• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
iliad lemme beast ur face off in shoddy also add dimmy444 i'm like never on but when i am i'll play ssf4

Gichan

Smash Champion
oh man at the vid that cyan had I swear that was wolfblade at around 56 seconds. The guy had his hair, sounded like him, shook hands like him, ****ed up man cause wolfblade would definitely go to one of those lolololol. Hulk Hogan is too good, mother****er probably ***** shoddy and no one knows about it.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
cyan is too cheap to buy ssfiv, so he's always being a scrub playing mw2. Man oh man, does he suck...

My psn is niightshade-, and i've added you both.
LOL

all i read here was suck then i was like huh, must be talking about cyan

:laugh:
LOL

oh man at the vid that cyan had I swear that was wolfblade at around 56 seconds. The guy had his hair, sounded like him, shook hands like him, ****ed up man cause wolfblade would definitely go to one of those lolololol. Hulk Hogan is too good, mother****er probably ***** shoddy and no one knows about it.
LOL his voice is exactly the same

anti at :18
LOOOOL omg

Gichan

Smash Champion
LESSNAARRRR!! Dayum man that first round was so ****ing ridiculous. Although I love velasquez I don't think he has a chance.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone play SSF4 other than Mikey and Nickcam? There's 5ive and his crew, and that's about it on my friend's list.

EDIT: I guess I should have said for 360. My bad.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Pho i play on 360 too, you have me on your list. if any one wants to add me its XescaflownX

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Sure.

I'm pretty terrible at SFIV...like everything else I play lol.

Wait for T11 though. Toronto SF gonna be free for Windsor. Dems and Diclawsus gonna tear **** up and people gonna be like o.O

It's really sad that only like 4 people saw how ridiculously close Diclawsus vs JS was at Pownz =(

What character was I even playing when I ran into Mikey? I only remember the tag, don't remember the games.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Don't worry dude just bustin your balls. I'm terrible at that game, like very bad. How are you placing in sf?
Well I picked up a new main (Dhalsim) and so far I'm much much more consistent with him than my old Abel, but I haven't entered a tourney since I played Abel.. What I can say is I go much closer with the better players in Windsor now than when I played Abel/Akuma.

I still think I'm on the lower rung in Windsor, but Dems (who is top 3 here) thinks I'm like top 5-6 here (then again there's only like 13 players in Windsor on a good day).

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I've ran into friends playing MW2 before, and I'm pretty sure that the Online population of that game is a lot bigger than the SSFIV players. It's a lot more likely on SSFIV as well, if you set it to only play players from your region.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^ What he said. I've ran into several other people I know randomly in matchmaking like Danny/Buddah, think I ran into Dimmy as well plus just about everyone in Windsor who plays on XBL

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Well I picked up a new main (Dhalsim) and so far I'm much much more consistent with him than my old Abel, but I haven't entered a tourney since I played Abel.. What I can say is I go much closer with the better players in Windsor now than when I played Abel/Akuma.

I still think I'm on the lower rung in Windsor, but Dems (who is top 3 here) thinks I'm like top 5-6 here (then again there's only like 13 players in Windsor on a good day).
I'm kinda surprised I'm still playing Chun-li. What can I say, she's got nice kicks. I want to pick up a more aggressive character though, so I've been playing around a bit with Cody.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Tinman why did u go to dimmys if you were just gonna pull out. 6th best rob too scrared to enter a tourney and get beasted. I think he should be taken off the pr and never have a chance to get back again. 68%

Gichan

Smash Champion
....srtm you play fuerte?? LOL, what happened to cody and juri? Oh well since I'm mexican my fuerte is by default better lol (just in case, that was a joke)

Gichan

Smash Champion
blocking is soooo god **** improtant in this game, ****. My blocking is also utter trash i keep trying to tortilla each jump in cause i want the knockdown but i just have to adjust MOST of those tortillas with cr. hp and i would be way better off.

Top Bottom