• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbers

check me out
They should just give you the entire pot for wearing that shirt to a tourny. Like anyone would seriously be able to beat it.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
They should just give you the entire pot for wearing that shirt to a tourny. Like anyone would seriously be able to beat it.
Its easily possible to beat it: just doing so would require stooping to the level of public humiliation.

Browny

Smash Hater
omg just got PAL brawl, Lucario (and all the pokemon) have thier name in all caps.
everyone else has to settle for petty Marth, Snake etc while its LUCARIO

therefore, PAL LUCARIO> NTSC Lucario

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for free money. Yes plx.
In my country there are already not many SSBB players, even fewer who actually credit Lucario. If I wore that it would be totally awesome but totally insane too.
Especially if I meet someone I actually know... XD

responding to my own question, i'd like him to say "RESPECT MY AUTORI-TAH!!"

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404

Dear god, what have I created?

WIN. IS WHAT I HAVE CREATED. BOOYAKAAAAAAA. If I can find a place that'll do this in black without a minimum order (that site will only do white, crapgrey, blue, yellow, and pink) I am definitely getting that T-shirt. Hell yes.
Wow, way to totally steal my idea of making custom shirts for tournies.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
If there were any tournaments close enough for me to bike to, I would definately wear that tshirt. Also I didn't know Lucario was that short, he's like a full 65cm shorter than i am, I guess that's what I get for never reading my pokémon's descriptions eh?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
When you don't know what's weirder about fanfiction.net: that there's a MewtwoxLucario fanfic, or that's there's ONLY one MewtwoxLucario fanfic
I think you might be getting mixed up with the "You know you've played too much Lucario when..." thread.

EDIT: Disreguard this, you editted you post.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Why is Lucario so short anyway? I think it'd be more suitable to have him around 6 foot.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
What I would give to see a Lucario reaction after being called Shorty by another Brawler...especially if his damage is at 200%

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Public Question #4 (4 or 5, I forgot =P)

Was there any thread on the Lucario boards, that made you come to the Boards more often?
-t2

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
That never did make any sense. According to this conveniently placed pokedex, Mewtwo weighs 269 pounds. Why the hell is he a lightweight character?!

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
All his ZOMG SYKIK NRGEEZ LOL probably mess with his weight among other things in his vicinity.

Maybe Lucario gets taller when he takes more damage?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
On an off topic note, you guys should all come to the Fast1 Tournament down in Florida. It is going to be the biggest national Brawl tournament since the game came out. You'll get to meet all kinds of amazing players such as yours truly, M2K, Hylian, and tons of others. It is a 4 day event. The first two days are Melee doubles and singles, the second two days are Brawl doubles and singles. It'd be cool to meet all you crazy people.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164840

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
I would...but I'd need a lot of money in order to do that. Plus flight delays, me being a n00b and not knowing many people, my lacklustre skill, the fact that I live in Britain...All contributors to the fact I can't come.

Sometimes, I wish I lived in the States.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I live way too far away to attend unfortunately ._. (I'm also too poor to fly,and quite young to be just going to florida randomly on my own)
I really hope one of you guys wears that tshirt during the event.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Public Question #4 (4 or 5, I forgot =P)

Was there any thread on the Lucario boards, that made you come to the Boards more often?
-t2
Nope, there were never any threads on this board that made me come back. None. Never.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Probs this one ans the Official Lucario Guide.

Helped me out a lot.

Lawn

Smash Cadet
The Official Lucario Guide and Assembly of Unfamiliar Information for me. Both helped me out immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom