• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Gichan

Smash Champion
****....I didn't realize, although I'm bringing my fail arcade stick I have been playing on a PS3 controller those two days I got to try it, meaning I am going to fail even more than I already have, noooooooooo!

And have to remember how to play SF IV on a stick agian, jesus....I need to fix my 360 asap, lol.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Stick is unnecessary lolz don't force yourself, Pho ESPECIALLY for a non-technical game like SF4...but even Blazblue I'm doing fine on my controller. Not to mention the guy who won the past 2 SF4 tournies has been using controller, and the guy who won anime north also used a controller...but yeah I'm sure you knew all of that already : P

Controller forever

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Blazeblue is god! Taokaka FTW!

Is there a pownz tourney going on next week by any chance?

If I get sat off I'll be sure to wing by.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Is it just me or is the Blazblue soundtrack absolutely amazing? I came across it on youtube yesterday and have been listening to it nonstop since. I haven't played the game yet though :(

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I just had a HUGE conversation with a lot of smashers. From what I got:

Hype is a potential smash scientist
Illiad loves Asian girls too much
Cyan and I are the Asian sensation
Decoy hates pho(the food)
Joe <3s the interwebs
And too many people have the same real name.

.decoy

Smash Ace
I just had a HUGE conversation with a lot of smashers. From what I got:

Hype is a potential smash scientist
Illiad loves Asian girls too much
Cyan and I are the Asian sensation
Decoy hates pho(the food)
Joe <3s the interwebs
And too many people have the same real name.
i don't hate pho.

all i was saying was, sushi > pho.

pho is still a solid food choice. but in no way does it compare to sushi. well i mean you can compare it but it (pho) fails. relatively.

and cyan is nawt and asian sensation because he does not karaoke.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
So, whos thinking of going to the Gameunicon - S.N.E.S. tourney?

bout time the states tourneys get more canadian rep than just Ally...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I definetly think snes is a must, If nobody can drive.... its actually within bussing distance.
All I know is that I have to hit up a big U.S tournament before the summer is done.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I saw the SNES topic and wasn't interested until today when I noticed:
Ill probably be going to this, and going mostly Bowser in singles, please ban small step chaingrabbing, if you don't however its okay I guess, its just really gay.

:083:
So if anyone is willing to drive me I'm interested :)

Also,
- Dive-In Movie (that's right the pool is being turned into a movie theater)
That's awesome haha

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Yes you need a passport to get into the US, Hype.

I don``t plan on driving to this, but I`ll be trying to find other ride options such as tagging along with someone and paying my fair share, flying down or taking the bus.

KingAce

Smash Ace
I'm not 100% sure but this is what I know so far.
Ambrose is willing to drive and he has 4 more spots in his car, but me and minus are going along so that leaves 2 spots. Also, im almost certain Percon shotted a spot but I could be wrong, meaning 1-2 spots are open. Obviously, a lot of people asked about getting a spot but theres literally like a waiting list. If you can drive and have your G2 license or higher and willing to split the drive with ambrose, he will most likely take you along

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we gotta do canada justice at SNES, top 2 in crews =]! i think broses car is full now if so Drew if you bus it ill come

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lol, is brose the only GTA driver? smh

Im trying to go to the Partriots game the thursday before this tourney. So itd be perfect, since the venue is 20 mins away.

Me and a few others are probably gonna rent a 9-12 seater van. There'll probably be spots available.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Hmmm. I get off my work before that so i could potentially go. Gotta go to one big US tourney eventually

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I want in on this Carter. Give me a shout when you got more information.

Canada FTW

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
i shall consider going to this if i do 4 spots in my car available but it depends on how i feel about smash by the end of august lol

Pho

Smash Journeyman
i shall consider going to this if i do 4 spots in my car available but it depends on how i feel about smash by the end of august lol
You'll feel better when you find out the Americans don't know about your Asian powers.

Top Bottom