• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
is Lucario a Snake counter?
yesterday was my very first time with Lucario, and i had some really good fights angaist a Snake, who beats my Lucas and G&W. It was my firts time with Lucario, and in all matches, he ended with one stock and high damage, so i thinking of training my Lucario
btw, i was a Samus main in melee, so i'm good with aura spheres

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
Azen your sig would be so much cooler if it had you doing Lucario's fsmash irl. Someone should get a pic of you like that and photoshop in aura flames and Lucario ears. It would be awesome.

With Snake, FP chaingrab to a grab release is so much fun. If he jumps, fsmash. If he uses upb, cypher grab. If he doesn't do anything, then just dair him lol.

Milln

Smash Champion
That is correct.
There isn't a "shield" button in most 2d fighters. Attacks come in at High, Middle, and Low areas and you hold back on the Joystick or D-Pad to block High and Middle attacks and you hold down+back to block low attacks and crouch under high attacks. Middle attacks and special ones called "Overhead" attacks still hit you. In some games the crouch block also blocks middle attacks and the only way to hit you is to throw you or hit with an "Overhead" attack.

Special attacks are done by inputting a certain command, usually a D-pad or Joystick motion plus a button press. A very common one is QCF+P for a standard projectile throw.

QCF means Quarter Circle Forward which means you move your directions from down on the D-pad and roll it forward (passing the Down+Forward) to the Forward position and then immediately press the P (for Punch) button. It most games, depending on your character, this usually results in some sort of projectile. You can change the speed/power by pressing a different button (usually a different level of Punch)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Mmmk.

So I have a new avatar and Sig.
Tell me what you think.
Personally the Sig fits, but im not sure on tha avatar, either stick with the new, or go back to bombcario.
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
That would be a huge sig if I showed the sandbag as well, already without it, its a tall sig.

So its fine, and I like it, its staying as is.
-t2

*edit
great now you've made me start second guessing it now.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
The Eye of Lucario stares deep into our souls O_O noice :U

I made new ones too ^_^

I accidentally hit do not show signature :( it's here vvv

THE SIG STILL LOOKS GOOD TEDZY

tedward2000

Smash Champion
oh its Lucario and Mew!!
I srsly would have never have guessed that.

Got mine from DA as well.
=)
-t2

culexus・wau

RandomStuff546 was teh artist :U

;_; got back from tourney *online but still* I lost in the most Shameful way ever.
VS snake. Grenade, Grenade, Ftilt, Nair, I HAVE SHAMED THE NAME OF LUCARIO ;_;

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I can't get a link by typing that in the search bar. Could you put in a link, please?

EDIT: I finally found the picture, but for some odd reason, random's gallery is almost completely empty. It doesn't even have that picture from you sig.

Milln

Smash Champion
@Flamewave: I really like how the artist used a necklace as Lucario's chest spike. Mew's cute.

@Ted: IIIIIIIIIIIII've See nthat beforrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

tedward2000

Smash Champion
O rly milln?
which one, i think someone around here used it as a avatar. But im not sure
-t2

culexus・wau

*emo Flame is still emo ;_;*
^ that means I'm stills ashamed/mad at myself, and sad.

I lost To a Nade Spammin snake in a tourney*online but whatev.* y_y
NOTHING but nades, Ftilt/Uptilt when you get close. when I tried aerial I got Naired in the face D:

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
If it makes you feel any better, I was three stocked at X.E.T.I.C.L.E. XIII (I think I got the number right) while using pokemon trainer. It was so bad, I went on a monthlong hiatus - decided not to bother trying to get better until college started and I could find a real opponent. The worst part is that I'm not that bad. I just couldn't get into it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom