• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
look in the back guys!!

MASTER CHIEFY IS IN BRAWLZ!!!
ITS PROOF!!
(now this is when GM's pop in and start ranting)

-TstormTed (inside thing)

Urfbownd64

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the worries. I didn't mean to do that....

EDIT: I don't want this forum to die so who would win Lucario or Geno?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Sorry for the worries. I didn't mean to do that....
Who are you again? And WHATS THE DEAL WITH GENO!!!!!

Sorry, but I never even heard of Geno until Brawl came out, let alone considered him for playable-character status.

Now Felix and Isaac on the other hand...

Felix is cooler than Isaac by the way. Don't deny it, you know it's true.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If we really want to go into the "I think there's a char that deserves to be in Brawl" talk, I'd say Isaac and Ray 01. Isaac is obvious, but it's sad that almost no one knows about Custom Robo, it's a well established Nintendo franchise, plus a char that is about Ike's weight who has his first jump vertical, then his second horizontal, plus he'd have a strong long range meta game.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Back after three weeks. Finally started sixth form, so it's been hectic. So last Friday, I decided to cool down a little with Brawl. Decided to try out the random button against a level 9. Well, let's just say...FALCO IS AWESOME! Though don't chaingrab human opponents, seriously, they don't like that. Mhy brother almost brained me with the Wiimote.

About EVO allowing items...Wouldn't that kinda be useless for us? Since Aura Storm sucks big time? Though it could make Sonic climb higher...

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Who cares about EVO anyway.
Fair point. Touche.

Had a conversation earlier that may interest a few of you.

Me: So, you wanna play me? Sure, what's your FC?
Mate: *tells me* Who'd you main?
Me: Lucario mostly, with a bit of Marth thrown in here and there.
Mate: Aww, man. You play Lucario?
Me: Anything wrong with that?
Mate: Well, not if you turn his Aura off.
Me: *is stunned*
Mate: Cause it's a lil cheap. I mean, you can get a comeback outta nowhere.
Me: Isn't that the whole point? To have fun while fighting and look good doing so?
Mate: Yeah but...
Me: Besides you can't turn the Aura off anyway.
Mate: Nuh-uh! Some guy on GameFAQs said you could.
Me: ¬_¬. Riiiiiiiiiiight. Lemme guess you main Snake cause he's Top Tier.
Mate: Nah Snake's hard to use.
Me: *is surprised* Really?
Mate: Yeah, I use Meta Knight!
Me: /facepalm

Yeah, not that funny but still, he actually thought you could turn Lucario's Aura off.

Actually...

Okay then, say if you could change Lucario to not having the Aura Boost but still have the kncokback of say 100%, no stocks down, would you take that or regular Lucky?

Browny

Smash Hater
knockback at 100% would be unfair. knockback at 90% max seems about balanced to me. Either way i wouldnt take it. Aura is so unique amongst all smash characters to ever exist, and is what makes lucario so fun to play as.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Who are you again? And WHATS THE DEAL WITH GENO!!!!!

Sorry, but I never even heard of Geno until Brawl came out, let alone considered him for playable-character status.

Now Felix and Isaac on the other hand...

Felix is cooler than Isaac by the way. Don't deny it, you know it's true.

Or they could just have Isaac and use Felix as an alt. costume. Even though, they have yet to do that in Smash, so they'd be two separate characters...

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
The greatest improvement Sakurai could make is to make alt. costumes with different names altogether. I mean, Falco, Fox, and Wolf could have all been alt. costumes for a single fox game character build, and I wouldn't care. In fact, i would prefer it because it would open new slots for different characters. Red and Blue as playable from pokemon would be sweet. Although Mario and Luigi should really stay seperate, the character concept is a little too different between them.

Aura Power

Smash Apprentice
MO (small town sry, can't tell you exactly where)
JD's mate's a noobie. Seriously. Custom Robo would be way broken though >.<. I mean, it can FLY, shoot, drop bombs, lay traps, and could be decently quick. Imagine Snake with gliding and a better aerial game >.<. That would be Custom Robo. Awesome series though I have the one for GameCube

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yay! Someone else who actually knows what game I'm talking about!

Now for the final smash, which would u think would be better, and "upgrade", where he gets illegal parts adorned for slaughter (like the wyrm gun), or "Soulboost" from the DS game, where he turns golden and gets extreme boosts?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I never played Custom Robo, wanted to though.
But I will stand behind this, Viewtiful Joe in SSB4.
Red Hot Kick to the max.
-t2

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Amaterasu for SSB4!

Ammy was awesome, and Okami deserves representation!

...also, no one say "Okami is third party." Halo doesn't even have a Nintendo game, and I still think Master Chief should have been in Brawl.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
SoulBoost Phi1 ;) Golden Robot that Destroys all in it's path and is NOT *coughspoilerscough*
Hadron
. I don't see how upgrade could work in battle though :p
would it look similar to ZSS's FS?

and to THC: on one hand that would be nice but I think all the spacies mains like their special stuff =P. Fawks: Helicopter Kicks, Reflector stall & Semispike, UPSMASH. Flaco: Lasers, CG, Lasers,Dair spike, Lasers... you get the point. Woof: Bair..... thats all I can think of....
also Roy for Ike Alt.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Phil Nye's final smash: Summon Bill

Bill Nye is summoned and sings his horrendous theme song causing sound waves to resonate across the screen as he pulls out various scientific instruments and throws them at people. He then devolves everyone bringing them down one evolutionary level. Human > Ape > Rat > Lizard > Frog > Fish > Goldeen

Milln's final smash: Inner Fire

Milln transforms into Lucario at MAX power. During this time, he is invincible and the screen-quality everywhere turns to crap. The game enters training mode and Milln can adjust the damages of his opponents as well as slow down or speed up time. He also gets the ability to summon any items he wants. He also has the power to set his opponents to stand or control so that they can't fight back.

In SSB4, Lucario should say "Show me your moves" when he does his final smash.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Either way, you have to admit, the screen quality before was pretty lame.

Everything was orange....ish and kinda made me feel like I was color blind.

But that means I can finally watch you videos without being deterred by bad quality :)

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.... amazing that's what I meant....

Funny story, I have this friend who gets angry and punches something every time we sing the Bill Nye theme song. Then he hurts his hand and starts swearing a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom