• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

r0ni

Smash Cadet

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Basically, if it happens it'll be towards the end of the month on the Sunday before the New Year. I'm going to have to get with Mike at Dibbz and see if that's OK.
Sounds good...I'll actually take off of work this time

besides cj, who from nola is going to pcola on the 6th?
Imma be there since I'll be in town anyway...u should come to my friend's going a way party on the 3rd, massive amounts of liquor and women of the melanin lacking variety

number 5, I'm honored. I'll continue makin epic posts just for u.

edit:
ATTN: Testament

Party at my crib on friday, not sure you'll be interested since its mostly gonna be a bunch of BHBs walkin in lines around my house.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
Imma be there since I'll be in town anyway...u should come to my friend's going a way party on the 3rd, massive amounts of liquor and women of the melanin lacking variety
might seriously have to take you up on that.

Party at my crib on friday, not sure you'll be interested since its mostly gonna be a bunch of BHBs walkin in lines around my house.
i lol'd at urbandictionary's entry of BHB:

2. BHB

"Booty Hole Bandit"
usually used to describe male homosexuals and bisexuals....

Girl 1: ****...look at them fine men over there girl.
Girl 2: Girl don't mess with them my man said they some BHB;s
Girl 1: What are BHB's?!?
Boy 1: Mane some ****in Booty Hole Bandits
Boy 2: Fa Sho dey Be huntin udda dudEs Booty hole's

Sudai

Stuff here
ShyG, I love you.

I wanna go to PCola for the party and smash. D:

*too poor*

So...I drove up to campus last night thinking I had class today. Nope...class starts tomorrow for me. I'm mad cause I could have stayed in BR another night. : (

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
might seriously have to take you up on that.

i lol'd at urbandictionary's entry of BHB:

2. BHB

"Booty Hole Bandit"
usually used to describe male homosexuals and bisexuals....

Girl 1: ****...look at them fine men over there girl.
Girl 2: Girl don't mess with them my man said they some BHB;s
Girl 1: What are BHB's?!?
Boy 1: Mane some ****in Booty Hole Bandits
Boy 2: Fa Sho dey Be huntin udda dudEs Booty hole's
lol, too funny

Actually BHB was created by Testament (as far as I know) and is just a derogatory term towards black american females. Its short for bald-headed ***** and tends to piss them off very quick. This also has no relation to the Don Imus incident since I've heard Testament using this since '06. I also just woke up from my pre-work nap and took a piss to find out my hand smells like latex, apparently I had sex with somebody while I was sleepin....I hope it was a chick.....and she was sexy....

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
No one can take my ****ing 10 spot, instead they just take vaughn or freddys 9 or 8 slot.
and with that post eet moves in to the ninth spot...

redson loses points for that post....

jinovini may overtake sudai....

holychef gains alot of points for that awsome post....

other people i forgot ever_power.....his posts have been consistently getting better(def a conteder for top 10)....

Manko.....had alot of posts here ,some were pretty cool....still not active enough in here

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking about that match I wanted to do with Redson, and now I think I've come up with a better idea.

I wanna host a series of games between other people in order to see who can be up for the challenge of determining my fate. Anyone who wants to do it, can say so. Winner out of everyone will face me in a match of my choosing.

It's not even really about the match, this is just my way of seeing people as they are. Don't ask. I guess this could be a side tourney or whatever.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
vaughn:

your mom's a man match rules, 2/3 game; but only with what ever you dictate as your 'fate' on the line. melee

-taylorhj

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Vaughn, I hope the deal is still on.

But in other news; If I could take all of the awesome in the world and compact it into one game, it would probably look somthing like this: http://www.blackmesasource.com/

I've waited too long. A release date has finally hit. When this comes out, I'll be gone for a while, beating Half Life all over again, putting myself into a catatonic state until I beat all difficulty levels of Half Life, much like I did with Half Life 2, and Half Life 2 episodes along with Portal.

I really hope I get that Z V S match in before it comes out.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
I'm downloading Street Fighter 2: HD Remix right now for the PS3. /win
i would if i could...

if i had the money id get a ps3....MGS4,LBP,SFHDremix, wait for sf4, ff13 and ff7 remake.... probly would get a fps too just for the hell of it......

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Alright, guys.. I did some thinking, and I made the rules.

Vaughn's Gauntlet Tournament

- No Entry Fee
- Melee AND Brawl
- 2/3 - Game Matches
- Double Elimination
- All Matches are Character Dittos
- ALL Stages are on Random
- No Items for Either Game
- Melee has 4-Stock Matches and Brawl has 3-Stock Matches
- No Time Limits

- Meta-Knight's IDC is banned.
- Wobbling is banned even though Ice Climbers shouldn't really need that for Ice Climbers.

- The winner of this tournament faces Vaughn in a Pichu Ditto Match (with the exception of Redson)

If you've played Paper Mario : The Thousand-Year Door up to the part where you play in the Glitz Pit, then you'll probably have a good idea how this would proceed. Here's an explanation of how it'll go:

I will have a series of character dittos in both Melee and Brawl with pre-made challenges that both players MUST accomplish in order to win a game. I will randomly select which game and which character scenario you and your opponent will be playing.

Say you and your opponent were to play this Brawl scenario: A Pokemon Trainer ditto game. Your challenge could probably be that both players can ONLY use Ivysaur for the duration of the entire game. You guys pick your random stage, which could be anywhere, and proceed to only use Ivysaur.

The player who keeps up this challenge and wins the game wins that very round and you move on to the next round scenario. This same rule applies for a tie if both players did not accomplish the challenge.

If a player wins and did not accomplish the challenge while the other player did, then the other player wins.

If both players did not accomplish the challenge, then the person who came closer to accomplishing the challenge wins.

You could get ANY character and ANY stage in EITHER game, so be sure you know what you're doing.

Redson:

If you indeed win this tournament, then our match will still be on. To be honest though, this is way more than just one match. This is to open people up to more possibilities for smash. And maybe both sides of the smash community will finally be able to understand each other a little better. Consider this my final possible peaceful contribution for this game, because after this, no matter whether I win or lose my match, I'm gone for good from this community. My future will be decided from my outcome.

Possible Antendees:

Redson
Nikzor
Setsuma
EET
Sudai
TaylorHJ
Kalzar

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
vaughn, this more epic than anything i think ive ever seen...

I dont even understand it....

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
nvm i dont want to play. i dont understand if everyone fights vaughn or if everyone fights each other to get to vaughn in the pichu ditto. if it's the latter then it wont work because people wont agree on games or chars to ditto in which. if it is the latter, the game should be decided by a coin flip and then your moms a man match rules follow.

-taylor

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Alright, guys.. I did some thinking, and I made the rules.

Vaughn's Gauntlet Tournament

- No Entry Fee
- Melee AND Brawl
- 2/3 - Game Matches
- Double Elimination
- All Matches are Character Dittos
- ALL Stages are on Random
- No Items for Either Game
- Melee has 4-Stock Matches and Brawl has 3-Stock Matches
- No Time Limits

- Meta-Knight's IDC is banned.
- Wobbling is banned even though Ice Climbers shouldn't really need that for Ice Climbers.

- The winner of this tournament faces Vaughn in a Pichu Ditto Match (with the exception of Redson)

If you've played Paper Mario : The Thousand-Year Door up to the part where you play in the Glitz Pit, then you'll probably have a good idea how this would proceed. Here's an explanation of how it'll go:

I will have a series of character dittos in both Melee and Brawl with pre-made challenges that both players MUST accomplish in order to win a game. I will randomly select which game and which character scenario you and your opponent will be playing.

Say you and your opponent were to play this Brawl scenario: A Pokemon Trainer ditto game. Your challenge could probably be that both players can ONLY use Ivysaur for the duration of the entire game. You guys pick your random stage, which could be anywhere, and proceed to only use Ivysaur.

The player who keeps up this challenge and wins the game wins that very round and you move on to the next round scenario. This same rule applies for a tie if both players did not accomplish the challenge.

If a player wins and did not accomplish the challenge while the other player did, then the other player wins.

If both players did not accomplish the challenge, then the person who came closer to accomplishing the challenge wins.

You could get ANY character and ANY stage in EITHER game, so be sure you know what you're doing.

Redson:

If you indeed win this tournament, then our match will still be on. To be honest though, this is way more than just one match. This is to open people up to more possibilities for smash. And maybe both sides of the smash community will finally be able to understand each other a little better. Consider this my final possible peaceful contribution for this game, because after this, no matter whether I win or lose my match, I'm gone for good from this community. My future will be decided from my outcome.

Possible Antendees:

Redson
Nikzor
Setsuma
EET
Sudai
TaylorHJ
Kalzar
wow vaughn......you better play me in brawl this weekend if you gonna go through all this XD ALSO! bring banjo kazooie i wanna play it :D

Esca

Smash Champion
Yo, so Beaumont is gonna have a gigantic smashfest sometime around Christmas at Esca's place. Last time there were 20 people, and it was legit. We need Louisiana baby. We already have some of Texas' best going, and we need to all get together.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Vaughn, you can count me in for you thing. It sounds pretty fun.

Esca, that also sounds cool. It'd be a chance for me to get popertop his TV back, as well. Keep me updated.

Also, I finally have a bit of a break, so I'm gonna work on getting LasT 2 videos up.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Yo, so Beaumont is gonna have a gigantic smashfest sometime around Christmas at Esca's place. Last time there were 20 people, and it was legit. We need Louisiana baby. We already have some of Texas' best going, and we need to all get together.
man that would be so cool man! let me know like a week ahead of time so i can take off work and see if people wanna go lol. texas too good

CY

Smash Ace
yes guys goes to the fest. anyone from LA that was at esca's before HOBO 12 knows how big his living room is. plus, a lot of TX best came last time and it was extremly epic with draft crews and a mini tournament. i'm sure if we get a big turn out again we can do draft crews again which is hands down the funnest thing in brawl. :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Mini tournament (Single elem) to determine captains for draft crews? :o

Sudai loves Draft Crews almost as much as teams.

Also, Esca's living room is rather big. We had two TVs? and like...14 people sleeping in there rather comfortably.

Top Bottom