• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Timbers is cool. He's not afraid of his opinion. That's a good way to be, even if he's wrong. However, usually he recognizes when he's wrong.

So...who in here is going to Axis? I'm not, but just wondering.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
works but it can kinda be intimidating at times D: but badass and that is what Lucarios are ^_^
I can't go to Axis D: *inserts Gas prices & no one to carpool johns*

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Some one go pick up FlameWave!! Via Lucar-pool.

I am like miles away, so I will not be attending Axis. But Good lucks to those going. You have my luck.
(Lord of the Rings intended)
-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
Fawk yew guys. I can't go to Axis due to work restrictions. Send me a postcard or something or i'll disown you all. =\

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Axis is going to be fuggin' awesome! I hope to see a lot of Lucario mains there!

I already have one MM planned... *hint hint* =3

I personally will probably be going Wario. I'm contemplating making him my main. =0

tedward2000

Smash Champion
That video is amazing, not going to lie.
Now if that was possible through normal in game means.
Lucario would be godlier then he already is.
-t2

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
2s, if you kill this thread, I will...kill you.

Lol no but...Jeepy why are you considering switching mains after so much Lucario detication??

Again: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11!!1!
Lol, that video was hilarious.

But honestly, Wario and Jiggly fit my playstyle more. And there's no rule saying you can't have more than one main! I'm probably going to have Wario and Lucario as mains and Jiggly and ICs as secondaries.

hough123

Smash Ace
Lol, that video was hilarious.

But honestly, Wario and Jiggly fit my playstyle more. And there's no rule saying you can't have more than one main! I'm probably going to have Wario and Lucario as mains and Jiggly and ICs as secondaries.
Thank goodness!

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
i feel that this tread is going to die soon...
Only if no one is willing to throw in random spam and rediculous comments.

Random spamming FTW.

If Lucario and Chuck Norris met in a bar, would the universe explode from the manliness factor? Or can that only occur when two Captain Falcons Falcon Punch eachother at the same time?

hough123

Smash Ace
Only if no one is willing to throw in random spam and rediculous comments.

Random spamming FTW.

If Lucario and Chuck Norris met in a bar, would the universe explode from the manliness factor? Or can that only occur when two Captain Falcons Falcon Punch eachother at the same time?
The answer is:
All of the above.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
This thread will never die. I will Personally make sure of that.
(Knight of the Chat Room)
-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
I've loved Sonic ever since he was created. I've followed all of his games and even some of his shows and movies. I liked his 3d games and my current favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2. I liked Sonic and the Secret Rings.

But, that is the dumbest thing i've ever seen.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Put all his games together, and you got sword-wielding were-sonic with floaties:laugh:.

EDIT: Actually, if those were Sonic's talents, and Shadow had the Chaos sphere attack, guns, and vehicles, we could easily have the best sonic game ever (in spite of being 3-D).

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i think that people look to high up to sega... every game since sonic adventure 2 battle was disappointing...hell even sonic 2 was somewhat disapointing.... what will make the next sonic game so great?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
i think that people look to high up to sega... every game since sonic adventure 2 battle was disappointing...hell even sonic 2 was somewhat disapointing.... what will make the next sonic game so great?
I'm guessing Sonic 3 was the best Sonic game ever?

(Freaking close-minded purist.)

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I'm guessing Sonic 3 was the best Sonic game ever?

(Freaking close-minded purist.)
sonic 3 was great and all...but it will never be as good as Knuckles kaotix.... (a.k.a sonic crackers.) or sonic CD...or sonic chaos.... or triple trouble...

Browny

Smash Hater
lol this thread has gone off topic nicely

is it a rule of the sonic fanclub that you must have played any of his games prior to SAB2? i hope not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom