• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Vaughn, you make it sound like I's a bad person for being Brawl only. XP I play Melee whenever I'm over there, I'm just not like you guys, that's all. Lol. Oh and I was playing Animal Crossing for the wii today and I saw a balloon with a present. It made me smile and I thought of Vaughn. =) Then I was pissed cuz I realized I didn't have a slingshot. T_________________________T

So the internet's been on and off all day so no vid-uploading yet. I'm hoping to work on that tomorrow night when I'm finishing stuff up for my group's design project. I've already done the brake portion (my heavy area of research) and now I just gotta get slides for our presentation together (lol 20 minutes tops) and finish up the steering portion with another guy. Sorry for the long-time it's taking (esp to you Take, you so eager it makes me smile =D).

Also, I'm picking up Sonic for no reason. I've always loved the Sonic series ever since I was in like Kindergarten, so I figured it's time for it. I think I've got some of the fun stuff about him down now, but we'll see.
no vids yet? =(

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
So I found out Sara was actually cheating on me since October. ****in' awesome.
Dude, that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. She's gone tho, man, don't even bother with her anymore. She ain't worth it obviously.

no vids yet? =(
My you're a fiesty one aren't you? Lol. Sorry about that, I got some e-mails Friday saying we had a whole bunch of stuff for our design project due tomorrow so me and one of my group members went into overhaul and got a bunch of it together. I just got back like 30 mins ago. I'm gonna go ahead and start clipping and maybe get like a few vids up tonight depending on how long the clipping takes. Sorry about that. T_T

Vaughn, I just want you to know I <3 you. Vary vary much. =)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Dude, that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. She's gone tho, man, don't even bother with her anymore. She ain't worth it obviously.

My you're a fiesty one aren't you? Lol. Sorry about that, I got some e-mails Friday saying we had a whole bunch of stuff for our design project due tomorrow so me and one of my group members went into overhaul and got a bunch of it together. I just got back like 30 mins ago. I'm gonna go ahead and start clipping and maybe get like a few vids up tonight depending on how long the clipping takes. Sorry about that. T_T

Vaughn, I just want you to know I <3 you. Vary vary much. =)
thanks bud =)

D

Deleted member

sorry if i upset you vaughn. i just get really frustrated sometime. i wish the best for you.

and nes, when ever really. i dont really schedule trips since its only a couple hours away. i pretty much get 2-3 days off in a row every week and if u'll be in town for atleast a week we can make an event out of it easily. can you give me the dates of your planned trip?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i finally d/led Kirby's Avalanche as a wii game. Its easily one of my best games, up with smash, etc...if not even higher, since i've been playing it off and on with my bro since i was 7.
If anyone thinks their good i'll accept any sort of MM or friendlies next smashfest. =]
i'd like to see how someone else stacks up. (no pun)

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
so battos mom who is a nurse thinks i might have scoliosis....so Im going to the doctor and see

wtf what have i done to deserve all this... ill probly become handicapped,go blind,get aids and cancer too.....

atleast im not in a concentration camp under hittler(aka the devil)...

Sudai

Stuff here
If he feels like driving the 5-6 hours to where I'm at I will. : p

Or you could drive to me this weekend and I'll bring you to Lee with me since I'm most likely going there this upcoming weekend? ; )

r0ni

Smash Cadet
school sucks, id like to go to hobo, but too short notice.

.....yeah school gay

butthole good

Popertop

Smash Champion
i finally d/led Kirby's Avalanche as a wii game. Its easily one of my best games, up with smash, etc...if not even higher, since i've been playing it off and on with my bro since i was 7.
If anyone thinks their good i'll accept any sort of MM or friendlies next smashfest. =]
i'd like to see how someone else stacks up. (no pun)
I'll play. Although I have to admit that I've forgotten how to do a bunch of combos and such.
I will school you at Tetris Attack though. ;)

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
mura post more vids.....watching them is litteraly(?) the only thing i have to do...

also someone inform me on this whole butthole thing like how it started,why it started, y its still going on.... i want back story

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
so....ive proclaimed it my duty to keep this thread fun and active for the rest of my life...despite my opposition to competitive smash and swf.... i feel like its my duty to make this thread the most awsome thread on swf no matter which account im on...

i have no grudges against anyone...

come on guys keep this thread awsome...

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
mura post more vids.....watching them is litteraly(?) the only thing i have to do...
I would, but my **** satellite internet couldn;t handle all the vids I uploaded yesterday. Now I've got to wait like 3 days until the internet is back to a reasonable speed. Right now it's slow as hell and I can't even put stuff on photobucket, nonetheless upload a video.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
and nes, when ever really. i dont really schedule trips since its only a couple hours away. i pretty much get 2-3 days off in a row every week and if u'll be in town for atleast a week we can make an event out of it easily. can you give me the dates of your planned trip?
I will be in ocean springs for christmas starting dec 18th but I got dentist appointment on the 19th and I don't know when my going to LA trips for christmas trips are happening.

-Ran

Smash Master
Basically, if it happens it'll be towards the end of the month on the Sunday before the New Year. I'm going to have to get with Mike at Dibbz and see if that's OK.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
also someone inform me on this whole butthole thing like how it started,why it started, y its still going on.... i want back story
The origins of butthole:

It all started a little over a year ago when I first started hanging out with Roni. We were talking about nothing particular and somehow the subject turned to butthole, and how we are both down with eating it. It was so funny we kept saying it in front of our friends at totally inappropriate times. By the time I went to my second brawl tournament (baton rouge) butthole was already a meme in my circle of friends. I met everyone like Sudai, Taylor, and Vaughn etc; told them about it when I was drunk. Roni got a butthole pin custom made at Mechacon. Lee got drunk at my place one time and we lol’d about butthole, Sudai got messed up here one time and we lol’d about it, Cyphus gets drunk here all the time and we lol about it.

Tl;dr: its good

r0ni

Smash Cadet
man shy guy you needa get down with butthole....anyways tournys sound too good right now. last was so fun.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
im down with the butthole.....

now I'll rate the top ten posters(in terms of quality and other crap) in this thread from the beggining

1.sHy)(gUy
2.Iceman
3.taylorhj/tephirepwnsjoo
4.sudai
5.jiovonni
6.entreri
7.cyphus
8.setsuma
9.mocha
10.eet

almost making the list :Ran(posts too much about tournaments),LEE(doesnt post enough), Shore_top(left for too long),Testament(talked about other fighting games too much),fakegeorge(ultimate respect for organzing tournaments, but no other kind of posts), Mura(not enough epic posts)

everyone else...too new or too old and doesnt post anymore..

im seeing alot of potential in batto and redson....also ricky.b is coming on strong... any of these posters are likely to take eets spot if he doesnt post anymore....

also if flarefox posts again he automaticly moves to number 1

if u want to get on the list then post more awsome cr@p....

sorry if i forgot anyone.... feel free to agree,disagre,ignore,flame

D

Deleted member

dam this is like the biggest honor of my life. just below shyg and iceman. too good. ill have to keep coming on strong to keep my spot.

wet t-shirt contests: too good?

Redson

Smash Journeyman
OORAH. Just played Left 4 Dead for the first time yesterday. Dear god, it was...Indescribably epic. It was the PERFECT Zombie Survival game. I hope my friend lets me borrow his steam account again so I can play it more. D:

r0ni

Smash Cadet
The origins of butthole:

It all started a little over a year ago when I first started hanging out with Roni. We were talking about nothing particular and somehow the subject turned to butthole, and how we are both down with eating it. It was so funny we kept saying it in front of our friends at totally inappropriate times. By the time I went to my second brawl tournament (baton rouge) butthole was already a meme in my circle of friends. I met everyone like Sudai, Taylor, and Vaughn etc; told them about it when I was drunk. Roni got a butthole pin custom made at Mechacon. Lee got drunk at my place one time and we lol’d about butthole, Sudai got messed up here one time and we lol’d about it, Cyphus gets drunk here all the time and we lol about it.

Tl;dr: its good
this is too good of an explanation

Top Bottom