• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
It would be made out of aura. However, since aura doesn't technically exist, the sword wouldn't either. So Lucario would destroy people using a non-existant energy and a sword that doesn't technically exist.

And that is why Lucario is the greatest.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
ah... i thought you misspelled...
Its all good. Who's agoron? And who's Aggron zero? ah never mind.

OK, for my official 300th post, I would like to announce that...

LUCARIO IS TOP TIER!1!

*er-hem*

*audience claps and cheers*

*bows* Thank you, thank you.

300 posts woo hoo!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
*crowd sits down*

When'd we get a crowd? Thats fricken sweet. Its like our own auto wave.

*does wave motion*
*Crowd does the wave*
heh, sweet.
grats on 300.
-t2

Trapt497

Smash Ace
*crowd sits down*

When'd we get a crowd? Thats fricken sweet. Its like our own auto wave.

*does wave motion*
*Crowd does the wave*
heh, sweet.
grats on 300.
-t2
Thanks.

Dude, we've had a crowd ever since the freakin game came out. We are the pioneers of everything about Lucario. They cheer us on as we evolve the metagame of what Lucario will play like for the next however many years it takes for them to make the next one. We are HEROES!!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
LUCARIO IS TOP TIER!1!
here i highly disagree.... because lucario is on a tier of his own that our minds are not capable of proccesing... that my freind is the work of god....

GOD I TELL YA!!!

question... if this thread ever gets closed well just make a new one right? =/

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Lucario Heroes. Lucario Heroes. Setting the stage for our heroes to play.
Yes, you must use Lucario's team, "Team Lucario", effectively to overcome your obstacles. You must use Flying Lucario, Speed Lucario, and Power Lucario, so that means that all 3 Lucarios are the same.

At the end you must fight Mecha Lucario who was created by Dr. Robotierwhore using the Aura Emeralds (purely for overkill) to become Super Lucario. Instead of using money to survive, Lucario uses the combined might of our spam.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
here i highly disagree.... because lucario is on a tier of his own that our minds are not capable of proccesing... that my freind is the work of god....

GOD I TELL YA!!!
I thought we already established Lucario is a God. Therefore, it is the work of Lucario that made the tier level beyond our minds understanding. Ah, I see. good thinking.

question... if this thread ever gets closed well just make a new one right? =/
I hope it doesn't because, honestly, we need a thread to just relax in. I mean, still obey all the rules and stuff, but we need a thread where we can joke around in. I wouldn't be surprised if it got closed but at the same time I guess I would be because we've got 70 or so pages going. If it does get closed, I think we should respect that and not make another one. Because the one who makes another one will surely get ban points if this one gets closed/locked.

Yes, you must use Lucario's team, "Team Lucario", effectively to overcome your obstacles. You must use Flying Lucario, Speed Lucario, and Power Lucario, so that means that all 3 Lucarios are the same.

At the end you must fight Mecha Lucario who was created by Dr. Robotierwhore using the Aura Emeralds (purely for overkill) to become Super Lucario. Instead of using money to survive, Lucario uses the combined might of our aura.
HAHA oh god...I just lol'd pretty good. :rotfl::colorful::rotfl:

and...fixed, because our spam isn't as powerful as our aura fo sho.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
iz there anyway i can??? =/

oh wait... change your avatar.... its starting to scare me...

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Xavant, just knowing that I made you happy is enough for me.

*rides off into the sunset with the victory theme playing loudly in the background*

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Xavant, just knowing that I made you happy is enough for me.

*rides off into the sunset with the victory theme playing loudly in the background*
whoa whoa wait...... "rides"? on what? a ponyta? a lugia? oh hell EPONA!?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
whoa whoa wait...... "rides"? on what? a ponyta? a lugia? oh hell EPONA!?
On whatever you want. I was thinkin of myself, not me as Lucario, so I guess as myself as a human I would ride off with Epona. Or who knows maybe its just my own personal steed that is 3.25 times better than Epona.

And, besides, its not my horse's name thats important. Its the 'off into the sunset' and 'victory theme' part thats important. I got that from SMYN by the way if anyone listens to that.

If I was a Lucario, I would probably ride a Lugia.

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Tournaments are amazing. I just attended B.I.O. last weekend, my first-ever video game tournament (I spectated at Super Champ Combo last year and thought I could never measure up to the Smash Gods). Lucario is a BEAST. He's a FIEND.

Crew battles, since I only main Lucario, I was sent in as cannon fodder since I was the least flexible of our team. For my first battle, I 1stocked a Snake, then proceeded to take that 1 life and unleash the Power of Aura. I decimated another Lucario with mindgames and Bair sexiness, then took 1 more stock off a G&W before dying to Dsmash.

7 stocks with 3 lives, I even got the praise of a DBR guy, Hella.

Lucario has just reaffirmed my faith in him as the King of Comebacks. "It ain't over 'till it's over."

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Tournaments are amazing. I just attended B.I.O. last weekend, my first-ever video game tournament (I spectated at Super Champ Combo last year and thought I could never measure up to the Smash Gods). Lucario is a BEAST. He's a FIEND.

Crew battles, since I only main Lucario, I was sent in as cannon fodder since I was the least flexible of our team. For my first battle, I 1stocked a Snake, then proceeded to take that 1 life and unleash the Power of Aura. I decimated another Lucario with mindgames and Bair sexiness, then took 1 more stock off a G&W before dying to Dsmash.

7 stocks with 3 lives, I even got the praise of a DBR guy, Hella.

Lucario has just reaffirmed my faith in him as the King of Comebacks. "It ain't over 'till it's over."
every post in this thread is a like a little hug from jesus
ya till i say something... then its a pimp slap... (its immpossible to ruin these boards unless everyone just stoped playing... we need more boards like this =D)

@tyral great... ill be sure to try and dominate that record...cause it Still Ain't Over...

wow... playing with these colors is more fun than i thought...
*pokeball'd Aggron*
and I shall name you...Fluffy!!
-t2
when i first played against you (before we disconnected) i thought your nick naming was a little odd... but now..its kinda awesome.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i need help... i cant decide on who to play as when im not lucario....

ike is a fav

fox is a fav

link is a fave

wolf is a fave

marth is a fave

pit is a fave

wario MIGHT be

and im trying falco...
GASP! OMG GUYS!!!

the pit boards are slowly catching up to the awesomeness of the lucario boards!!!!

as for yoshi... if they ever catch up ill crap my pants...get another pair...and crap them again...

Finally someone who agrees with me!

Hey, i'll Brawl anybody. I'm bored.
who didnt agree... AND WAIT FOR ME IM BORED TOO!!!

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace

ike is a fav

fox is a fav

link is a fave

wolf is a fave

marth is a fave

pit is a fave

wario MIGHT be

and im trying falco...
GASP! OMG GUYS!!!

the pit boards are slowly catching up to the awesomeness of the lucario boards!!!!

as for yoshi... if they ever catch up ill crap my pants...get another pair...and crap them again...

You should use Ike and Pit when you're not using Lucario.

emoklops

Smash Cadet

ike is a fav

fox is a fav

link is a fave

wolf is a fave

marth is a fave

pit is a fave

wario MIGHT be

and im trying falco...
GASP! OMG GUYS!!!
I mained Ike before recognizing the awesomeness of Lucario. Since then, I play Ike as my secondary. He is a really nice choice, as he is very strong (kills at low percents) compared to Lucario, which provides variety.

Trapt497

Smash Ace

ike is a fav

fox is a fav

link is a fave

wolf is a fave

marth is a fave

pit is a fave

wario MIGHT be

and im trying falco...
GASP! OMG GUYS!!!

When your not playing your main Lucario, play..........Lucario. Lucario is your second. And your third.

When your not playing Lucario, and not seconding or thirding Lucario, try falco. He's one of my favs too. Great spike, OMGz0rz gun spamming, good combo potential, good smashes.

Then, when your not using your fourth (who I suggested should be falco), play......Lucario, as your fifth.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
It seems like to have any favorite characters in this game you need to have a genuine interest in the character outside the context of Brawl, because it's too tempting to try maining everyone and end up not being good with anyone.

That is how I seconded Lucario in Brawl at least (still can't get him better than my Pikachu).

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
I liked Pikachu a lot in SSB64 :)

My Lucario seems to be getting better than my other characters now, or my other characters got worse ><

I've been on a suckage streak since vacation.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><

ike is a fav

fox is a fav

link is a fave

wolf is a fave

marth is a fave

pit is a fave

wario MIGHT be

and im trying falco...
GASP! OMG GUYS!!!

I personally use Kirby,Olimar, and [trying to use] Fox. Who says combos aren't in brawl?
anyone who says so needs to get Dthrowed with a few uptilts[Kirby] followed by fair-nair-jab-jab-FP-Fair-Nair[Guess who ;D] Grabbed by from Far Away miraculously, Dthrow-Fair[Olimar] Dair-Shine-to Upsmash[Fawks] Ended with a Aura Storm From Lucario. RIGHT NOW.
(other then them I'm using the ICs to make my chaingrab skills better and Marth to make
my Gimping skillz better without sacrificing Range [other then tippers his KO power is a lil...... :[ ])

OMG pit boards are catching up? IMPOSSIBLE D:

tedward2000

Smash Champion
The Pit boards are a T-shirt and a Azen behind, they will never reach the same lvl of awesomeness that we have reached.
But if we continue to slip, then it is possible.
-t2

Trapt497

Smash Ace
The Pit boards are a T-shirt and a Azen behind, they will never reach the same lvl of awesomeness that we have reached.
But if we continue to slip, then it is possible.
-t2
are they a hat behind? a chat room thread behind?

And, remember, fellow Lucarios, never forget: we have aura, and they don't no matter how much we may decimate, no matter how intimidating and large the enemy may become, THE AURA IS OURS! AND BECAUSE OF THIS WE WILL NEVER BE BEATEN BY MERE PITS!

CHHHHAAARGE!!!!
*hops on his noble steed and charges full speed ahead heading for the enemy with victory theme playing loudly in the background*

*croud stands up and cheers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom