• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milln

Smash Champion
That pic is the single greatest arguement for a 3-D super smash Bros. Sure, owning people with Lucario is awesome in 2.5-D, but owning in 3-D? priceless.

Use Call of Duty type maps and attacks, and make Lucario's aura abilities allow it to see even people who are hiding behind obstacles.

First person
fighter/shooter combo
on super mario galaxy-type stages
with Aura abilities that allow Lucario to see through obstacles.

Total win.
No way. Super Smash MMORPG.

Dibs on Lucario. Let's go grind in Norfair, guys. I'll bring some heart containers for heals and as long as you guys let me aggro until i'm about to die, then switch tanks, i'll be the main damage dealer. We'll need a Bowser to make this work, though. Or a Ganondorf. Those are really the only two that i've seen that can counterract the amount of monster hate/aggro I get when I start pumping my abilities. If any of you know a Peach, Magic specced Zelda, or a Jigglypuff, I'll keep my heart containers in storage.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Monster Hunter 3, is the tri-qul to Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the psp.

Which is currently the best selling game in Japan (MHF2G). Its one of the only long and hard psp games, just targeting medium/hardcore gamers. Its a great game in general with different game play then most games.

And the next one is coming to the Wii.
MHF2G has online, MH3 will too. Its going to be a butt load of fun for anyone with a wii and wifi.
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
A bunch of my friends play MHF2, so when 3 comes out, we'll be set.

And the monster hunter series is good solo, but its like x200's better with friends. Its all about multiplayer.
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Same.
I want MHF2G first though. then 3.
theres just not enough demand for the game in the states.
Needs more Demand.
-t2

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

Dibs on Lucario. Let's go grind in Norfair, guys. I'll bring some heart containers for heals and as long as you guys let me aggro until i'm about to die, then switch tanks, i'll be the main damage dealer. We'll need a Bowser to make this work, though. Or a Ganondorf. Those are really the only two that i've seen that can counterract the amount of monster hate/aggro I get when I start pumping my abilities. If any of you know a Peach, Magic specced Zelda, or a Jigglypuff, I'll keep my heart containers in storage.

And then Sonic will come out of nowhere and gank you on Hyrule Temple.

Milln

Smash Champion
And then Sonic will come out of nowhere and gank you on Hyrule Temple.
Fuggin' Sonic gankers. They need to nerf them so bad. Too fast. S'why I don't go to Hyrule anymore. It's usually pretty empty in Norfair so I and my party get our stuff without jerks interrupting us.

Timbers

check me out

Lucario LFG

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
im kinda lost in this thread... ive been out for about a month... is there anyone who can explain to me whats going on?
Well currently I WTS [Party Ball] so I have the Coins to buy a [Smart Bomb] for my Lucario alt. Meanwhile everyone is complaing about Sonic gankers and now I'm going to bring up how cheap Ganon is. Freaking warlock.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
im great! i just need some assistants and i will be able to write comics (4 hours per panel just dosent cut it...)

but mabye im not as good as some around here....

btw what happend to dr00???

Trapt497

Smash Ace
On the topic of Lucario in other games. Lucario needs to be in SoulCalibur fo sho. Like Link. Except more bad***ness.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Haha, I've known about that game for a while now. Interesting little time-waster.

I can give you the download link if you're interested, although the site's in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom