• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Aiight ppl, I got Ktar 6 news : D

Like I said, round trip tix will be like $100. No Credit Card? No Johns, I'll hook you up, just pay me back by Ktar 6 weekend (or else :mad:).

The idea is that we dip Toronto August 12th Friday morning, and reach New York City, Friday evening. Keitaro will then pick us up (n**** got a van, so he can fit 6 ppl) and take us to housing.

We will either be housed at Keitaro's place, or at a Hotel. if we reach da hotel, its gonna cost about no more than $10. Keitaro's should be free. We'll also be jamming with Xaltis, DJ Jack, DFear, GDX, possible TC from Cali with others, and Neo wherever we get housing.

Rides and Venue will be 100% free (cause we're OoC :cool:)

Other possible discounts may happen to!

The plan is to dip Sunday morning, and reach NYC, then take da bus all the way back home. Bussing should be about 10 hours minimum.

So..........

Who's reaching Ktar 6?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Isn't it possible to get the price for those tickets even cheaper if a group of people go? I seriously think it can. And are there any cheaper prices for students, how about a 7 day in advance booking like holy does to get to Toronto (which is around $68)?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Toronto - Quebec is closer than Toronto - New York City lol

This is advance purchase, not sure how long it lasts but it's pretty much = to or > than 7 day advance purchase. Group hookup? Iunno, I'll check I guess.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LMAOOOOO HE GOT BANNED FOR USING A SECONDARY IN POOLS LMAOOOO WHO FUCKIN MAKES THESE RULES that is some of the stupidest shit i have seen in my LIFE

guess sport teams should get banned too when they switch out good players for bad players. looooooolll

Cyan_

Smash Lord
LMAOOOOO HE GOT BANNED FOR USING A SECONDARY IN POOLS LMAOOOO WHO FUCKIN MAKES THESE RULES that is some of the stupidest shit i have seen in my LIFE

guess sport teams should get banned too when they switch out good players for bad players. looooooolll
lol honestly.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Intentional under performance? He has every right to sandbag. To the person in his pool that complained, get better than a potential 4th seed.

You can't dictate arbitrary rules, what defines sandbagging through secondaries? Plus players have every right to play who they choose. This whole carding fiasco makes absolutely no logical sense, and defeats the competitive scene even more.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else see this as the potential start to a legit mk ban?

The BBR-RC essentially decided that since M2K didnt use Metaknight, he was deliberately nderperforming- right off the bat.

Isnt that tacit acknowledgement that MK deserves to be banned?

snake23

Smash Cadet
Googs this is why you should always back up your ipod library often to your pc, that way at least you would not actually lose your entire itunes library.

As for the post that some inconsiderate jerk made towards you i will defend you on that, you have some nerve saying that to googs that music was his life he will never get any of it back you *******.
Karma's a ***** since you have said that to googs one day something bad will come back and hit you in the face, i guarantee that it will happen to you 100%.

So don't ever talk to googs like that you selfish inconsiderate jerk, if you were in his position you would not being say that yourself leave googs alone.

I chilled with him at the mississauga tournament on saturday july 9th he is a very cool guy and don't worry about that post googs i got your back, don't ever let people like that put you down.
You can always count on me when you need me to back you up.

I couldn't find the original post that the jerk made towards you, so i had to post it to your reply instead.
I made this post just for you googs i hope you feel alot better soon since everyone else on this thread didn't even bother to defend you except i was the only one that even bothered to defend you.

swordgard

Smash Hero
The Misconception: People who are losing at the game of life must have done something to deserve it.

The Truth: The beneficiaries of good fortune often do nothing to earn it, and bad people often get away with their actions without consequences.

There is no karma, it is simply a fallacy.

And cruxis your wrong. BBR has 28%ish MK mains iirc, but needed 33% votes against for him to stay legal. So yeah, still very tilted in terms of voting though.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
imo 100% mains him.

Anyone who has a pocket MK I will call on underperforming if they don't play him if GTA ever becomes part of the whole BBRRC thing.

Maybe then we'll ban him.

Patches

Smash Master
Man. You boys missed a beast party last friday. 5 scraps in one night. About 100 people ****ing ****faced and baked out of their minds.

One of those scraps being whitby's own mprime. (; he fought one of our best fighters. Miles, the other fighter, said he has mad respect for whitby. No one has ever lasted as long as matt did. 7 rounds.

Matt only stopped due to him being tired. He's already asked me to tell miles he's ready for a rematch.

Edit: pharoah. I expect you to get in on this before you go back to egypt.
:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo i would honestly be down to reach if it wasnt 4 hours bussing, if someone could give me a ride for sure then

Top Bottom