• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Lucario Vs. FLUDD.

Well, after master cheify deactivated the ring, 343 Guilty Spark called in a FLUDD expert, to get rid of 'em. Lucario then came to the Library, wiffed out a Rocket Launcher, and went to town.

-t2

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You guys need to chill the :lucario: out.
lyke seriously. lawl.

Take your own advice guys. =P
Somebody should tell Peachy to hang out in the kitchen because thats where her main belongs.
1. Think about what you said.
2. Wonder why your an idiot.
3. Realize your moronic ways.
4. Get a girlfriend with your new found respect for women.
5. ???
6. Profit!

JK guys, I was bored. ^_^

T_T;

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Lucario Vs. FLUDD.

Well, after master cheify deactivated the ring, 343 Guilty Spark called in a FLUDD expert, to get rid of 'em. Lucario then came to the Library, wiffed out a Rocket Launcher, and went to town.

-t2
he wouldnt be using a rocket...

AURA STORM!!!!!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Naw He would Aura Storm the ring to destroy it.

Don't you know? Lucario loves the rocket Launcher.
(Lucario Fact #15)

Samuelson

Smash Lord
1. Think about what you said.
2. Wonder why your an idiot.
3. Realize your moronic ways.
4. Get a girlfriend with your new found respect for women.
5. ???
6. Profit!

JK guys, I was bored. ^_^

T_T;
Wow are you serious right now? Learn how to take a joke man, nobody cares that you're bored either. I suggest you leave the Lucario boards and never come back, you're not wanted. GTFO!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
@ Sasukebowser
naw, dont leave. Enjoy yourself!

(targeted at the public)
And srsly ppl, just chill. If your PMS'ing or something, get off the computer and come back tomorrow. We dont want you around if your shooting flames everywhere.

-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
Unless it's out of your hands, in which case that is normal Lucario behavior and accepted and encouraged.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Unless it's out of your hands, in which case that is normal Lucario behavior and accepted and encouraged.
I concur. Lol.

Sasukebowser's a good guy. I see him everywhere.... O_O

Lucario's chill is what attracts me to him. His moves are just so fluid, and I like fluid.

SO! If you are not being chill, you aren't being very Lucario-ish. Just ask yourself: What would Lucario do? XD

Milln

Smash Champion
I concur. Lol.

Sasukebowser's a good guy. I see him everywhere.... O_O

Lucario's chill is what attracts me to him. His moves are just so fluid, and I like fluid.

SO! If you are not being chill, you aren't being very Lucario-ish. Just ask yourself: What would Lucario do? XD
He would chill. And go to the beach, then chill.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
sigh whats goin on in here
lots of unchillness

But dont listen, ppl have their panties in a bundle today.
maybe you can make it better!

*Happyness quest granted to Soro*
(do do doo do do do dododo!)
-t2

soro

Smash Journeyman
hmm. i will see what i can do.*dances then throws cream pies juggleing them* dont think it will work though

soro

Smash Journeyman
that explains alot.i gotta see fi my java still works since i've been using mIRC latly

soro

Smash Journeyman
We are currently discussing Achebe's criticism on our other book Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. It's good material for senior AP english.
ok so far english hates me. so i dont know if any vooks this year will like me

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Ny3, you have just completed my life. For that I thank you...

<_<

>_>

With AURA

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm so close to closing this - i really don't want to but at the same time all this thread is doing is increasing post count and decreasing intelligence.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
it is simply because all of those who are intelligent have stopped posting...hopefully this thread will sink... if it does that will mean everyone has *finally* chilled out...

*sigh*

you can see why most of us stopped...

soro

Smash Journeyman
gimpy some people here might revive it if we get some smart people back in here then again maybe not. i dont know

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
so i though it might have been a good idea to have a general thread dedicated to the silly things and lucario, keep cluster out of the already somewhat clustered forums, this may have already been created but just a place for general discussion over lucario, and anything that relates to lucario! so post away, do whatever and even....bump?!
I think we need to stay on topic. This is a general discussion thread FOR LUCARIO.

Lucario question: What exactly is an Nair combo? I have never comboed Nair into anything successfully, I would need to see it to understand.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Gimpy.

I can give you several reasons why to not close this thread.
For one, this is the birthplace of majority of the epic things that we all remember. It would be like killing off more then half of the memories.
And its those memories that make people come back. Mostly the ones that actually do stuff, compared to the rest that do absolutely nothing.

Secondly, so many people would get angry. The Lucario boards would go into chaos. people would stop coming or just do anything. Then your hands would really be full. Can you say, Entire Character Thread Close?

It's just a bad idea. You might not like it, But in all seriousness, this thread needs to stay.
-t2

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I think we need to stay on topic. This is a general discussion thread FOR LUCARIO.

Lucario question: What exactly is an Nair combo? I have never comboed Nair into anything successfully, I would need to see it to understand.

Nair has WAY too much cool time to combo doesn't it? You can like. Fair>Nair close to the ground and follow up with Force Palms....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom