• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
he's already good enough as it is, my friends all hate the annoying lingering hitbox.

NEXT QUESTION: (ba-dum, dum, pish!)
Lucario's "clear" animation after beating classic is okay... but how would YOU make it so it gets even better?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
he's already good enough as it is, my friends all hate the annoying lingering hitbox.

NEXT QUESTION: (ba-dum, dum, pish!)
Lucario's "clear" animation after beating classic is okay... but how would YOU make it so it gets even better?
Make the "CONGRATULATIONS" thing out of your sig pic. :3

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I have yet to do that.
Ha, I'll ive done is all of SSE, and the event quests. (Which btw, where a major let down)
I think I have, but im not sure.

So...Lucario lounging of a chair on a beach, drinking a melonade. And all the other Characters he beat on a plie behind him.
Pulls down his sunglasses and grins.
Then Congratulations!!
-t2

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
I think lucario board deserves to be in the top cause its one of most active, we have almost a zillion pages of info about match-up, tactics, techniques, videos etc etc and lucario simply rocks!

*growls with fierce and scratches his back with the spike in his paw*

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Where else can a Lucario, with a blue flame from the depths of hell, exert all of his evil ramblings?
=_=

No where else! I shall slowly turn this board into the netherworld!

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
Guys enought netherworld for today!

NEXT QUESTION: is Lucario a good match up for LUCARIO!?

opinions, strategies, nonsense... everything goes

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Where else can a Lucario, with a blue flame from the depths of hell, exert all of his evil ramblings?
=_=

No where else! I shall slowly turn this board into the netherworld!
I will have to stop you from doing that.
-t2

Lucario vs Lucario?
The nature Lucario will always win.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
100-0: Lucario counters himself
does that means that when a lucario fights another lucario we enter in a complex paradox of parallel losing and winning lucarios that could disrupt the continuity of time and space itself making dialga and palkia awake to solve the problem by restarting the universe thus compresing all its matter in an ilum again?

Timbers

check me out
does that means that when a lucario fights another lucario we enter in a complex paradox of parallel losing and winning lucarios that could disrupt the continuity of time and space itself making dialga and palkia awake to solve the problem by restarting the universe thus compresing all its matter in an ilum again?
One Lucario is capable of that. Think of two of them.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
Not like i'm TRYING to go off topic:rolleyes:, but how did we end up making "PARADOXES!!! IN ALL CAPS!!!"?

we cant tell you... that could create another paradox which encloses another paradoxes and that could make it a self-sustained paradox that could be even stronger than the initial paradox

so just read from page 23- till this post to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom