• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the victory theme? Well I gotta say, the second time you posted that was definitely more epic than the first time. EPIC.

And don't worry guys, the Pit boards will never catch up. Pit's a freakin' 12 year old kid who hasn't even gone through puberty yet. Have you heard Lucario's voice? Yea, I think you have. Now...what's more manly than Lucario's voice? Other than Goku of course.:dizzy:

In short, the Lucario boards never lose. Ever.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Again with the victory theme? Well I gotta say, the second time you posted that was definitely more epic than the first time. EPIC.
Haha thank you, thank you. The first time, it was just me being selfless and noble. The second time was an act of war. Either way they both deserved the victory theme.

And don't worry guys, the Pit boards will never catch up. Pit's a freakin' 12 year old kid who hasn't even gone through puberty yet. Have you heard Lucario's voice? Yea, I think you have. Now...what's more manly than Lucario's voice? Other than Goku of course.:dizzy:
Quoted. For. The. Freakin. Truth.

Anyways...I like messin around and stuff, but I think we should actually talk about a topic that is actually beneficial sometime haha.

Oh! I got an idea. Vote for your favorite move (remember priority, KO Power, combo-ability, etc.):::

• Forward Smash -votes: 2
  • Forward Air -votes: 5
  • Force Palm -votes: 0
  • Back Air -votes: 1

Pick from those four. I'll update this with the votes every now and then. Please explain your answer too.

I didn't add d-air cause I figured everyone would vote for that :laugh: I did my best to make the choices have variety/potential to get the most votes. After this one, if everyone likes it, I'll make another one.

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Back air. It's slow as hell to come out, but that hitbox just can't be beat. Seriously, I think it's got the biggest hitbox of any Bair in the game.

Neva

Smash Rookie
From that list? Forward air. I'm not too comfortable with fsmash due to the massive lag it suffers from, bair I'm slowly working into my gameplay more proper-like. Force Palm is awesome, but I like using fair a notch more than it, seeing how the grab doesn't work in the air. A shame, really, since some others have aerial grabs.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Fair :3 but I am saddened some people that are not marth can beat it ;_; *Wolf,DK Bairs... Snake Nair to name a few.... WHY!!!*

Fsmash makes a CLOSE 2nd tho. :J being The Overall Best smash that fits me in this game

Milln

Smash Champion
Aura Spherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
Spherrre Aurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BUT WAIT GUYS
Pit's neutral B is blue and spiritual. =o THEY CAN CHARGE IT, TOO. PIT IS LIKE... UM... I DUNNO.. I think if I say it it'll be a heretical sin. D=

Milln

Smash Champion
Sonic IS a blue ball.

Samus' Charge Shot is lamesauce, whereas Pit Arrows are great and can control matches as well as Aura Sphere. Countering isn't what makes a Lucario. =o

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Lol guys, your lack of faith disappoints me. There are other blue things besides Aura. Sheesh, relax. Insignificant characters like pit and sonic will never be able to control any kind of aura.

Can everyone else vote on my poll please? See last page.

And no, Milln, no AS...sorry. Maybe next poll if I make another one. Vote for another one.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
im suprised that no one said lucarios final smash... you know... AURA STORM!!!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
im suprised that no one said lucarios final smash... you know... AURA STORM!!!
But thats not one of the coices.... >.< Is no one listening to me? C'mon people. Just because its a thread for fun hilarity (may I stress fun and hilarity) doesn't mean you don't think or not listen to me :/

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
But thats not one of the coices.... >.< Is no one listening to me? C'mon people. Just because its a thread for fun hilarity (may I stress fun and hilarity) doesn't mean you don't think or CANNOT listen to me :/
their....fixed..

Wait, does't Sonics' B involve a spinning blue ball as well?
Isn't Samus's a charge shot too?
DON'T IKE AND MARTH ALSO HAVE A COUNTER?!?

If you ask me, they're all just trying to steal Lucario's mojo.

P.S. to the poll, mi gusta F-Smash.
marths defalt also is blue... as is shiek...and zzsamus...and captain falcon...even falco has some blue...and isnt links bommerang blue?... i have a much longer list here...

Browny

Smash Hater
lucario is blue
sonic is blue
my sig has blue borders

where is this all going? :psycho:

also, what are we actually talking about lol

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
But thats not one of the coices.... >.< Is no one listening to me? C'mon people. Just because its a thread for fun hilarity (may I stress fun and hilarity) doesn't mean you don't think or not listen to me :/
hmm? what? I vote down air I guess.

Just kidding, I already voted forward smash =P

Trapt497

Smash Ace
lucario is blue
sonic is blue
my sig has blue borders

where is this all going? :psycho:

also, what are we actually talking about lol
Well, I was holding a poll to try and actually do something useful in this thread, but the next page came then no one else voted :/

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I didn't realize that this thread is ever useful.

All things considered, I've never seen the chatroom focused on a single question for so long. We must be losing our touch.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I didn't realize that this thread is ever useful.

All things considered, I've never seen the chatroom focused on a single question for so long. We must be losing our touch.
Oh wow really? Only one or so pages focused on a single question?

Ok, I guess I win then. Yay. I'm not making another one, though ,unless anyone wants me to. If I did it would include aura sphere and d-air.

I know this thread isn't useful and just for fun, I just wanted to try. It worked for a bit.

:bluejump:

EDIT:
hmm? what? I vote down air I guess.

Just kidding, I already voted forward smash =P
Lol you had me there for a second.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
you used to be able to wall climb with cf kick but in brawl you cant do that... =(

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
I was playing a CPU Pit just now, and I knocked him off the stage, and he actually said something! Is that normal? I managed to get a replay of it... I still can't understand what he's saying.

But seriously, is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom