• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dammit really?! How did you get him? Pokemon Rumble is the **** I hope they expand on that idea I had a ****load of fun with that game.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah **** is ****.

"We are Sex Bob-Omb! We're here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!" *epic bass line*

"I don't think I can hit a girl....they're soft"

"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott. Break out the L-word"
"Lesbian?"
"The other L-word"
"Lesbians?"

So many more.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Alrighty, I'll have to ask one of them about it.

Gonna spend some time on Melee first. Wonder which of my friends will lend me their copy.

.Marik

is a social misfit
He doesn't?

Right, my bad. Anth0ny posts all the time saying he wants to play Project Melee. Derp.

Iliad

Smash Lord
When Iliad says he's going to do something, he ****ing does it. I've got an appointment scheduled for thursday with the MSA vice president to see about booking rooms for weeklies to be hosted for brawl.

What I need from you guys if this all works out, beyond attendance obviously.

SETUPS

I'll be seeing if we can use some CRTs that might be lazing around, but don't hope for that. I NEED UR SHIIIIZ for this to work.

Secondly, ALL are welcome, even sauga ***s like mikey. <3

Thirdly, that is all.

swordgard

Smash Hero
When Iliad says he's going to do something, he ****ing does it. I've got an appointment scheduled for thursday with the MSA vice president to see about booking rooms for weeklies to be hosted for brawl.

SETUPS

I'll be seeing if we can use some CRTs that might be lazing around, but don't hope for that. I NEED UR SHIIIIZ for this to work.

Thirdly, that is all.

Try to buy tvs at auctions on the cheap, its really worth it. Local auction dealers usually sell old crts for under 5$ each.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

SETUPS

Thirdly, that is all.
i have no idea how you
A) got hte word hero blurred out
B) spelled hero in 3 letters

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
MSA?

I have component cables lying around, so on the odd chance there's an LCD lying around we can use that.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd like to not have to play Melee, can we get some tournies?

Let's also hope it goes well today with the MSA.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can start a poll in this thread and edit it regularly if any of you find that a poll in this thread would be useful/entertaining.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
bros go play pokemon black or white it is sooo fun i dont understand shit of japanese but its friggin pokemon its not like it has a story

maybe im likin it cause i didnt spoil the new pokemon so this shit feels like a new adventure with stuff ive never seen before like back in RBY

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Gotta agree. It's kickass and actually pretty difficult. Random fact: The difficulty is actually there to work in tandem with the AP for pirates, not leveling up makes the game nearly impossible.

That said, I'm planning on beating the game at some point on an emulator. That's an extreme challenge.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh yeah, I know, but they didn't intend for people to crack the AP. I expect they were feeling particularly proud of themselves with their idea for it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo who's planning on getting a 3ds? I am definitely thinking on that sex machine, I ****ing want the new animal crossing so badly. Release date and pricing is going to be announced sept 29th.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I was considering importing it on the release date in Japan, but it's going to be region-locked.

****it, no more playing Pokemon the day it's released in Japan.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yo who's planning on getting a 3ds? I am definitely thinking on that sex machine, I ****ing want the new animal crossing so badly. Release date and pricing is going to be announced sept 29th.
it's sounding more and more like, at the VERY least , it will have a November release in Japan. Gamestop is even listing it as November for North America...if so, day fucking one. hell, I'll import one if I have to :laugh:

As for Black and White... you gotta play it. The battles are SO fast now, feels great. You don't need to know a word of Japanese to get through it, I'm at 4 badges already.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Hell yeah. Getting that **** on release.

bros go play pokemon black or white it is sooo fun i dont understand shit of japanese but its friggin pokemon its not like it has a story

maybe im likin it cause i didnt spoil the new pokemon so this shit feels like a new adventure with stuff ive never seen before like back in RBY
I'm waiting for the NA release. I'm not gonna enjoy it as much if I don't have a **** clue what I'm doing.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I'm waiting for the NA release. I'm not gonna enjoy it as much if I don't have a **** clue what I'm doing.
ur a more patient man than i am, but if u havent spoiled the new pokes then dont do it, trust me itll be worth it when everything u discover is new

anyway, on the topic of 3ds, ill buy it as soon as OOT 3D is released.

also now that i have my university schedule, i will be in canada from january-february and may-october, so im hopin that we get some tournies in bros

Top Bottom