• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Its unfortunate that the top players in this region play MK, therefore not really allowing me to use ROB in later rounds. If there where an influx of ICs, Marths, Diddy's, Wario's, Olimars, Kirby's, etc, I would use ROB either against them on neutrals or on counterpicks of characters like snake where Oli doesn't do well (snake on frigate per example).

U can have ur own opinion, but I request that you don't state facts out of opinions (is all I'm trying to say). I have 2 mains, as it was in the beginning and (hopefully) always will be.

.decoy

Smash Ace
U can have ur own opinion, but I request that you don't state facts out of opinions (is all I'm trying to say). I have 2 mains, as it was in the beginning and (hopefully) always will be.
LOL kids you can't have your own opinions. opinions are meaningless. don't let your teachers tell you that you can have your own opinions and that its ok if someone's opinion is different from yours. opinions suck cause you cant talk about them. they are dead ends. here is a great example.

while n < INFINITY :

{
tin: i have the best olimar in canada.
llumsy: i have the best olimar in canada.
tin: no seriously.
llumsy: but seriously.

n = n + 1
}

see, dead end. ps the code was just for jokes, please do not attempt to correct the fact that i didn't use a print function.

but seriously, what christian gave was a position. an opinion is just a subjective statement about a topic or issue (thanks wiki), while i would say a position is just that but with a Reason. and christian gave reasons for why he thinks tin uses rob more than olimar. and tin, **** me, but you AGREED. maybe you do use rob and maybe you don't, but the bottom line is you win more sets with olimar. do the math and see if its true.

tl;dr
positions can be talked about. opinions are dead ends. dont listen to any of the bull**** your teachers tell you.

.decoy

Smash Ace
lol it doesn't matter if you only use oli cause of matchups....at the end of the day you use rob in brackets WAY less. amiwrong?

edit: i guess i should add that iirc you WIN more sets with olimar. thats all.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LMAO gi im gonna miss u bro
yes homos, gonna miss you to pharoah.

Which reminds me, at work we got an egyptian, this guy is too cool. He describes Egypt to me all the time and man that place sounds ridiculously awesome. I want to visit there sooo badly hopefully one day when I finally have money.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
So this morning while I was attempting to complete my weekly viewing of the What is Clutch trilogy, I realized to my dismay that the videos had been removed from youtube.
What ever will I do now...

Cruxis

Smash Lord
please please someone host a tourney this weekend or the next one

the team nyla one seems like a flop and there isnt much interest

come on guys this is ridiculous remember how many tournies we had last summer?

i wanna reach one more before i go

Hype

Smash Lord
Unfortunately for Tinman some people know what clucth is and downloaded the vids off youtube less than 12 hours before they were taken down.

Iliad

Smash Lord
K i got some pretty sick news.

Jeremy, aka Jasuke managed to purchase the wall projector at the Pownz going out of business sale. So, we pretty much have the sexiest setup ever available for future tourneys. Just puttin that out there.

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** I wanted to get one of their tvs cause it is small and convenient enough to bring to sf tournies. The prices for them was sick as **** to.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
So what is happening guys? I see Percon is back =o

Post more when you're drunk please ^^

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So Tinman was asking me about Fan Expo... and... just read the fail...

tinaye_91@hotmail.com says:
working, chilling, gaming, thats how my summer has been
will you be at fan expo?

Rob~ BlazBlue Continuum Shift is sex! says:
yes

so whats it like?
anime north?

no

never been lol

im goin for the 3DS
stoked for the 3DS
nothin else matters to me beyond that
lots of games, lots of gore, lots of scifi
much worse smell than AN

lmmfao
3ds
so when are they showing that?

no idea, im there all weekend anyway

so they are basically showing off the 3ds and people can walk in and play it?

yeah, ill find and stake out the 3DS, hit up anime karoeke and perhaps get stan lee's autograph

don't flame me but
who's stan lee?

**** that, yer getting flamed

lol
fine i'll google it lol

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
So Tinman was asking me about Fan Expo... and... just read the fail...

working, chilling, gaming, thats how my summer has been
will you be at fan expo?

yes

so whats it like?
anime north?

no

never been lol

im goin for the 3DS
stoked for the 3DS
nothin else matters to me beyond that
lots of games, lots of gore, lots of scifi
much worse smell than AN

lmmfao
3ds
so when are they showing that?

no idea, im there all weekend anyway

so they are basically showing off the 3ds and people can walk in and play it?

yeah, ill find and stake out the 3DS, hit up anime karoeke and perhaps get stan lee's autograph

don't flame me but
who's stan lee?

**** that, yer getting flamed

lol
fine i'll google it lol
DRY SON! Haven't been on the boards in a mean minute, and I got to read that, best "Welcome back" I've ever gotten......Fail is fail. How can anyone not know my man Stan?! It's like saying "Whos X-men/Spider-man?"

Wolfblade you assclown, I miss your cracker *ss =)....I'll never forget that time at Niagra Joe,you,me aha, shiiieeet!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
DRY SON! Haven't been on the boards in a mean minute, and I got to read that, best "Welcome back" I've ever gotten......Fail is fail. How can anyone not know my man Stan?! It's like saying "Whos X-men/Spider-man?"

Wolfblade you assclown, I miss your cracker *ss =)....I'll never forget that time at Niagra Joe,you,me aha, shiiieeet!
Aww, I miss you too li'l guy:bee:

Gichan

Smash Champion
What astonished me more was that the 3ds will be present at fan expo lol. I might actually go just to see that thing cause it is ridiculously beast.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
fuckin hell bros this weekend is the second last weekend of summer come on lets have a tourney i wanna see u guys again b4 i leave :( nohomo

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hopefully theres a tourney before school starts,cause idk how active i can be once all that begins...cmon we need 1 last tourney for the pharoah!!!!!

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fantastic game! Everything about it = WIN!
I think Calamity Trigger was better, has a faster pace. They seems to really changed some things and slow a lot down. And apparently you gotta get DLC to use one of the characters? Ahhh what kind of fighting game does that. Online play seems particularly more difficult and terrible due to the slowdown than BB:CT did.

As a game I prefer BB:CT, or even GG:XXAC from a more skill intensive standpoint. Man I wish they'd remake that in HD, I would flip.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So, are we still looking for somewhere to hold casuals? Should I bother to try and find us somewhere?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That might just work. Currently looking around for somewhere. I'll let you know if I find somewhere. I'm not particularly good at such things, so any ideas would be much appreciated.

I also have no setups, so people would need to make sure they can bring them.

Top Bottom