• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Lets help armada" Fund!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I got the donation and sent it to Anolias. Can anyone post how much they donated so I can make a goal thermometer? :D

So far I got $5 from Dualcats.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I wish I could donate more but I'm really low on money right now. :< I'll try to sell plasma. Or play music in the subway.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I recently got an internship (missed my first day due to mis-communication >_>)

So when I get my paycheck I should be giving a little money to Armada :)

bolt.

Smash Ace
After I get gas and food for this week I'll donate whats left of my money. On a side note I would also like to donate to pp to make sure he can get to genesis 2.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Damn Paypal Eating fees. Made the transaction 98. Whatever. <_>

14.44 + 98 = 112.44 currently sent to Armada. GOOD STUFF EVERYONE.
Please, for accurate Paypal donations, pay the fee yourself. Thanks.

Bolt, make sure you leave a note if you donate stating it's PP's funds.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
THANK YOU SNAP.

Yea, don't send your money to PP to me. :D

I'd rather this fund only pertain to smashers OCONUS. (in other words Outside the Continental United States) Alaska and Hawaii are part of the international fund.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I feel as though other players have this exact problem.

why should armada be treated differently than others? shouldn't we start a "let's help everyone who didn't get paid" fund?

it sucks, I know, but are people really willing to give more to armada when, even if he takes 1st at genesis, he may not be ablse to pay off his debts to all the players that give to him now and gave to him before pound?
^didn't read much after this post.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
After I get gas and food for this week I'll donate whats left of my money. On a side note I would also like to donate to pp to make sure he can get to genesis 2.
Well tbh I have enough money to make it to genesis 2 atm I think, but there are other things in the way. I'm just crossing my fingers that money won't be an issue by then lol.

Like I said in Voodoo's thread if you or anyone want to make a fund then I'm okay with that but others like M2K or Hbox probably deserve it more than me.

Also I hope everything works out for Armada and every single person who was guaranteed money at Pound 5.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i am, you have no idea who i am, so claiming that i should be more open to things doesn't bother me. you've only seen me post in your nc thread and this one, you cannot draw consistency from two points.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Dude, if you don't wanna help, just go. It aint worth being here if you are here to not really contribute. Are you going to?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i am, you have no idea who i am, so claiming that i should be more open to things doesn't bother me. you've only seen me post in your nc thread and this one, you cannot draw consistency from two points.
and both those post you have come off as if your "Above" things or the current subject matter.

Why?

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
It's a nice gesture, but it isn't fair to everyone else that has been SOL over the years for money that wasn't paid.
That's like saying 'it's not fair to donate to one charity' because you can't donate to all of them. In short: 'wat.'

*CT*

Smash Lord
I say to the people that say "Others dont get paid/charities." If you think they should get donations then why don't you be a bro like Snap and make a thread.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I seriously don't have much on me right now, but... I love Armada to death. $5 is all I can give right now but at least it's something lol. I hope everything turns out well for you, Armada. You're the most amazing smasher I have ever seen, and one of the most awesome people in this community.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I seriously don't have much on me right now, but... I love Armada to death. $5 is all I can give right now but at least it's something lol. I hope everything turns out well for you, Armada. You're the most amazing smasher I have ever seen, and one of the most awesome people in this community.
Axe is amazing for donating, because he was also supposed to receive money from Pound5

Mizar

Smash Ace
ahhhh So much logic... I love it. Thank you for this. My only regret is that I hadn't thought of that sooner. And Axe, you're awesome.
Exactly. But giving to charity is counterproductive, where giving to these fundraisers is actually helping people.

Really, charity = LOL

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
You guys are awesome! It is people like you who make me love the smash community so much.
I saw a couple of guys that are not awesome here, though, and to you I got something to say:
Do you have any ****ing idea how much it costs for us Scandinavians to travel to the USA? And in addition to that Armada got 1st(teams) and 2nd(singles) which he didn't get paid for. He obviously lost way more money on Pound 5 than any of you other guys did, though I feel your pain; this hasn't been fair to anyone. I'm not gonna flame Plank. I'm pretty sure he meant well, but what he did was wrong. It was gambling with other people's money, who required everything to turn out as planned, which it didn't(and things usually never does).

I'll see if I can spit in some money for this fund, just need to get my PayPal working, lol.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Armada, I love you. What Plank did was a travesty and you deserve better than that. I will definitely donate money to you!! Your Peach is the biggest inspiration for mine and I couldn't thank you enough for all the hard work you have put into this game. <3

Top Bottom