• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
As far as I'm concerned, I have one last match left in me. A Pichu Ditto Match.

Should anyone beat me in this match, then I will reveal everything. The real reasons behind my depression, my real hatred for smash, my problems with my family, ALL will be unveiled.

Who wants it?

Redson

Smash Journeyman
VAAAAAAAAAAUGHN!!!!

I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A PICHU DITTO MAAATCH! IT SHALL BE HELD AT THE NEXT TOURNAMENT!

(That is by far, the best way to EVER leave the smash community. Even if I lose, a Pichu ditto will be ****ing awesome.)

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
And thus it is settled. Thank you, Redson.

Vaughn vs. Thomas

Pichu Ditto Match at the next tournament.

Should Vaughn lose, all of his feelings are revealed.

Esca

Smash Champion
u no longer have control over me... watch out world here I come...

smashboards=cult/gang/center

LOL

u lose......

(batto/eric/sudai/vaughn are still cool people in my book....thats it
* also guess what ive been diagnosed with schitzophenria....ive been keeping ita secret as to not stir up anything.... my life has essentially been takin from me....contstantly taking meds home ridden.... my fckin dad messing with my life sending to the mental ward where ill forever be screwed....

if I cant have my life back then no one will...

Im am the game....u are the players....
Did this ***** really just say this?

So, Smash is a cult. Okay, reasonable and border-line insane.

Watch out world here I come? Dude you've been watching way too much Fivel.

And I'm pretty sure "schitzophenria" sounds more like a beer than the actual illness. Secret's out, bud.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
Did this ***** really just say this?

So, Smash is a cult. Okay, reasonable and border-line insane.

Watch out world here I come? Dude you've been watching way too much Fivel.

And I'm pretty sure "schitzophenria" sounds more like a beer than the actual illness. Secret's out, bud.
ya, I agree I went a little over board with that post.but I actually have been diagnosed with schitzophrenia(wikipedia)..... u can imagine the pain and sadness that came when that diagnosis was given out...

mura posts some of the matches with me lol.....

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You specified no penalties for my loss, if such was to occur. Therefore, while you must spill your secrets if you fall, nothing negative may happen to me.
As much confidence aas I should have in you I just cant bring myself around to it. Vaughn want to tell you his secrets just as much as Sudai wants to give me Santi's goggles. Not to mention both challanges we face have the same extremely high difficulty. But hey, can you two get that match recorded, nothing is funnier than two pichu's going at it. >.> look at how he runs, its hard not to laugh.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
would you mind explaining exactly what it is, and what you experience from it?

sorry for the questions i'm just curious about stuff like this.
wikipedia

its an illness in the brain
i supposively have a minor form of it i dont hear voices or hallucinations... i have some negative effects like flattened mood,some thought disturbances,social anxiety,deppresion, agorihopbia.....i may or nay not seem like a normal person to others i dunno i cant see how others view me.....

i had two jobs in the past 2 years that i tried doing but couldnt.... any attempts at school or work @ this time would be extremely difficult...

right now I have to take my meds and wait basicly....

my dream is to play poker profensionally and i hope oneday i will able to do so

also id like a gf...my own place..... and try to live as normally as possible

=)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah but who are you gona fight? Vaughn? even so, I want another match you when the next time there is a tourny I'm able to go to.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Redson, let's just say that theres comes a time where a farmer must whack out weeds in his garden before they destroy it from the inside. No lives are at stake or anything of that sort, but a change will occur. It has nothing to do with you. Though if you want some gain from it, we can put some money on the line.

My secrets plus $10 if you win.

My change if you lose. Nothing more.

Batto: This is THE last match of smash that I would want to play, therefore it will be the only Pichu Ditto Match I will do. Sorry, dude.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
redson, Let's Just Say That Theres Comes A Time Where A Farmer Must Whack Out Weeds In His Garden Before They Destroy It From The Inside. No Lives Are At Stake Or Anything Of That Sort, But A Change Will Occur. It Has Nothing To Do With You. Though If You Want Some Gain From It, We Can Put Some Money On The Line.

My Secrets Plus $10 If You Win.

My Change If You Lose. Nothing More.

Batto: This Is The Last Match Of Smash That I Would Want To Play, Therefore It Will Be The Only Pichu Ditto Match I Will Do. Sorry, Dude.
Then Play Me!!!!

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Vaughn, here's a better idea.

If I beat you in this Pichu Ditto match, you have to play me in Brawl, my Shiek vs Your Zelda.

If I lose, oh well. I lost. Probably will be the case anyway. You don't have to tell any secrets, you can quietly walk away from the smash community.

How does that sound?

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I like the original stipulations better, but that can be your added bonus for winning. Either way, you have nothing to lose and my fate gets determined. It works out well.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I don't like the idea of determining someone's fate for them. Maybe you should play someone who wants to change that, and doesn't just want to fight your Zelda with a Shiek.

Top Bottom