• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The last thing you bought?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Fullmetal Alchemist manga Vol. 1.

I guess I could say a large drink at the movie theater too, if that counts.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Red Bull (original)
Ugh, how can you drink that stuff? It tastes exactly like what it looks like...and it doesn't look pretty.
I had it once and it was awful.

Anyways, last purchase: some first edition Fossil Pokemon Cards. Nostalgia for the win.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I bought Medal of Honor Heroes 2, because I really like war games on multiplayer.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
A graphics card, followed by a motherboard, followed by some ram and a processor.

My computer broke (for the third time this year grrrr), and as I replaced each part I found another part was a problem and had to buy something else -_-. A total nightmare because I'm terrible at computers and had to keep asking my friends for help. I've been too depressed to go online since it broke lol.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Dairy queen. I was hungry

And a waster is a practice sword, as heavy as a regular one, or more, so as to train soldiers to fight. Mine just happens to be plastic

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Deep fried Cheese Cake Slice.
A MAH GAWD it was so good.
That sounds ungodly. In Scotland, they deep fry Mars Bars. I think it's probably more of a tourist thing than anything now, but you can actually buy them. I couldn't finish mine, it was too overwhelming.

Last thing I bought was tortilla chips with delicious chemical flavouring from McCoy's.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mic is a WoW nerd, welcome to the club man, you are now at the moment my favorite moderator!

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
A Subway sandwich, Doritos, and a Coke. I peeled the label off of the cup and won a free cookie! Good day to eat at Subway. :D

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Tickets to the Mummy: Dragon Emperor.

I thought Jet Li did a very impressive bad guy number.

boy7190

Smash Rookie
gas :/
and since it has to be longer to post... i bought taco bell before that.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Last thing I bought was ingredients to make a big Chinese dinner for opening ceremony night. The several km walk home (right after gym I might add) with a near banquettes worth of food on my back was not fun.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
^That game came out? O_O
In my area, no. But I do have a copy of it at my house.

Here's the catch, the Gamestop that I live near has a Security Device Enclosed container that prevents me from playing. Once I get a call from Gamestop (on the date that it is free to the public), I show the case, have the security device removed, and recieve some 'goodies' for pre-ordering Spore.

Top Bottom