• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
There is no Sonic game that is as good as Sonic 3 & Knuckles. None even close to it. Sonic CD is trash by comparison. Now go and play Sonic 3 & Knuckles via emulator or whatever and hope I forgive you.

You are dismissed.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
There is no Sonic game that is as good as Sonic 3 & Knuckles. None even close to it. Sonic CD is trash by comparison. Now go and play Sonic 3 & Knuckles via emulator or whatever and hope I forgive you.

You are dismissed.
sonic 3 & knuckles is a hack for sonic 3.... therefore ruining qualification... but yeah, sonic 3 & knuckles was great...

dguy6789

Smash Lord
sonic 3 & knuckles is a hack for sonic 3.... therefore ruining qualification... but yeah, sonic 3 & knuckles was great...
Actually....

Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles were originally going to be released as one game titled Sonic 3, but they decided to release the game in two halves 6 months apart.(More money) They are still two separate halves to the whole game and no one in their right mind should refer to the two as separate.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
lol this thread has gone off topic nicely

is it a rule of the sonic fanclub that you must have played any of his games prior to SAB2? i hope not :p
No. You must have played ALL of them. Even the obscure ones like SegaSonic the Hedgehog.

And come on. He had to have EXPECTED a Sonic fan to see this. I'm in this thread quite a bit you know. XD

Also. Sonic with a sword. What's NOT to like? It's like pushing the boundaries SO far into stupidity it's awesome. Look at the old Sonic cartoons. NOBODY but Sonic could get away with those cheesy lines.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
No. You must have played ALL of them. Even the obscure ones like SegaSonic the Hedgehog.

And come on. He had to have EXPECTED a Sonic fan to see this. I'm in this thread quite a bit you know. XD

Also. Sonic with a sword. What's NOT to like? It's like pushing the boundaries SO far into stupidity it's awesome. Look at the old Sonic cartoons. NOBODY but Sonic could get away with those cheesy lines.
hmm... qft...

Actually....

Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles were originally going to be released as one game titled Sonic 3, but they decided to release the game in two halves 6 months apart.(More money) They are still two separate halves to the whole game and no one in their right mind should refer to the two as separate.
then why call it "Sonic 3 & knuckles" ? why not just refer it as "Sonic 3"?

and whats up with "sonic &knuckles" then... and why did the stages from that game ever move into sonic 3?

and is "knuckles in sonic 2" related in anyway with these games?
I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles are just part 1 and part 2 to the whole game that is Sonic 3. Sonic 2 & Knuckles is just a cool trick for using Knuckles in Sonic 2. You make more money selling a game for $50 twice than selling it for $50 once. Also there might have been delays in development, I don't recall all of it, it isn't important. We refer to it as Sonic 3 & Knuckles because that is what it is called when you combine the two games, being the full game that is the subject here.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
my goodness, I've missed SO much these days.

I swear, the instant I saw this the first thing I thought was "this has gotta be a joke. the internet is full of these things."

then I googled it... oh **** it actually is true.
Dead Rising for Wii?? God DOES love me!!
oh **** **** **** CHRONO THRIGGER FOR DS!! I had totally forgotten about it!!
maybe if I searched Golden Sun 3... *opens kotaku*
...nope nothing yet. *wipes sad tear off eye*

it pays to visit the Lucario threads even when you can't play him right now XD

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
I gots mahself a lovely bunch of Lucario avatars~

Well, and Riolu ones, too, but he's just as cute. ^^

Serebii.com supplied base pics, Photobucket allowed cropping and resizing. x)

Not as entertaining as the hats or T-shirts, but I had to put them somewhere.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
So its fine here really, Nodrak will see it.

AND ITSA TALLEN! (tallen light flashes)

And even more exciting news, Phantasy Star Portable is doing really well in Japan, And It's going to come the the US!!!! (when? not sure)
All though its based off the crap of PSU and its new addition, but still Phantasy Star on the PSP.
Now if they remade PSO 1&2 and put that on the PSP, and brought over MHF2G, the world would implode of amazingness. Or maybe just me.
-t2

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
There actually is a Lucario avatar thread, it just hasn't been used recently.
At least I didn't make a whole new thread. >> Thank you.

Can anybody give advice to a novice Lucario user? I main Fox, Pit, and Pokemon Trainer, by the way. :/

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Ohmygoodness, thank you SO much for pointing me to Inner Fire. I've learned a lot, and I'm only on number four. <3 Milln

Don't get grabbed, eh? Maybe I should learn to spotdodge WELL. xD

I meant intermediate Lucario tips, not so much AT-like, but beyond "dair stops momentum," "ExtremeSpeed can curve," and so forth. :/

*wanders off to find video camera* Gotta get a good video of me playing. ><

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Haha, that's true. Lucario must've manned up.

But if you want to ignore the fact that Movie/Brawl Lucario talks, you can always pretend that Brawl Lucario is Maylene's Lucario. He was a true badass, shooting aura spheres at his trainer when she was being emo. If only he could use his aura bone...man, that's be so sexy.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I'm sure there's plenty of smart Lucario out there that can talk! I doubt Aaron/Maylene/Riley have the only Lucarios in existance (well not really aaron
since him and his Lucario are both dead
anyway).

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I'm sure there's plenty of smart Lucario out there that can talk! I doubt Aaron/Maylene/Riley have the only Lucarios in existance (well not really aaron
since him and his Lucario are both dead
anyway).

As long as we're talking anime, do you think they will ever capitalize on Ash having aura abilities? Seriously, give Ash a Lucario and have them both learn aura sphere, and maybe I'll show some interest in the anime.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
As long as we're talking anime, do you think they will ever capitalize on Ash having aura abilities?
If the prophets wish it...
I'm guessing...No.

Found this today. Someone took Brawl Lucario and ported him into Half-Life 2's Gmod. He doesn't look too happy to be there.

[pic]
I'd be annoyed too if I was dragged into some random game.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
That pic is the single greatest arguement for a 3-D super smash Bros. Sure, owning people with Lucario is awesome in 2.5-D, but owning in 3-D? priceless.

Use Call of Duty type maps and attacks, and make Lucario's aura abilities allow it to see even people who are hiding behind obstacles.

First person
fighter/shooter combo
on super mario galaxy-type stages
with Aura abilities that allow Lucario to see through obstacles.

Total win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom