why those who flame are destroyed by some of the "Older" members of the Cario Boards.
We have long been running just fine with the chaos we love. Its how we do things around here.

or as the saying goes...
"The Lucario Boards; Awesome, off topic in 3.4 posts, and takes out the trash."

I myself welcome you to the boards, enjoy yourself!
After awhile the board will grow on you.
So don't hate us for our spammy ways, and dont be picking on ppl that post pics (as annoying as that can get). Its all in good fun.
Why need each and every thread slot a serious one? Its to dry. We have what we need, and its just fine.

So loosen up a bit will ya? Take off your shoes and just chill.
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
That's the thing, when you have multiple matchups in one thread, it gets very confusing to read through. Besides, it's not like we have much else going on here, no new techs or knowledge seems to be going around.
I have a matchup thread as well, so I doubt that we need a third;).

Also, I agree a bit with Tedward. If srs in posts, ppl tend to get a bit moar aggressive.
I mean, c'mon,
WHY SO SRS?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
On a side back to normal note.

So I got my Ipod touch I was telling everyone I would get.
And I named it too.

Pokedex

yea, and i got it $120 cheaper too. So im happy. and Now the IRC and Smashboards is portable!
-t2

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion

I would NEVER say peach sucks. I respect peach. I phear peach. I can't beat peach:(. BUT! She DOES fail at epicness is that not so? I mean come on. Turnips? Frying Pans! I would say G a W also fails at epicness, but that doesn't stop him from pwning me into the ground. You don't have to be so defensive. Peach is too good.

And as far as taking pride in spam.... lol.... I didn't actually see that monster until after I posted. I merely jest peachy.

FORGIVE ME!:(

Edit: and yes you are nice

Timbers

check me out
If you look at the first page of the matchup thread, you'll see that every character we've discussed has been exported into a new thread. If people feel there's something wrong with a matchup, they're more than welcome to post in that character's thread and open up some new discussion on the match.

I have nothing against you but that was probably the most illogical threat I've seen in a while.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
Geez, all of you jackals, just chill out. :ohwell:
No need to be so aggressive, go unleash your frustration on a sandbag instead. :psycho:
Learn some more respect... with AURA!
We should be grateful Peach exist. Mario games wouldn't be the same with the damsel in distress :chuckle: , AND she is epic too, because she was kidnapped by Bowser multiple times. Bowser is epic , because he managed to kidnap Peach multiple times. Mario is epic, because saved Peach from the clutches of Bowser multiple times. The only one that isn't epic is Luigi. remember that. LUIGI is the one to blame. :p

Ephyon

Smash Champion
What do you guys have against Luigi's Mansion?

Luigi is the world's greatest janitor!
Last time I checked he was a plumber...

Did he failed even at THAT? :chuckle:

luigi: "oh, Mamma Mia! Water flooded our house!"

mario: "of-a course, Weegee, that's-a because I've-a used my FLODD!"

luigi: "*spaces out* You...You taught me to FIGHT water. You..You betrayed me! I'll never forgive you! *runs out of door crying like a baby*"

mario: "...this means I'll-a have to eat-a both pizzas we ordered?"

So that's how Luigi changed job? :chuckle:

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Nice try, but Luigi became housekeeper prior to Mario's F.L.U.D.D.

Wait, F.L.U.D.D., flud, FLOOD

Run away, Mario is with the Flood!

*enter paracite army*

EDIT: wow, usually the Lucario boards can at least stay on topic enough to talk about Lucario.

Lets talk about Lucario v. Flood at least.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
Nice try, but Luigi became housekeeper prior to Mario's F.L.U.D.D.

Wait, F.L.U.D.D., flud, FLOOD

Run away, Mario is with the Flood!

*enter paracite army*

EDIT: wow, usually the Lucario boards can at least stay on topic enough to talk about Lucario.

Lets talk about Lucario v. Flood at least.
Lol. You win, good sir. :chuckle:

Didn't knew how to spell F.L.U.D.D correctly, here in Italy it's called " SPLAC 3000 " (don't ask me what it means...).
Also, don't take timelines so seriously.
After both their adventures, Luigi gave up on being a janitor to honor the plumbers' world with his presence again.
But he couldn't know about his brother's new gadget, because Mario was on vacation.
Then he entered Mario's house, saw the cathastrophic situation, and left to became a janitor again. There, served. :chuckle:
This or I am drunk.

Lucario vs F.L.U.D.D? After that, Luc would stink like a wet dog. Period.

Milln

Smash Champion
Lol. You win, good sir. :chuckle:

Didn't knew how to spell F.L.U.D.D correctly, here in Italy it's called " SPLAC 3000 " (don't ask me what it means...).
Also, don't take timelines so seriously.
After both their adventures, Luigi gave up on being a janitor to honor the plumbers' world with his presence again.
But he couldn't know about his brother's new gadget, because Mario was on vacation.
Then he entered Mario's house, saw the cathastrophic situation, and left to became a janitor again. There, served. :chuckle:
This or I am drunk.

Lucario vs F.L.U.D.D? After that, Luc would stink like a wet dog. Period.
Hey, Ephyon. Let's talk about Italy, even though the only thing it has to do with me is that I am partly italian in my ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom