• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Blah, not going to the Pats game no more.

But id still get in on renting a van, if theres enough interest. Any drivers wanna get in on that?
Something like this would be about 20 bucks a person for a 3-day rental.
http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/html/en/cars/highoccupancy.html

If not ill just pressure dimmy into driving and go with him... =)
this would be a great idea, however this tourney lasts more then 1 day so I can't just sneak out while my parents are at the cottage, i would have toask their permission 1st. Hopefully they dont say no. Besides the 20$ we have to factor in gas money.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i talked it over with my mom, she was actually cool with it.......can my sister come also? she can drive

edit: can i be on the canada crew please?

edit#2: i know brose is taking brosemobile down to this,itd make the most sense to just come with the van though, that ways the driving is split up and all the canada crew can go since we'll have a van, just an idea though

Pho

Smash Journeyman
i talked it over with my mom, she was actually cool with it.......can my sister come also? she can drive

edit#2: i know brose is taking brosemobile down to this,itd make the most sense to just come with the van though, that ways the driving is split up and all the canada crew can go since we'll have a van, just an idea though
I will split on anything and everything to make this "Canada ***** U.S" a success. I will pay for all of gas if I need to.

CANADA ***** ALL DAI!(That was for Joe)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Sister eh? 2 Questions...

1. Is she hot?

2. Can I ask her to sleep with me?

Oh Wolfblade, you are such an adorable character:bee:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I will split on anything and everything to make this "Canada ***** U.S" a success. I will pay for all of gas if I need to.

CANADA ***** ALL DAI!(That was for Joe)
I like the way this man thinks, u pay for all gas pho, sounds cool. Doubt my mom will be cool with this trip though. I have 1 month to make her comfortable that I am a tourney person who wants to reach these tingz like every chance I get.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I should be getting my passport soon. Cmon people, this potential **** needs more hype!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i gotta know if the van is happening soon because we gotta order our passes online,theres a chance they will sell out

!_!

Percon

Smash Lord
Ok, so... some bad news guys.

I think I may have to drop out of the scene for the summer. I work 7 days a week and don't have too much time to dedicate to smash this season. Also, I live at my Nona's on weekdays, where I have no internet, so it's very difficult to make plans/go to a tournament.

There are three tournaments I will try to attend over the course of the summer:

-Where you at? (Avarice is my homie)
-Havoc in the Hammer (Illiad is my homo homie)
-SNES or something else in the states later in the summer

No guarantees for the first two, though I'd said I'd go to both so I will try to keep my promises. The one in the states is more likely seeing as I think I'll be done work by the time SNES is going down (if it is when I think), plus I want one "vacation" this summer. Of course, if I'm randomly free one day (lol sure), I'll hit up any tournament I can.

So yeah, as a player I don't think I'll be around too much this summer. But have no fear... I'll be back once I get into the groove of university. As a panelist, I'll submit lists on the weekends but will not be around for discussion too much. Poolside Smash will hopefully happen later on.

I just thought I'd let everyone know so I don't have to explain myself every tournament

PS. Ambrose you're still my favourite

Hype

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to hear that.

I hope you can make it to Iliad's tourney, that's gonna be awesome with all the big names showing up.

Where are you going to university?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
aw man. :( hopefully i'll see you at Havoc

Game Development sounds really cool though, best of luck.

Gichan

Smash Champion
maaaannn, when school starts, smash scene dies, i just ****ing hope it doesn't happen as bad as last year. Tournies every 2-3 months was lame. But now we have Pownz and hopefully 5ive, me, or F1ZZ tournies monthly as well. It shouldn't be too bad.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
that was O_O O_o o_O O_O

whats going on with the SNES van btw? we gotta buy our singles/doubles passes online in advance by the end of next week so just checking up on things

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I give props to you Max. I tried computer programing in high school, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. Still got a good mark(75 I think?) but it was quite a struggle. Math on the other hand is natural, so I just went with it. I'm pretty stoked on playing the Ottawa smash scene. Finally I can get some more competition other than one person(SRTM is my home boy). That, and I love stereotyping myself, as you all know. I'm sure when Ottawa comes down to the GTAN, I'll tag along too, so I won't be too distant.

<3 GTAN

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
they said 20 business days...so like yeah, since i have to buy singles/doubles passes online in advance and im not certain if ill be able to go i cant risk wasting 30$

Top Bottom