• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If Nintendo made Super Smash Kart, they would remove the ability to steer and accelerate to make things less competitive and Lucario's kart would look like invisible so that you can see him better, while Meta Knight's kart will be a rainbow that spins repeatedly and shoots flames at people, but these are no ordinary flames, they are not even of fire element, but of word element, he will make you spin out with "gay", "scrub", "noob", and "**** Sakurai for not putting Geno and Paper Mario in Smash". Of course, these would bounce off of Lucario's kart and bounce back at Meta Knight because gayness never beats Lucarioness.
Naturally, drivers would occasional flip over on their face for no reason because that obviously happens in real life all the time, right?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
If Nintendo made Super Smash Kart, they would remove the ability to steer and accelerate to make things less competitive and Lucario's kart would look like invisible so that you can see him better, while Meta Knight's kart will be a rainbow that spins repeatedly and shoots flames at people, but these are no ordinary flames, they are not even of fire element, but of word element, he will make you spin out with "gay", "scrub", "noob", and "**** Sakurai for not putting Geno and Paper Mario in Smash". Of course, these would bounce off of Lucario's kart and bounce back at Meta Knight because gayness never beats Lucarioness.
Naturally, drivers would occasional flip over on their face for no reason because that obviously happens in real life all the time, right?
And run out of gas, or get a flat tire. Which the player would have to do a extensive button combo to fix.
-t2

*edit
700th post! woo hoo!!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Is a 12-year-old boy who yells constantly, is probably voiced by a woman, and wears a bright orange jumpsuit a ninja? Keep in mind that he has also kissed another male ninja, has put people into Filler Hell for about 120 episodes, says, "Datte Bayo," all the time, and regularly transforms into a woman.
yeah...the kid is messed... up dont mess with him...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
in "super smash kart"
if all the chars were true to their games.... i think captain falcon would win just about every race....
Dude you should quit with the stars. Thats Azen's trademark. He just might forward smash you.
thats why im using them!

(i better not go too far with these....)

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
**** double post! sry happend again....

(as you can see i posted half asleep....)

DONT FlAME ME I DONT WANNA DIE!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
crap you might be right.... but sonic dosent have "nipple launch" now does he?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Trapt497

how did you steal my text like that I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!
(you know i would too...)
anyways... where the hell is NessBounder? we need more threads like this... for lucario to be exact...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167122

another serious question from me that shouldnt be in a thread...

who here fully charges AS and who half charges them?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
LOL I read your mind 2s. Sorry.

Fully charged AS ftw.

And why does the Lucario forum need threads about that subject? Do you mean, like, we need more threads with tons of information and research put into them?

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I half-charge them. making the opponent think i'm going to throw them when I'm just going to charge-cancel and grab them is really fun =3

by the way on Newgrounds link: yeah that's why I don't piss the little Mew on my head. He's really darn cute but he is still... Mew.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I never knew anyone half-charged them...what are the strategies behind this?

Wow...this is seriously news to me...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i Half-charge Them. Making The Opponent Think I'm Going To Throw Them When I'm Just Going To Charge-cancel And Grab Them Is Really Fun =3

By The Way On Newgrounds Link: Yeah That's Why I Don't Piss The Little Mew On My Head. He's Really Darn Cute But He Is Still... Mew.
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Wait A Minnute.........................................................Tallen!??!?!?
LOL I read your mind 2s. Sorry.

Fully charged AS ftw.

And why does the Lucario forum need threads about that subject? Do you mean, like, we need more threads with tons of information and research put into them?
yeah i mean we need the great ol effort of ness bounder on the lucarioboards...again....its healthy every once in awhile...

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
no its not that...
hes still on i thought he was in "Cave Mode" and wouldnt get online till like january....great supprise for me...
and how do you like...never appear on aim???

oh i almost forgot...

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TED!!!!!

*should i send you a card or...???

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
DUDE! My birthday is the 19th! We should have a joint party! With blackjack and hookers.

Also. I was just playing a Lucario. You guys are jerks to the King. That is all.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Go Azen! My friend just called from the tournament in CT. Azen was down to one stock and came back against a Diddy (That knocked out M2K) who had three. Go Lucario!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
hopefully pit right?
Lolz.

Go Azen! My friend just called from the tournament in CT. Azen was down to one stock and came back against a Diddy (That knocked out M2K) who had three. Go Lucario!
Wow...diddy is making a name for himself. These diddy pros are insane. Literally. They are bananas. Just watch their videos. Their banana tactics are insane. Those monkeys are obsessed with their bananas. :coolmonke

Thats crazy a diddy beat m2k. And was two stocking azen. Diddy's startin to make a name for himself in tournaments.

Saki: Was m2k using meta knight or dedede when he got knocked out? And what is the name of the diddy pro?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I don't know, I'll call my friend when he wakes up. I'm going to go look at the results for this tournament right now.
Ok cool. Have you asked him yet?

I chill at the Diddy boards every now and then since he's one of the characters I'm working on. That'd be cool if he is on here, and if I saw him/talked to him in the threads.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Sorry if this is getting off subject but have you seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdsRjsqTxs&feature=related

PS What do you think of it?
I had a really hard time figuring it out from only the pictures. What exactly was that?

EDIT: I did like it, though.

Also, It is not possible to be off topic in a thread about being off-topic. (well, technically if it's about how Metaknight isn't cheap, then it's off topic).

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
man the Character pics on the match-up threads are boooring :( we need to spice them up. WE'RE THE LUCARIO BOARDS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! U:<

That Pic for G&W shouldn't be :embarrass :

It Should be :p :

*^^^ made by me For a Birthday Gift to my Friend Ghost Pikmin who will be helping us VS G&W soon*

I would have posted this in the Match-up thread... but I have nothing to state other then whats already stated... plus I'm afraid of Timbers Chastising me D: . That Dood tis Harsh sometimes.... :(

Samuelson

Smash Lord
plus I'm afraid of Timbers Chastising me D: . That Dood tis Harsh sometimes.... :(
Timbers is a big, cute, cuddly, teddy bear in my eyes!!

You might think Timbers is harsh but he supplies us with all our info. I think he is doing a very good job at keeping the Lucario boards away from being a joke (no offense everybody, I'm just as guilty)

Timbers

check me out
If I'm sounding harsh I'm not. I'll start adding "lulz" and ":p" and "ack ack ack" after every sentence I make if I come off that way.

But yeah I'm friendly.

Unless you're Onewingedangelo.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
sowwy timbehz D: I dunno ever since I lurked the War of the Timberianians and the onewingedangeloids My Head like makes a voice for people's posts and yours comes up as the Highly Logical, Witty, isn't Afraid to criticize, & Slightly Pissed off Voice...... does that make sense? d;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom