• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I made a post and it didn't work.... T_T It was too long to repost and.. I forgot it.

It clanks ON THE GROUND?

Does it have different properties in the air than on the ground?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I think Sonic's fair has CRAZY hitboxes at times.

Has anybody had surprising moves cancel Aura Sphere? Like in Melee with Sheik's needle canceling out full Samus blasts.

Also. Snake's Nikita gets beat by Sonic's nair. It's.... sad in the air. Pretty sure you can sneeze on it and get rid of it safely.
Sheik's needles had HP. Mystery Solved.

soro

Smash Journeyman
i'm wondering how mayn combo possiblilities there are for lucario

Milln

Smash Champion
True, but even when I was stalking these boards as a noob and saw all teh nice ppl like Milln, the thought of posting scared the crap outta' me for a bit. Not saying we're mean, as much as saying that it's scary unless there's that "who rly cares what u say" thread.
Awww,, you know I love everybody, Ph1l. <3

And someone tell SimnaGimpyfish to gtfo the Lucario board, only fun people allowed!

Azen, I fixed your quote to apply to the current situation. Srsly.

XD

DUDE. FC Aura Sphere is canceled out by both G&W's Fair and Bair. It makes me upset.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Maaaaaan.... I #$&*ing HATE Game and Watch! Who has the best matchup against him. I know Lucario has a disadvantage, but what about Shiek, Ike, or Ganon?(MY seconds) If nothin' else I'll go marth -_-.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Well, I haven't been here in forever due to trolls, a.k.a fans of "you know who".

Meh, I'm Eisenherz, and I'm a huge Lucario fanboy. That's pretty much all you need to know.

soro

Smash Journeyman
i have noticed something. how are you supposed to wave dash with lucario. better yet. arent the people in the thread supposed to be happy?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i have noticed something. how are you supposed to wave dash with lucario. better yet. arent the people in the thread supposed to be happy?
Wavedash is for Melee.
Happiness meter went down since Gimpy, and foreign trolls who don't even main Lucario came.

Ask a few quick questions, get a few quick answers!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Terios you've been around from a long time.
Your past troll. hell youve been in the IRC.
your not a troll.
-t2

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Incidently, for all of you who keep up with the character of the week, I think I figured out what Samurai's hint means. I'm not going to tell here so you can keep guessing, but I did post it in the character of the week thread.

EDIT: And Terios is not a troll. That is, if it is possible to be a troll in a Lucario thread.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
No no no.Heh.
Like your a regular. Like theres the Starbuck's troll's, theres the annoying evil ppl that have something up their butt sideways, and then theres those chill ppl that come in often that everyone knows.

your that chill person.
-t2

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
im the only person here that sucessfully is the exact opposite of troll yet i troll wtf? i as a lucario(who is now a marth atm i might switch back after making mika mad by hit and run techs with lucario...)can still manage to confuse myself!

PS:

*sry i wasent online i had to pull myself from D to a A in a week for english A WEEK!! (let that sink in...)*

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Any of you check out this week's character discussion? It's very interesting this time. It could even be Lucario again, considering the "imaginative" ways people are interpreting the hint.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, I used Lucario today, and he's more fun that I remember. XD

I just...I haaaaaaaaate Game and Watch. =X

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I just...I haaaaaaaaate Game and Watch. =X
Join the club!

Yeah Lucario is fun. Before he was the character that you wish you could play, because he looks so fun, but you couldn't.:( Then I try again 6 months later and =O I can use him!! These boards help a lot too.:) Now I gotta try diddy.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Just as a heads up, the Lucario boards are going to get a lot more strict. There's been too many reports of spam coming from here.

So I'll be handing out infractions as I see fit. Please don't spam, please don't flame.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Join the club!

Yeah Lucario is fun. Before he was the character that you wish you could play, because he looks so fun, but you couldn't.:( Then I try again 6 months later and =O I can use him!! These boards help a lot too.:) Now I gotta try diddy.
He was my main for a very long time. I used him when I first got Brawl actually. Then I lost to a GW in a tourney a few months back and quit him. Now I'm using him again. @__@

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Just as a heads up, the Lucario boards are going to get a lot more strict. There's been too many reports of spam coming from here.

So I'll be handing out infractions as I see fit. Please don't spam, please don't flame.
Yes the Lucario do spam. However, we rarely rarely flame people, the only time we do is if they're being gigantic bags of douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom