• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
yea, thats not going to happen Milln. Lucario is ever so growing. And as soon as we actually get the Backroom Character right, a Flood of ppl will come-a rushing in. Things will never be the same. =(
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I have no worries about being able to handle them. Its just we'll have more voices in the group (can I say group?). So let me punt that =(, and change it with a =).
I wonder however if some of the epic things that have been "harvested" will ever happen again. Im sure of it, but then again not sure.
-t2

(And you stole my .gif)

Milln

Smash Champion
I have no worries about being able to handle them. Its just we'll have more voices in the group (can I say group?). So let me punt that =(, and change it with a =).
I wonder however if some of the epic things that have been "harvested" will ever happen again. Im sure of it, but then again not sure.
-t2

(And you stole my .gif)
I just noticed, but it looks like the Lucario in your signature has a tattoo on his tail.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
o.0
So it does.
Theres a S on the Tail of my Sig lucario.

What does it stand for???
-t2

Browny

Smash Hater
ive been saying uptaunt was his best move since the start... only now do you all see its power muahahaha

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, lots of new Lucario players.

Doesn't help that Gamefaqs has just heaped him with Falco, R.O.B, Wario and Dedede and into the Very High Tier catergory.

In other news, Marth has made Top Tier.

Moving on...

Brilliant pic there Flame!

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
(And you stole my .gif)
And you stole it from Tallen, what's your point?
yay, people still remember me!!

just to keep it clear: if you feel like using the gif, be happy to do so. spread the love!!

btw i'm going on cave mode soon, but where can I find the rankings list on brawl characters right now? and what is Lucario's ranking right now?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You know what we need? We need a giant poster of the original Lucario users who contributed the most to the boards, a.k.a. the Big 5! And the phrase would be something like, "The Big 5! We used Lucario BEFORE he was cool!

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Tallen had a whole post saying why Lucario was cool, it means there WAS a time before people didn't see it =P
Yeah its just that Lucario was seriously misunderstood back then. The general idea is: people would unlock him in SSE, enter training mode and play him for five minutes and say he sucked 'cause all of his attacks were weak, FP did terrible knockback and damage (they didn't know it grabbed) and ES didn't do damage.

People didn't notice then that his aerials were awesome, he could combo pretty much anywhere he wanted, FP was able to chaingrab (up to 70%, eat that snake!!) and his attacks would double their damage when he got to 170%. That, combined to the fact that Lucario is a pokemon who replaced Mewtwo (I repeat: REPLACED, not cloned) and that he is 4th gen just did terrible to his image. Noone would really understand him

Well now people are getting to know him. His attacks are all good, but not completely gamebraking like MK and Snake. The closest thing to a broken move to him is dair, and it still has many faults. I don't really mind if Lucario doesn't reach top 3 best characters, as long as he gets to win tourneys every now and then.

Like I said, I hope he becomes something like Sheik in Melee: hard character to use, but still capable of winning tourneys. That was how awesome Sheik was and how Lucario is now.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Shiek was the easiest character to use in Melee!!!

Good priority, insane fair kill %, they dont have to worry about fastfalling, l-canceling ect...

Zelda on the other hand =P

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Shiek was the easiest character to use in Melee!!!

Good priority, insane fair kill %, they dont have to worry about fastfalling, l-canceling ect...

Zelda on the other hand =P
YOINK!! got me this time. well still he was a character that wasn't so overused as space animals in melee, but would get a win every now and then. Sheik had something of a cult following back in Melee, something that has been going on with Lucario around here. (I SAID we had to start a Lucario church around here...)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Well, its the third time the Church of Lucario has risen.
3rd times a charm!

I wonder if this will offend some one on the boards?
(if so, thats hilarious)
-t2

Nodrak

Smash Ace
As long as someone who frequents these boards makes it >.< otherwise I'd make it, but I still have other topics I godda finish up

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I used Lucario simply Because he was Lucario ^_^ Unlocked him within the 1st 2 hours I had Brawl ^_^
with the *Beat All 5 BTT levels* Lucas rocks for making BTT level 4 easier *Evil Target is evil* but lucario
rocks more for making Everything else easier then eating a Chocolate bar. ;D

and that Poster would be cool ^.^ but the Question is how they would be portrayed :o
there real life selves? Lucario's of Differing poses & Expressions? or *insert awesome ideas by Lucario Boarders here :D* :o

:) *is graphic artist and goes here a lot even though he was a guest/lurker during the early days of lucario D:* :)

PS:church of Lucario would be epic :U

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I used Lucario simply Because he was Lucario ^_^ Unlocked him within the 1st 2 hours I had Brawl ^_^
with the *Beat All 5 BTT levels* Lucas rocks for making BTT level 4 easier *Evil Target is evil* but lucario
rocks more for making Everything else easier then eating a Chocolate bar. ;D

and that Poster would be cool ^.^ but the Question is how they would be portrayed :o
there real life selves? Lucario's of Differing poses & Expressions? or *insert awesome ideas by Lucario Boarders here :D* :o

:) *is graphic artist and goes here a lot even though he was a guest/lurker during the early days of lucario D:* :)

PS:church of Lucario would be epic :U
That's pretty cool, I've been trying to draw some pictures of Lucario, but I can never get his character design right, it's so... different. That, and I suck at perspective -_- and at portraying emotions D: One particular picture I'm working on is kinda like Lucario's powering up, but with a feeling of pure rage (I've always been a sucker for the rage concept in art) and the background is gonna look like a friggin' explosion of Aura and destroyed earth... Let's just say I have a ways to go though >.>

As for the church, would eating shrimp be considered forbidden since they can see Aura?

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys... who ia everything going? i hS lil internet problem so i havent been on swf much these days but ill try to catch up >D

Trapt497

Smash Ace
As for the church, would eating shrimp be considered forbidden since they can see Aura?
Lol wut...

Anyways...I think developing a church would be...interesting...yet going overboard...

Wait, what am I SAYING? Lucario is the ROMAN GOD OF AURA!!! *bows* All those who do not appreciate the aura will go down in blue flames as punishment.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol wut...

Anyways...I think developing a church would be...interesting...yet going overboard...

Wait, what am I SAYING? Lucario is the ROMAN GOD OF AURA!!! *bows* All those who do not appreciate the aura will go down in blue flames as punishment.
Heh, made me lol :laugh:

What do you think will happen if Sonic says, "Your too slow!" to Lucario?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Heh, made me lol :laugh:

What do you think will happen if Sonic says, "Your too slow!" to Lucario?
Sonic tries to dash attack, and Lucario Double Teams and as Sonic explodes in blue flames the ROMAN GOD OF AURA screams in his deep godly voice "WHO'S SLOW NOW *****?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom