• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kirby Video Archive/Kirby Critique thread!

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
^It is hard to critique if you do not have a real opponent.
1. No Stone/Final Cutter on stage.
2. Your input for an aerial is too slow after you jumped
3. Improve your edge-guarding. A CPU GANNONDORF completely recovered.

Updates are going to resume this weekend. Hooray.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh vs Marth 1-0

Asdioh vs G-reg (green Kirby) 1-0

Asdioh vs AME2 (Game and Watch) 1/2 1-0

Asdioh vs AME2 (Game and Watch) 2/2 0-1

Some recent matches from the Allisbrawl ladder against some decent opponents. I can't remember who the Marth was, but I beat him in that match, and I know that I haven't faced a noob Marth on ladder in a long time. Unfortunately -_- freaking Marth

decent examples of my Kirby anyway, and some interesting stuff tends to happen. chexx0r it out!

G&W is such a BISH to fight on wifi :|
Look at the last video though, and see my first KO, I think you'll like it ^_^

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Updates are coming, probably Sunday afternoon.

Updates for Page 5 except GeorgeTHPS are now up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCkmZ8lKsA8
shock(white kirby) vs. Kawaii bunny (yellow kirby)
victor Shock ^^
lol, wtf at that ending XD

I wonder how many games you played before you won :p
edit:
Bunny <3 lolz said:
Wow, you actually uploaded it. Why not the other ones where I won? XD
I was right :p

anyway, your next goal is to beat me >____>

You'd be amazed at how often stuff like that happens in Kirby dittos, though. I've played a ton by now, and we always end up gimping each other with DAir every so often.

Guys, I have an idea for this video thread, or a new one. As Tomato Kirby found out, this is a pain in the butt to update. I was thinking what if we had a video thread that "is updated by YOU!"

What I mean by this is that the first post just has like combo videos, guides, stuff like that.

Then people post their videos, but instead of posting again when they have more videos, they just update their previous post by editing the new videos into it. Then they PM the thread starter requesting to update the original post.

And the original post not only has combo videos etc. but it also provides links to the other users' posts that they edit themselves with their own videos.

So basically, instead of the thread starter having to update so much stuff, he just provides links to your posts, and you update your own posts with your newer videos.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow, you actually uploaded it. Why not the other ones where I won? XD

KO M

Smash Apprentice
Chudat defantly is the best no doubt about that.

Percon

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I think the only sets recorded at that tourney were of my losses. Oh well.

I think I still did alright in them. After some consideration I think I should've stuck kirby for R2 against Lain since he seems to have more trouble CGing lighter characters.

As for Minus, he got way better since last time I fought him. I'll get him next time :p

(for the record, footstooling is hard with kirby because of how slowly he falls, but it's easy against ICs because of their fall speed)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
More vulcan jabs, dairs, and dash attacks against ICs.

Multiple hit moves own ICs but it seemed like all u did was bair. =E

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Was it good or bad or just ok? Cuz I have got better...I now have more air game and MUCH quicker...

But thats cool with Spore....really cool tbh ahha.

Percon

Smash Lord
More vulcan jabs, dairs, and dash attacks against ICs.

Multiple hit moves own ICs but it seemed like all u did was bair. =E
I'm generally terrible against ICs and have little room for experimentation when it comes to actually fighting one in a tournament. That said, I'll keep it in mind.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ya'll should really just delete 90% of the videos on the front page. They're old and/or crappy. And lots are just dumb (4 player....HONESTLY?)...("this is a friendly with us both sandbagging! lol")
who honestly wants to watch that?
I'd reccomend it be organized by Vs Specific Character- not player. People care more about matchups than players (excluding Chu).

I was looking for some good Kirby vs Falco vids and i couldn't find crap....
anyone w/ a good link?

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
There is a smash fest in my town this friday and I'm going to be recording some matches.

Since your going to update the thread I'll post some tourney/friendly matches.

I'm hoping to get some friendlies with AZ(Great Diddy player) and Quivo(Great TL player) along with a bunch of other players.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
There is a smash fest in my town this friday and I'm going to be recording some matches.

Since your going to update the thread I'll post some tourney/friendly matches.

I'm hoping to get some friendlies with AZ(Great Diddy player) and Quivo(Great TL player) along with a bunch of other players.
PDiamond, where do you live? Scribble and I were down in Columbus just yesterday hoping to play with those two (though it didn't happen...).

Wafles

Smash Lord
My videos of me vs. dabuz ended up here? ew, that was like from the first week I tried using yoshi.. <_<

I'm going to request that you removes those links to those videos from this topic. I wouldn't mind keeping them on youtube, but I will remove them from youtube if you don't remove the links from this topic.

Top Bottom