• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
Because when double team is activated lucario comes back at full speed with his bare and spiky foot pointing at your body and extreme speed is just as its says.... extreme speed

PS: i have No frikin clue of what im talking about

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
maybe lucario moves around people instead of through ppl... but we cant see it because hes moving into the Z axis

random_bob

Smash Cadet
and if u watched the anime double team always led into at least an attempted attack, usually something like tackle, and seeing as how this is a real time game like the anime its better off using stuff from the anime to base its attacks on.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
ok ok... talking seriously... double team makes damage because it is basically a counterattack and if it didnt do any damage then i would be useless. Extreme speed does not inflict any damage because:
1.- it travels a lot of distance
2.- you can curve the trayectory

so because of these 2 things i would be too unbalanced if the attack did any damage because not only you could reach the edge easily from any place or angle but you could knock other characters that are already in the ledge

sorry for my bad english :p

Timbers

check me out
I'd completely submit to the idea of making DT useless, if only we had a minimal damage increment from extreme speed.

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
and if u watched the anime double team always led into at least an attempted attack, usually something like tackle, and seeing as how this is a real time game like the anime its better off using stuff from the anime to base its attacks on.
Hey now.. if you start using logic things might start making sense... we can't have any of that here.... /shakes a finger at you

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
Alright, I'll accept that for Double Team; However, no one's provided a good explaination as to why Extreme Speed lost it's damaging capabilities.

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll accept that for Double Team; However, no one's explained where Extreme Speed's damage went.
Hit happened... it was just so fast that you missed it...

Milln

Smash Champion

Dear god, what have I created?

WIN. IS WHAT I HAVE CREATED. BOOYAKAAAAAAA. If I can find a place that'll do this in black without a minimum order (that site will only do white, crapgrey, blue, yellow, and pink) I am definitely getting that T-shirt. Hell yes.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero

WIN. IS WHAT I HAVE CREATED. BOOYAKAAAAAAA. If I can find a place that'll do this in black without a minimum order (that site will only do white, crapgrey, blue, yellow, and pink) I am definitely getting that T-shirt. Hell yes.
I am SO buying that.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
ok ok... talking seriously... double team makes damage because it is basically a counterattack and if it didnt do any damage then i would be useless. Extreme speed does not inflict any damage because:
1.- it travels a lot of distance
2.- you can curve the trayectory

so because of these 2 things i would be too unbalanced if the attack did any damage because not only you could reach the edge easily from any place or angle but you could knock other characters that are already in the ledge

sorry for my bad english :p
Alright, I'll accept that for Double Team; However, no one's provided a good explaination as to why Extreme Speed lost it's damaging capabilities.
what i said in my last post isnt enought for you?

EDIT: and ya... Infi-tan your t-shirt its dope!!! i want one too...

Timbers

check me out

Holy mother of God.

Hollister has nothing on this. I want one.

Also yes I'm getting sigged by multiple people. Awesome day.

Milln

Smash Champion
Mine's on the way. I'll get in 7-15 business days. I hope it turns out well. I changed it a little bit and put my name under Lucario. If it looks good, i'll create monogrammed ones for you guys. I'd hate for you to get something that looks dumb, so i'll take the money hit first.

Blue Flames

Smash Rookie
Yeah, pink jackals standing on two legs, balancing a cup of water on its tail and being on fire is a real turn-on.

SO HOT!

EDIT: I forgot the headband, the headband really shows how macho you are:laugh:

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman

This has got to be the best shirt I have ever seen. I want one.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
*wiping tears of laughter off his face*
crap... my entire state runs out of internet for 26 hours eighteen minutes (I counted them) and you guys just made this thread epic win... from paradoxes to world domination to uber t-shirt of pink Lucario with a freaking CUP on his tail.
HEY MILLN. You're either going to send two dozen of those t-shirts to my country RIGHT FREAKING NOW or imma pound you with my swan/dragon kung-fu with kill-mode active.
Oh, it's bound to hurt...

back on thread (wtf?? x2), if you were walking down the street and just saw a Lucario standing on top of the corpse of snake/falco/MK/anyone else you hate, what would you want him to say to you?

Milln

Smash Champion
X3 I'm glad you all love the T-Shirt. It is, after all, the creation of all of us.

Like I said, mine's on its way. When I get it, i'll decide whether or not it sucks and then set about designing ones for you all. It'll be the same thing, but instead of "Yes." it'll have your name on it. Unless you would like the "Yes." instead.

Hee hee.

OMG I HAVE A TOURNAMENT IN A WEEK. My shirt won't get here in time. D= Oh well, next time.

In response to Tallen's question, I would like the Lucario to say, "Oh, hey. 'Sup Milln."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom